[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How old is too old for a disciplinary spanking?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: SpankingLawsCBC.png (1 MB, 883x513) Image search: [Google]
SpankingLawsCBC.png
1 MB, 883x513
What's the cut-off age for non-sex spankings /pol/? Here in Canada it's legally 12, but I still got paddled until I was 19 here in Alberta.
>>
>>79740769

>got paddled until I was 19

I had a first fistfight with my father at 15. Fucking Leafs.
>>
>>79740769

Spanking is bad for anyone of any age. It reinforces bad neurological responses to external and internal stimuli.

Instead of beating your child to death, explain to them what they did wrong slowly and kindly. Don't do anything else until they understand it. Don't text your fuck buddy Tyrone. Don't go make dinner. Focus on your damn child.

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/04/the-strong-evidence-against-spanking/479937/
>>
>>79740769
>Paddled until I was 19

Christ my last paddling was when I was 9 cause I realized that I was a little shit and this would continue till I straighten myself out
>>
My girlfriend disciplines me all the time with a good paddling
>>
Never spanked but I have a spanko fetish. I like watching guys getting spanked by women.
>>
>>79740769
The last time my parents beat me was when I was 14. I had to go to the dentist because my Dad knocked my teeth loose from the punch. I never got hit again after that.
>>
>>79741339
My wife's boyfriend does the same to me.
>>
File: bugstea.jpg (46 KB, 632x574) Image search: [Google]
bugstea.jpg
46 KB, 632x574
>>79741005

>fistfight with my father

Classic Ireland
>>
>>79741339
is that allowed in Islam?
>>
>>79740769
Spanking your kids is nigger-tier parenting.
>>
>not valuing a good paddling
>>
When they move out of the fucking basement.
>>
>>79741010
>"Look Cuck Jr. what you did wasn't nice, you understand?"
>Child kicks you in the face
>"Rude! No video games until you understand what you did wrong!"
>Child grabs game, punches you in the balls and locks his door

Have fun with that, cuck.
>>
>>79740769
My friend said that being spanked as a kid is how he discovered his fetish...
>>
>>79740769
18 because then shes gets an erections
>>
>>79741653
Probably she accounts for half the rise in interracial violence after brexit.
>>
>>79741005
>I had a first fistfight with my father at 15.
were you both drunk too?
>>
>>79740769

>>79741691
This

Op you're god damn retarded. There's litterary no reason to spank beyond your own sadistic desire.
>>
File: BaileyJay sitting.gif (3 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
BaileyJay sitting.gif
3 MB, 200x200
>>79741922
>>
>>79741010
>beating your child to death
The fact that you have to discribe corpral punishment in such a silly, absurd and exaggerated way shows that you are wrong.
I was smacked when young when I seriously stepped out of line and was better for it, and of the gob shite chavs and gypos at school were the ones who's parants never employed corprol punishment against them, also since the practice was banned in schools in the UK in the late '80's and '90's, violence against staff and other pupels has gone up dramaticly, to the point where a few teachers have been stabbed and shit hole schools need metal detectors on their enterences.
>>
>>79741879
Maybe if you don't spank your children they wont kick you in the face, burger.

>Inb4 calls everyone who disagrees with him "cuck"
>>
>>79740769
Don't do it and stop trying to discuss parenting on 4chan.
>>
beating your kids is a terrible thing to do at any age
>>
>>79743185
Corporal punishment =/= beating
>>
>>79742384
Anecdotes don't refute statistics lad. Niggers spank their kids more than anyone else; I assure you it doesn't work.
>>
I was spanked and belted when I was being a little shit when I was younger. But stopped no older than 9. At that point sending kids to their room on restriction/to the corner is good enough.
>>
>>79740769
A girl is never too old to be spanked. She'll never stop misbehaving so she'll always need to be disciplined.
>non-sex spankings
Spanking is always sexual. There's nothing non-sexual about smacking a girls bare bottom.
>>
>>79743394

>spank your kid to negatively reinforce extremely poor behavour
>spank your kid for any reason at any time

Ones 10/10 good parenting, the other is degenerate. I'll let you decide which is which senpai.
>>
Once they start moaning during it ;)
>>
>>79740769
My girlfriend is 20, and I still spank her.
>>
>>79743333
This. It's a nigger thing to do.
>>
I spanked skoolgrils at the care home an Yewtree havent caught me yet
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 307x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 307x311
>>79743718
>implying women ever stop craving spanking
>>
>>79743590
That's not negative reinforcement, that's positive punishment
>>
as soon as they hit puberty
>>
>>79743987
I find a lochgelly tawrse is best ..
>>
>>79740769
I'm working at a retirement home and we always spank our demented patients to correct how they act. They literally don't change their behaviour otherwise.
>>
>>79743718
Good on you. Do you have specific rules that she will be spanked if she breaks? It's important to have rules. You can't have discipline without rules.
>>
Minimum spanking age is 16 and spankings should be handed out frequently
>>
I spank my girlfriend on a regular basis when she gets uppity. She wants me to slap her around but I don't think I'll be into that.
>>
>>79742662
>He's too stupid to realize how this works

He'll walk all over you because he can. He knows you won't hit him back so he can do whatever he wants to you.
>>
>>79744024

Negative reinforcement is reinforcing ideas by something that constitutes a loss

The negative part is getting hurt
The reinforcement is "don't do that"

