[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This man is a true British patriot and we need more people like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
This man is a true British patriot and we need more people like him in government.
>>
File: d90.jpg (83 KB, 680x429) Image search: [Google]
d90.jpg
83 KB, 680x429
>"YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW
>>
>>79749489
YOURE NOT LAUGHING NOW MOTHER FUCKERS
>>
>>79749489
Not really, he's just another shipjumper
>>
>>79749489

Didn't he just leave UKIP? What's the deal with that bro?
>>
>>79749489
>read between the lines

I just don't believe that we've seen the last of Farage and Boris. There's no way both of their political careers draw to an end within a week of each other before either man has exercised real power (outside of UKIP a and the City of London, respectively).

We will hear more from these great men before September.
>>
>>79752500

His dream is accomplished. Not only did we get a referendum on the EU, we also voted to leave it. He has nothing else to do now and he can go enjoy his life as a free Brit.
>>
>>79749489
you need a british patriot in the us government?
sounds strange. try and look up if benedict Arnold has any descendants
>>
>Farage
>BRITISH patriot

hes a fucking immigrant
and a fucking banker
and he's wife's a nazi
>>
>>79749489
He fucked up.
He has investment funds offshore.

The average Brit doesn't, he'll feel the Brexit soon enough.
>>
>>79753177
And? you people are always saying that white countries, and only white countries, need to take on infinite immigrants
>>
>>79753177

Something tells me the only immigrant around here is you, Ahmed.
>>
>>79753177
You're a fucking imbecile. Brexit is the best thing that's happened to Britain in a long time.
>>
File: smugpepesmall.gif (16 KB, 622x622) Image search: [Google]
smugpepesmall.gif
16 KB, 622x622
FUNNY ISN'T IT
>>
>>79753182
Money is everything to a true patriot you retarded fuck.
>>
>>79753402
of course, I'm only here cos Farage let me in
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2013/dec/29/nigel-farage-syrian-refugees-uk

wake up you cuckfags, Farage was a paid stooge.

Where the fuck has he fucked off to, just as the party is getting started?

Back to Yidman Sachs
>>
>>79753615
>the flag
kek that's a good touch.
>>
>>79749489
People like him hate being in government it is why your founding fathers wanted to limit the powers of state.
>>
>>79753532
hasnt happened yet

why is that?
>>
>>79752929
He could have helped Britain get through the bumps he created with his Brexit idea. He just goes and quits when the UK needs him instead of sticking around and producing ideas
>>
>>79753819
>>79753801
hes a fucking stooge thats why
and you fags just got cucked
>>
File: wEcx2Jj.webm (2 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
wEcx2Jj.webm
2 MB, 480x480
>mfw I thought farage was going to oust the establishment after they tried to sabotage brexit
>>
>>79753532
It's also the best happened to Europe im a long time.

Goodbye EUSSR.
>>
>>79753819
He's not an MP and he's not giving up as an MEP. What has he walked away from?
>>
>>79749489

Farage is a cunt.
>>
>>79749489
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XksyjiG2Q-g

I made some nice nigel oc to send him on his way

god bless mr nige
>>
>>79753979
Why not go live among your own people instead of lecturing anglos about their own nature.
>>
>>79754024
who am i kidding?
EU is worse than the USSR ever was. At least they didn't tried to replace the russians and were against some degeneracy.

Belgium, France and Germany on other hand...
>>
>>79753532

Already we've experienced hundreds of billions in capital outflow, investment has been suspended, financial services are mobing to Dublin, Frankfurt and Paris, our long range economic forcast is recession. In economic terms.

And, we're still in the EU, we haven;t actually left yet. In other words, the UK is fucked.
>>
>>79754057
>What has he walked away from?

He's no longer the leader of UKip.

He knows UKip are a spent force. I bet he'll try and rejoin the Tory Party.
>>
File: 1467132213866.png (955 KB, 1066x781) Image search: [Google]
1467132213866.png
955 KB, 1066x781
>>79754449
>We didn't go into recession while in the eu and the eu economy is just fine
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.