[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> terrorists attack one of the holiest sites of the Islam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1439522506751.jpg (634 KB, 960x1299) Image search: [Google]
1439522506751.jpg
634 KB, 960x1299
> terrorists attack one of the holiest sites of the Islam world
> during one of the holiest days
> "it proves they don't have a religion!"

How do you counter this?
>>
They were muslim

/thread

Sage this shill nonsense
>>
>>79752506
Do you even know what Takfiri means?
In their eyes it's cleansing holy site from heretics.
>>
It means muslims are inbred fucking retards with a medieval moral code and no respect for life.
>>
>>79753453
this. the victims weren't the right kind of muslims, therefore they killed apostates which is totally cool.
>>
>>79753658
So all muslims aren't the same?

Thanks you fucking shillshot
>>
>>79752680
I'm not supporting the opinion. I want to know how to rebute the claim.
>>
>>79753828
yes and it proves muslims can't even peacefully coexist with people who share 99% of their beliefs
>>
>>79753965
Muslims hate other Muslims who disagree with them just as much if not worse than anyone else.
>>
File: 1466856926360.jpg (23 KB, 249x265) Image search: [Google]
1466856926360.jpg
23 KB, 249x265
it's fucking hilarious how this goes against /pol/tards retarded narrative and therefore hardly anyone is talking about this on /pol/
>>
>>79756331
>Muslims bomb people a lot

This seems to confirm what /pol/ says.
>>
>>79752506
The holiest tenet of islam is the rejection of idolatry.

Millions of people orbiting around a holy cube in the desert is the definition of idolatry.

ISIS has a very strict definition of Islam.

Shrines are haram. Tombs are haram. The kabba is haram.

All of this is idolatry.

One of Mohammeds first triumphs was smashing the idols of all his enemies.

That's exactly what ISIS is doing.

ISIS is following in the footsteps of Mohammed and doing exactly what he would have done.
>>
>>79753828
>sunni
>shiite
It's like crips and bloods. They're all degenerates that need to be purged, just different flavors of degeneracy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.