Your semantics are idiotic and ignore well established terms
>>
Me, my brother and sister got paddled & caned on Saturdays until 16.
>>
>>79743333
>Anecdotes don't refute statistics lad
Which is why you should of read the post to the end, the fact is that since caning was banned in British schools, incidences of violence against staff and pupils has massively increased, so much for "hitting naughtly children teaches them to use violence to solve problems m'kay."
> Niggers spank their kids more than anyone else
This may be true, but it's also true that niggers don't support their kids or praise or reward them for good behaviour and overuse corpral punishment to the point where it looses it's impact/shock value.
I don't believe in "spear the rod, spoil the child" kids need to be rewarded and praised for good behaviour as well as punished for bad behaviour, just doing one or the other on their own will both lead to kids with shitty attitudes.
I also wish people would stop equating smacking a kid across the back of the legs with beating a kid black and blue, the two are completelty differnt things, one is effective and responsible punishment in response to unsually bad behaviour, the other is child abuse, it's not difficult.
>>
>>79740769

Until the person fights back.
>>
>>79744193
>She wants me to slap her around but I don't think I'll be into that.
Good, you shouldn't hit her in the face or anything like that. What you're doing sounds good. What is your procedure for spanking her?
>>
>>79744147
>not being in maledom/femdom/switch DS relationship in the year 2016
Mate...
>>
>>79744315
>Meta-analyses focused specifically on spanking were conducted on a total of 111 unique effect sizes representing 160,927 children. Thirteen of 17 mean effect sizes were significantly different from zero and all indicated a link between spanking and increased risk for detrimental child outcomes.

Spanking is nigger-tier parenting. Smack your wife if you have too, don't smack your kids.
http://psycnet.apa.org/?&fa=main.doiLanding&doi=10.1037/fam0000191
>>
>>79744093
Noice. But nothing beats (kek) the open palm, the warmth of the (almost purple) spanked area
>>
File: alanis-morissette-005.jpg (214 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
alanis-morissette-005.jpg
214 KB, 1600x1200
There's never a cut off age.
>>
>>79744461
Pull down her pants to her knees, bend her over my lap then spank her until she behaves or I get hard. She's really submissive
>>
>>79744489
>femdom
>switch
Disgusting. Do you let your bitch fuck you too?
>>
>>79741882
I was never spanked as a child and somehow ended up with a femdom spanking fetish. I always figured it was like incest, where most people into it are only children.
>>
>>79744128
top kek, too good to be true
>>
>>79741691
What if she is 17+ and likes it?
>>
>>79744655
>letting her wear pants
I would definitely suggest changing this. Women should only wear skirts/dresses.
Pretty good besides that.
>>
>>79744889
If she likes it at all just use it as reward instead of punishment.
>>
>>79740769
If you have to keep disciplining them after they've learned to read then you have failed as a parent.
>>
>>79745044
She makes me approve everything she wears before she leaves the house
>>
>>79744889
It's okay if she likes it. Just don't get caught.
>>
>>79744889
Tell her that she's gonna be spanked as a reward then, hthat way she will strive to satisfy your terms in order to get her spanking
>>
>>79744889
At that age she should be married and her husband should be the one who spanks her.
>>
>>79744147
I slap her facial cheeks if she talks back at me, and her ass cheeks if she won't do as I tell her.
>>
>>79745159
Then why do you let her wear pants?
>>
>>79740769

If you pop a boner while doing it, it's too old
>>
>>79745491
She's not to look pretty unless she's with me.
>>
>>79744499
There are too many variables to definititly say that corporal punishment was the cause, like I said, it's only one small part of the picture, if you reward and praise a kid for doing whats right, within a stable and loveing household, from the get go you won't have many problems (emphasis on NOT MANY) regardless of how a kid is brought up, they will push bounderies and test authority, and if you roll over with some bullshit like "no TV till you say sorry" in particular if it's in response to the kid doing something violent, some, if not all, kids will pick up on that and exploit it and do more bad things than they otherwise would.
>>
>>79740769
>not spanking your wife when she acts up.
>>
>>79745370
>slapping her face
I wouldn't do that, it can be dangerous, but that's your choice.
>>79745512
How could you smack a girl's bare bottom and not get hard?
>>79745685
Huh, that's pretty good reasoning.
>>
>>79745152
This. My dad slapped my bottom a couple of times if I misbehaved when I was <4 years old, but it wasn't meant to hurt, just shock (associate bad feelings with breaking rules). I see parents on the train failing to get their six year old kids to sit down and be quiet, and I just think "It's too late to try to discipline them now"
>>
>>79741005
I almost fucking killed my brother and mother, but then got knocked out by my father. Fun times.
>>
>>79744315
No, nignogs just beat the shit out of their children
You need to tell your children what was their wrong doing, explain what's the punishment and why he's gettung such punishment
Beating your child just because, will create a resentful little shit and not punishing your child will create a little shit who thinks that is untouchable
>>
>>79745911
>I wouldn't do that, it can be dangerous, but that's your choice.
I do it open hand and I don't leave any marks.
She enjoys it a lot though.
>>
If you don't spank your girl when she acts up she doesn't see you as the man in the relationship.
>>
>>79741879
>Child grabs game, punches you in the balls and locks his door
>Turn of wifi, electricity and heat to childs room.
>lock door from the outside
>>
File: spanking children.jpg (13 KB, 560x292) Image search: [Google]
spanking children.jpg
13 KB, 560x292
>>79740769
I was never beaten as a child, and im fucking arab.

What is it with you white savages? Why do you think violence should be part of a childs upbringing?
>>
>>79745949
And btw I was justified in what I did.
>>
File: eDyBWTG.png (309 KB, 5016x2508) Image search: [Google]
eDyBWTG.png
309 KB, 5016x2508
>>79744242
This is called projection.

Your parents walked all over you. Your parents taught you that violence is the answer.

If you teach your kid not to use fists to solve problems, but words, he will do that out of respect for you. If you yell, threaten, or beat your children they will not respect you and your authority over them is lost.
>>
File: rly_makes_u_think.jpg (33 KB, 274x344) Image search: [Google]
rly_makes_u_think.jpg
33 KB, 274x344
>>79741005
>>79745949
Potatoniggers and kielbasaniggers are truly the untermenschen of Europe.
>>
>>79746423
They think obedience and fear = respect
>>
File: 1460651015371.jpg (90 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
1460651015371.jpg
90 KB, 500x379
>>79746377
Sounds like a nice psycho house to be trapped in for years. Why almost to the point of killing? That's pretty extreme
>>
>>79746423
Fuck off swede. Look where this philosophy has landed your entire nation and the ruination of your people and homeland.
>>
>>79740769
The last time (and the second time ever) I spanked my son, he was seven. Time outs, restriction, confiscation of video/tv, worked well and I think was better for the both of us in the long run. Both times I spanked my kid, he'd made me angry and I don't think that's the right frame of mind to correct your kids.
>>
>>79741005
Me too and I ended up in jail for minor.
>>
File: 1258307191685.jpg (108 KB, 976x984) Image search: [Google]
1258307191685.jpg
108 KB, 976x984
>>79740769
3-5 for punishment, 18+ for amusement
>>
>>79741010
Wrong. Spanking is bad when over-used, because at that point the spanking doesn't mean anything other than "no matter what I do, I'll get hit, do I'll just fucking do it anyways". But when used sparingly in really bad situations, it transmits the idea that whatever deserved the spanking was really negative and moulds the instinct into thinking that action will bring nothing but pain and displeasure.
>>
>>79744244
Your a fag
Children have conscious thought and explaining why you hit them (and if you really knew anything about kids, if they trust you (just like any other human), you can do literally anything to them and reinforce it as positive) relatively would clear up anything, and on top of that, they aren't fucking programmed computers, they are fucking thinking, free-willed human beings. Anything is possible, because are all free-thinking and subjugating yourself to the rules of your own mind was your first mistake. If a child felt the hit was deserved, it would have no harm and would learn a lesson.
>>
>>79746788
Mandatory government propaganda schooling can do that to a population.

We didn't stop threatening them. We didn't stop yelling at them, we didn't start to raise them peacefully. Maybe we don't beat them, but we hand them over to the state at the ripe age of 1, and they stay until they're 15-16 years old.
>>
>>79740769
Depends if they are little freshman fucks
>>
>>79747208

The "harm" is the physical injury of the impact of being hit, not psychological
>>
>>79747507
Pain is fun and has been fun to me since I was a child. Pain is not inherently harmful. It is chosen to be perceived as such.
>>
>>79746787
Nah, I was just exaggerating.
In reality what happened is I had a pretty hardcore fight with my brother, in which I was justified, because he started it. But then my mum after hearing screams decided to get involved for whatever reason and protect my brother, and so I instinctively pushed her away. Then my father got angry, ran to me and basically knocked me out.
The "killing" part was because my mother when falling hit her head pretty hard. And also my brother wasn't in the best condition either.
But honestly I was the closest to dying in that whole situation, so nothing too serious.
>>
>>79742384
Apparently they smacked you a little too hard, where the fuck did you learn to spell?
>>
File: smIPc4d.png (377 KB, 958x485) Image search: [Google]
smIPc4d.png
377 KB, 958x485
>>79747673
Sorry to hear that. Too bad your mother didn't get lasting damage like you probably did from her shitty parenting.

>Nothing too serious

Time to reset your craydar, my friend. You're giving your parents excuses! Don't let them off the hook for fucking you and your brother over.
>>
When I was 12 or 13, I received my first paddlin' from the principal at my middle school. I was a few incidents shy from being sent to day treatment, full of juvenile delinquents. I wasn't THAT bad, just nonstop class clown antics and highly obnoxious PDA.

My parents sat in and watched, and he pulled out this fucking thing that looked like something the Super Mutants from Fallout would carry. I bent over, and took it stoically with a blank face; which pissed him off to no end.

Turns out, sports and extra-curricular activities helped me a lot more than a few love-taps from some fat asshole.
>>
>>79747750
Typing fast and not being bothered to use spell check.
I know it's bad.
>>
>>79746423
While I largely agree, it should be pointed out that corporal punishment works on children too young to understand reason. If your 2 year old wants to touch things he shouldn't, a smack is more effective than a logical debate, and far more memorable.

Also, you have to be careful about pushing the nonviolence agenda lest it go too far and your child grows up to be a pussy who can't even stand up to a bully. In many cases, violence IS the answer, just not in parenting.
>>
>>79744697
Yes, pegging is something that happens twice a week or so.
>>79745491
Because it can look nice. Why wouldn't he?
>>
>>79748188
But knowing when to use force is a much higher respect. Pacifism is right, under the pretense the life was never lost, which allows harm to be a great equalizer and death can be the ultimate rebirth.
>>
I think its 100% illegal to punish a child violantely here
>>
>>79747977
You got it wrong, my friend, my parents are really cool people.
It's my brother who always was a little twat. Seriously hate him so much, hope he dies in pain. But not too soon, because that would make my parents sad.
But anyway that guy is the most fucking sleazy piece of shit in the universe. ALWAYS started the fight with me for no reason, and then after getting punched a few times ran to my parents or grandparents crying that I'm aggressive. And then they would punish me (rarely physically, they are really peaceful people). And he fucking loved it. That he had power over me, because they always believed him, because he was 2 years younger, so obviously he couldn't ever have possibly lied, right?
Haven't talked to him in years, but seriously FUCK THAT GUY.
>>
>>79744889
Most girl I met liked to receive and give it both. Funny cause when I was 15 I got spanked at home and by my girlfriend both.
>>79745206
You can spank for endorphins enducement and you can spank for inflicting real pain. Never got the cane? You don't know the pain!
>>
File: 1467543044333.png (435 KB, 807x700) Image search: [Google]
1467543044333.png
435 KB, 807x700
>>79746423
>Muh Projection

Come on man. I know you're shitposting but you can't honestly think making broad assumptions about someone you don't know is going to bait anybody anymore... right?

I'll humor you for fun though. Aside from being 100% wrong about my upbringing you seem to fail to understand that children need to be taught reason... for a reason. They don't innately understand or comprehend it. Sometimes these children act out and throw tantrums. It happens no matter what because at the end of the day they're still children. Reasoning with a child throwing his toys around and screaming his head off won't work. Eventually he'll come to recognize that the most his daddy does when he acts out is wag his finger and tell him he's a bad boy. He'll learn that he can do whatever he wants. It doesn't matter if you take away his toy or put him in timetimeout became your philosophy is inherently incapable of FORCING him to listen to any of it. Children learn quickly but they can't see past the surface for quite awhile. Doing whatever he wants with no consequence > Not doing what I want because daddy said it was bad. Have fun raising your little dindu.
>>
>>79748232
I've had relationships where it's been male dom femdom but I've never found a girl who's into both
>>
>>79748434
>Pacifism is right, under the pretense the life was never lost, which allows harm to be a great equalizer and death can be the ultimate rebirth.
Care to put down the bong and phrase that in a way that makes sense in English?
>>
>>79741010
Broadly agree with you. However, comparing smacking with murder is a bit much. I have never hit my two kids but they know or should I say 'feel' there is they cannot cross in case I do hit them. Call it the ultimate deterrent if you will.

So where do you stand on the implied threat of violence if they refuse to step off? What do you suggest if they do indeed kick you in the balls and grab the video game?
>>
File: uUMU59d.jpg (563 KB, 1600x1131) Image search: [Google]
uUMU59d.jpg
563 KB, 1600x1131
>>79748188
If the kid touches something I don't want it to touch, it is my fault. I have responsibility as an adult to have that item out of reach before this mentally retarded (compared to adults) kid takes it and hurts himself. I can put up fences and gates so they don't fall, I supervise play outside so they don't run into the street to begin with, etc.

tl;dr
Prevention is key.

If the kid does not understand "no", or "don't do that", why would they understand a smack? Wouldn't that just be another random experience in a big blur of life that the toddler percieves?
>>
>>79748711
Previous was a switch, it's a femdom chick now. I'd say switch is most easiest to run into, cause western teens-early 20s people have various kinks at the same time, so liking maledom and femdom both is not a rare occasion.
>>
>>79741005
You fuckin god damn Micks, were you both drunk when you went to fists?
>>
>>79748924
How do they learn not to be a fucking retard if they don't have a chance to make mistakes? Your overprotectiveness will be their undoing.
>>
>>79748232
>pegging is something that happens twice a week or so
Faaaag
>Because it can look nice
No, it can't.
>Why wouldn't he?
Because a woman should wear skirts/dresses. Her wearing pants is unfeminine. It should only be done as a punishment.
>>
>>79740769
No one should ever be hit or spanked for any reason. There are better methods of disciplining children. Taking away stuff they like and putting them into time out in their room/or making them go and sit on the stairs for 15 minutes is like torture to them.
>>
>>79748924
>If the kid does not understand "no", or "don't do that", why would they understand a smack?
Because pain is bad and is natures way of making you not do something.
>>
>>79749163
This.
And we wonder why our countries are falling.
>>
>>79748657
Well it isn't satisfying when using objects to spank. It just isn't. Let alone you can miscalculate the force and you may inflict serious pain and even damage.
>>
File: 1465693544034.jpg (40 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1465693544034.jpg
40 KB, 500x281
>>79740769

>paddled

All I got was fists from my father...
>>
>>79748924
>If the kid does not understand "no", or "don't do that", why would they understand a smack? Wouldn't that just be another random experience in a big blur of life that the toddler percieves?
Because physical stimuli creates neuronal paths in your brain that very reliably prevent the child from ever doing it again.

>I supervise play outside so they don't run into the street to begin with
No wonder all Swedes are fags. Being able to play with other kids without supervision is incredibly important part of child's development.
>>
>>79741879
>lets your children play video games
>doesn't push healthy hobbies onto them
>has raised a child to even kick when he doesn't get what he wants

You're part of the problem.
>>
>>79749465
Exactly, spanking should only be done with an open hand in her bare bottom.
>>
>>79749242
Why would you like to torture your child?
>>
>>79745717
>gigantic meta-analysis
>n-nuh uh I don't like the results so nobody knows
10/10 science there lad
>>
File: product_thumbnail.jpg (33 KB, 212x320) Image search: [Google]
product_thumbnail.jpg
33 KB, 212x320
>>79748666
I did make an assumption, that your parents hit you. So you're protecting your child from your own parents. If you weren't hit by your parents, do you think they're wrong? Would you like them to have done that?

>>79749163
>How do they learn to not be fucking retarded

You negotiate. If they kid is throwing a temper tantrum over not getting a certain toy that maybe another kid is playing with atm, you say "I see you're upset, but that toy is taken. If you play for 10 minutes with this toy, you can have that toy later. Agreed?"

And with this method you're also teaching them to make better deals for themselves (the kid will of course say 'within 5 MINUTES!!') so you might have to bid high at 15 minutes to get down to 10, and they learn the principle of deferral of gratification.
>>
>>79748976
Also you do realize that the most dominant women are actually the ones that crave to be dominated the most, right?
>>
>>79749518
I agree unsupervised play is essential. I'm talking early ages like 0-2 years old when I say "supervising play"
>>
>>79749242
And when they take their stuff back, leave their room anyway and refuses to sit on the stairs? What will you do?

The problem with this line of thought is that it assumes your child is just going to listen to you. If that were true then discipline wouldn't even be necessary in the first place.

>>79749534
>[Insert Anything Else]
>[Insert Any Other Hobby]
>Children can't exercise free will

I think you are.
>>
>>79749716
They want to be tamed. It's in their nature, and a dominating woman has probably not had many men willing to break her in.
>>
>>79749354
Pain have to come with an understanding of the fuck up commited. Certain amount of strokes for certain thing. No random hitting, no agressive burst outs on kids. Saturday morning, bench and reading out why and how many strokes you would get for fuck ups. Makes you understand the legal system a bit.
>>79749183
>fag
Man and woman involved. No man in sight. Explain yourself. Why are there pleasure spots in the area then?
>shouldn't wear pants
Women can wear whatever she likes unless it's part of 24/7 maledom where you dictate her otherwise or you live in a radical traditionalist family.
>>
>>79749680
>You negotiate
>molyneyx book
Do you know why no ones taking you seriously.
>>
File: 1459316594702.png (429 KB, 399x614) Image search: [Google]
1459316594702.png
429 KB, 399x614
>>79749927
I'll wait
>>
File: 1467518642900.gif (55 KB, 300x351) Image search: [Google]
1467518642900.gif
55 KB, 300x351
>>79749680
You're not even good at this. Why are you shitposting so hard? You could at least try to use a fallacy on the rest of my argument or make up some excuse as to why you made many more assumptions than that.
>>
File: spanking r9k.png (232 KB, 880x700) Image search: [Google]
spanking r9k.png
232 KB, 880x700
>>
>>79749621
>in her bare bottom
Wew, that's pretty lewd.
>>
>>79749859
Yup. And the one who gets to do it, gets to witness the absolute mindfuck they undergo, he struggle between their reality up until that time and their instincts that scream to be submissive.

It's fucking priceless
>>
>>79749885
I've never dropped my maledom. Why would I show weakness. I dictate everything from what she wears to who she hangs out with to what she does and I have to approve all of it
>>
>>79749680
>You negotiate.
No angry little kid throwing a tantrum is going to even have the capacity to negotiate, sven. Kids are selfish little idiots, reason doesn't work with them when they're throwing tantrums.
>>
>>79749885
>Women can wear whatever she likes
No, a woman will wear what her husband tells her.
>>79750055
How else are you supposed to spank her?
>>79750128
Keep up being a great guy.
>>
>>79749716
Some are, some are real alphas of their sex.
>>79749465
>>79749621
>open hand
That's plebian hick thing to do to your kids
>objects
>damage
No?cane and paddle are used in Asia and in European aristocratic families to this day, no health damage to the kid whatsoever. Crazy pain? Perhaps. Health damage? No.
>>
>>79749643
Because it pleases me to know they suffer more by sitting for 15 minutes and staring at a wall than they do by being hit and then learning to hit others to get what they want

>>79749799
They don't.
I have a ton of cosuins and they are rowdy as fuck. You pick their stupid asses up and put them on the stairs. If they keep getting up, they go in their room. If they keep fucking around, all toys and games are taken for the day. They learn fast. And they don't learn to just avoid or lie/hide like they do if they get spanked.
>>
>>79748924
>why would they understand a smack?
You're being willfully ignorant if you think they won't. Pain is an evolved response to protect all animals from harm. When we touch a fire, we feel pain, so that we know not to touch that fire again, and to take steps to avoid that sensation in the future. We remember pain far more than we remember pleasure, because the animal that forgets pain doesn't survive very long.

Now, what separates us from the rest of the animals is our capacity for advanced reason. This means we don't have to beat each other, we can have civil discourse. However, small children have a very poor capacity for reason, but the pain response works as well as an adult's.

Consider; when a small child torments a dog to the point where it snaps at the child's hand, what do you think the child will remember more, all those warnings you told him, or the pain of the dog biting him?

I'm not for corporal punishment in principle and would rather talk to my child than to smack her, but I have a 1 year old and she has zero capacity to reason. But she can certainly avoid actions that result in pain, and this behavior can be exploited as a teaching tool until she is old enough to understand rational (at a child's level, obviously) arguments.
>>
>>79750405
>and then learning to hit others to get what they want
There's nothing wrong with boys solving their differences by fighting. You're a total faggot.
>>
File: 1462604832528.jpg (43 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
1462604832528.jpg
43 KB, 630x630
I think a better solution is to just wait them out, depending on the age. If they're too young to grasp your logic, just stonewall them and deny them the reaction they want. I think it's better for a child because it reinforces that tantrums don't work and that you have to be smarter than that.
>>
>>79750558
Except that it teaches violence and hatred and allows the idea that hitting/putting your hands on someone resolves differences and conflicts.

Hillary Clinton was probably spanked, and she learned to bomb countries.

Donald Trump wasn't, and he negotiates and makes deals.

You're a racist.
>>
>>79750381
I was actually at a loss for words when we first started dating. She said she was submissive but now I control every aspect of her life. She's never had someone to keep her in check.

It also really turns me on how I trained her to say that her only purpose in life is to keep me happy.
>>
>>79750594
No no, see, if a child throws a tantrum, violently hit them and chimp out. That'll teach them.
>>
>>79750405
>It's never happened to me

When it does happen? Because it happens.
>>
I'm 22 and my dad still takes me over his knee, pulls my pants down and full on spanks me if I do something bad or stupid. Not bare butt though that would be weird.

To be fair, I still live at home.
>>
>>79750546
>she can certainly avoid actions that result in pain
That said, there are few cases where it is more practical to resort to pain as a teaching tool. It's more for things that are immediately dangerous, like if they're going to touch a hot oven or something.

Too many parents seem to get frustrated and upset, when all you have to do is get creative and outsmart your child. It isn't hard to manipulate a child, but you have to know their motivations and desires, which means you have to actually pay attention to them.
>>
>>79750875
Did you misquote...?
>>
File: 1453915681029.gif (500 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
1453915681029.gif
500 KB, 500x494
>>79740769
>tfw no bf to paddle your booty for being a bad girl
>>
>>79750893

Are you a qt3.14 gril? If so that's really hot
>>
I love how most people in this thread don't have children yet, but are already planning on hitting them.
>>
>>79750939
tits or gtfo
>>
File: 2muchcare.jpg (77 KB, 874x620) Image search: [Google]
2muchcare.jpg
77 KB, 874x620
>>79750893
0/10
>>
>>79750763
>Chimp out

Oh, you're on nigger level thought process. I know this is hard to grasp but physical discipline can be delivered without anger.
>>
>>79750696
>Except that it teaches violence and hatred and allows the idea that hitting/putting your hands on someone resolves differences and conflicts.
It does solve issues. That's just a fact.

>Hillary Clinton was probably spanked, and she learned to bomb countries.
>Donald Trump wasn't, and he negotiates and makes deals.
I'm 100% sure it was the other way around. You can make deals only as a strong person, and you can become a strong person only by fighting. That's how you become a man.

>You're a racist.
Off course I am, duh.
>>
>>79750939

Mohammed will come to be the male figure you need in your life seeing how Germans are all limp wristed cuckbois
>>
>>79750975
They're fucking moronic. A lot of /pol/ users are mouth breathing retards. They're just useful for the causes we have.
>>
>>79750999
He's a boy
>>
>>79751026
Hitting someone, period, is chimping out. If you are unable to solve the issue with human interaction, you're a chimp. Doesn't matter how non-angry you are.

>M-MY CHILD'S MISBEHAVING! LIKE A YOUNG APE. TIME TO BE THE ADULT APE. REEEE REEE!!!
>>
>>79751138
Yes, this is logically sound.
>>
>>79750405
>Because it pleases me to know they suffer more
Sadist.
>than they do by being hit and then learning to hit others to get what they want
Literally the dumbest statement in this thread, there is absolutely no evidence that corporal punishment teaches children to use violence, and quite alot to suggests that the opposite is true, like the fact that violence in British schools has gone up since caning was banned.
>>
M-MUH CHILD WHO IS DEVELOPMENTALLY INCAPABLE OF IMPULSE CONTROL IS REACTING LIKE AN ANIMAL

QUICK, BURN HIM ON THE STOVE.
>Abuse!

I MEAN, HIT HIS ASS HARD AND LEAVE MARKS. THAT'S NOT ABUSE.
>>
>>79751138
>reasoning with an unruly child
you're a retard
>>
>>79750717
She sounds perfect. Why haven't you married her yet?
>>
>>79751138
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
>>79751210

We don't take kindly to kids acting like kids around here...

Even if he's 3... 4... 5...
Hit him.

Beat the fuck out of that kid.

Teach 'em young how we solve our problems in America... And they'll grow up to do the same to others...

Learn 'em a lesson. It's a dog eat dog world out there... My child who depends upon me for his protection and well being... Gonna' get BEAT the next time he acts like a child IN THIS HOUSE!!!
>>
>>79745717
>There are too many variables
>Meta-analysis is therefore not right

But

>since caning was banned in British schools, incidences of violence against staff and pupils has massively increased
You're fucking contradicting yourself.

So spanking and consequences of it has too many variables according to you
But somehow you do use a very simple correlation = causation.

And nothing you say is supported by studies.
>>
File: daddy.png (341 KB, 330x433) Image search: [Google]
daddy.png
341 KB, 330x433
>>79750893
>oooooooooh dadddy nooo pleeeaasseee
>>
>>79740769
>I still got paddled until I was 19 here in Alberta.

Lucky you
>>
>>79750959
I don't know about cute but gril yes. I don't find it hot just super embarassing. Like he hits me for watching anime, as an example of what is considered bad enough.
>>
>>79751416
If you want your child to grow up into a responsible adult then you need to teach them that there's a limit to how much he can act like a little shit.
>>
>>79750128
Submitting to a woman and investing your trust in Dominant doesn't make you weak. It take some balls to do.
>>79750717
By what I read I can see you are a shit Dom. Dom and Sub are ought to make each other happy, it's not one-sided relationship, my friend.
t. Someone who Subed, Dommed and Switched.
>>79750381
>woman will wear whatever her husband tells her
In Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>79751336
And annoying one at that. I was driving a bus few weeks ago and a child threw a massive tantrum. The mum apparently believed all this non violence bullshit and so she couldn't in no way stop her child from misbehaving. Finally some guy came to her and ordered her to get the fuck out of the bus if she's unable to make her child to act civilized. Stupid bitch, all that was needed was one fucking smack and all would've been fine.
>>
File: shutterstock_127686845.jpg (93 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_127686845.jpg
93 KB, 500x332
Now Remember Son...
Ya come to ya daddy for anything you need.

Except if you act like a kid.

If you do that, you gonna get BEAT.

We act like ADULTS IN THIS HOUSE

>Dad I'm 6, I can't, I am physically and developmentally distinct from an adult

THAT'S BEATIN' WORDS, TIMMY! GET IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM!!!!
>>
File: David.jpg (3 MB, 2567x3498) Image search: [Google]
David.jpg
3 MB, 2567x3498
>>79751589
When you antagonise someone on the street, what happens? You get punched.

I don't see why it's a problem to teach your kids that pushing buttons get you smacked
>>
For a woman, there is no age limit
>>
>>79740769
Puberty
>>
>>79751697
Exactly.
>>
>>79751221
Cane is the only normal way to uphold discipline and Europeam culture.
ITT plebeian hicks who use hands, belts, spoons like niggers they are
>>
File: 2951.jpg (82 KB, 640x434) Image search: [Google]
2951.jpg
82 KB, 640x434
SCREAMING LIKE A CHILD IN A DEPARTMENT STORE FOR A TOY?

CHILDREN ARE TOTALLY IN CONTROL OF THEIR ACTIONS, AND THEIR IMPULSES, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO DESIRE AND WANTS

THE FACT YOU DID THIS, TIMMY, MEANS YOU'RE GETTING... BEAT.

YOU DON'T ACT LIKE THIS IN A STORE FOR A TOY. YOU'RE AN ADULT. NOW START ACTING LIKE ONE.

>ANON IT'S NOT CHIMPING OUT, I'M NOT ANGRY

>wild chimp noises
>>
>>79751385
She's still technically married to some faggot I never met.

He's a literal cuck. They're separated but he still gives her cash even though the divorce is going to be clean.
>>
>>79750939
NRW
R
W
>>
>>79751551

You need a bf who'll paddle you instead for liking that nerd shit
>>
>>79751795
Anon, YOU are the reason why millennials are a bunch of fucking babies.
>>
File: 1467519321692.png (304 KB, 722x768) Image search: [Google]
1467519321692.png
304 KB, 722x768
>>79751551
Post pics
>>
File: azbD5eK_460sv.webm (435 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
azbD5eK_460sv.webm
435 KB, 300x170
>>79751924
No, anon, even DOGS FUCKING KNOW NOT TO BEAT CHILDREN
>>
>>79750546
>Spanking 3 year olds
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4024048/

Literally brings more harm than good.

Fuck off unless you can support your arguments with studies.
>>
>>79751607
I'm not taking dom advice from someone who literally takes it up the ass twice a week.
>>
File: checkit.jpg (101 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
checkit.jpg
101 KB, 1100x619
>>79752039
Dogs have mauled children to death.This means nothing. The dog is just doing what it was trained to do, IE protect a particular individual he grew up with.
>>
>>79752039
>comparing humans to dogs
Because they are TOTALLY the same thing.
>>
>>79752135
Useless study.
>>
>>79752284
>it's useless because I say so
Whatever child beater.
>>
>>79751607
>In Saudi Arabia
in any place men aren't pussywhipped.
>ought to make each other happy, it's not one-sided relationship
It sounds like she's satisfied too.
>Submitting to a woman and investing your trust in Dominant doesn't make you weak
Yes, it does.
>>
File: GIXk68M.gif (2 MB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
GIXk68M.gif
2 MB, 320x214
>>79752232
Humans have beaten children to death. This means nothing. The human is just doing what it feels like doing, IE beat a defenseless child he raised.

>>79752259
Even fucking CHICKENS KNOW NOT TO BEAT THINGS.
>>
>>79752380
>saying it's bad for humans to act like chimpanzees
>but dogs and fucking CHICKENS are ok
Anon. Go home.
>>
>>79752478
Quit chimping out. Stop putting your hands on children because you don't like their behavior. Teach them instead.

>I can't
Because you're a shitty fucking parent and only know how to hit to solve things, instead of taking time.
>>
>>79752344
I don't have kids.
It's useless because it doesn't take into account genetics.
>>
I was secretly hoping this was a thinly veiled spanking porn thread.
>>
File: 1467429402868.jpg (585 KB, 1386x1386) Image search: [Google]
1467429402868.jpg
585 KB, 1386x1386
>>79752478
>>
File: zwhattt.png (140 KB, 270x321) Image search: [Google]
zwhattt.png
140 KB, 270x321
>>79752380
Good thing I'm not walking around trying to emulate animals like you, fagget.
>>
>>79751697
>pushing buttons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZatzM2xfPg
>>
>>79752625
You are everytime you beat a child like a monkey.
Eek eek!!
>>
File: ExplainThis.png (816 KB, 751x665) Image search: [Google]
ExplainThis.png
816 KB, 751x665
>>79752752
No, I'm acting like a human, doing what humans have done to correct their youth for centuries.
>>
>>79752878
Humans are one of the 5 great apes.
I would like to be more than that.

But it's okay if you want to chimp out and beat kids. Just remember, I don't like your behavior... I told you to get off 4chan and you're still on... Time to beat you.

>But I'm an adult

Someone didn't beat you enough as a child. Time to fix that now.
>>
>>79746377
>>79745949
Elaborate.

I was spanked once when I was real young, my dad hit me a couple times when I was a kid after that and when I was about 17 I hit him back and he stopped.
>>
>>79752478
Show the studies that show corporal punishment works as intended with no foul effects.

You simply can't because the reality "favours" non-corporal punishment
>>
>>79745312
>>79745491

> married at 17
> cant wear pants

You're either a Mormon or a Muslim. I'm just waiting to see what food you think girls can't eat, and that will give me the final answer
>>
>>79751438
>You're fucking contradicting yourself.
No, I never said that it was entirely due to that, only that it proves that all the bullshit about "corporal punishment teaches kids to use violence" is fundementally untrue, because if it were, cases of violence would have gone down, or at least stayed the same.
>So spanking and consequences of it has too many variables according to you
Because it does, like I said before, it's only one part of a much bigger picture, a kid needs to be praised and rewarded for good behaviour as well as punished for bed behaviour.
>And nothing you say is supported by studies.
Oh no, some bullshit sociologist who is almost certainly a leftist with pre-concieved notions of paranting has done some study on some down and out individuals and concluded that they are down and out because they were hit when they stepped out of line as a kid, (remember that anti-corporal punishment types always frame corp punishment as "beating" "assaulting" and "child abuse") rather than having shitty unsupportive, and inatentive parants in general.
>>
>>79753026
See, spanking is good. It taught you to hit.
>>
>>79741005
>fistfight with my father at 15
kek what a nigger thing to do
>>
GUYS... BEFORE I LEAVE
I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW

IF SOMEONE HAS SOMETHING YOU WANT, YOU TAKE IT BY FORCE.

IF SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING YOU DON'T LIKE, BEAT THEM.

AND REMEMBER

VIOLENCE IS, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, THE ANSWER TO SOLVING HUMAN BEHAVIORAL ISSUES.

PLEASE, BEAT YOUR CHILDREN. AND ALLOW THEM TO BEAT THEIR CHILDREN.

AMEN.
>>
I used to mildly beat my ex. I was in a weird place at the time. I slapped her probably twenty five times over a six month period. She would cry and bitch but than be super hot to fuck . Here's the thing. Being an abusive dom isn't worth it. I felt like shit about myself and your submissive is always looking for weakness. You're not a human being, you're a fucking character. You're playing a role. It's way more stressful than a regular vanilla relationship. I stay away from crazy misogynistic submissive bitches like the plague.
>>
>>79753101

>Not controlling your girl's diet

If it was up to her she'd eat chocolate and wine for every meal.

Do you want her to get fat?
>>
>I had a shit childhood, so I'd really like others to have shit childhood too
>t. average pro-spanker

It's hilarious people are even bothering to discuss this.
>>
File: 1454787567420.png (14 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
1454787567420.png
14 KB, 450x300
>>79743987
lel /thread
>>
>>79753331
I hope you choke to death. You're a horrible piece of shit and have mental issues.
You were probably spanked as a kid.
>>
>>79753310
sarcasm is lowest form of wit.

You can't seem to argue a point without trying to personally insult other posters - comparing them to various types of animals. It's almost as if you don't have a point, other than that violence is an animalistic trait and that spanking cannot be done in a controlled, learned environment.
>>
>>79752351
He is a shit Dom. Period.
>pussywiped
Respecting women doesn't make you pussywiped, dumb arsehole.
>Yes, it does
No, my friend. You just don't understand DS.
>>79752135
Spanking should be done from the age of 8 to the age of 16.
>>
>>79741010
Have you ever tried to reason with a 5 year old?
>>
>>79753199
>Here's my epic refutal of a studies
>leftist bullshit
Simply epic

Fact is, no studies support your arguments in favour of corporal punishment

>bullshit leftist sociologist
Is not a refutal.
It's an ad hominem

>>79753519
Show the studies that show spanking is beneficial for 8-16 year olds.

>>79753558
>I can't reason
>therefore I'll just beat it still
Chimp
>>
>>79753026
Look here:
>>79747673
>>79748612
>>
>>79753335
Why would you date a woman who can't control her fucking diet? Why would you date anyone who leads unhealthy lifestyle?
>>79753101
Both are retarded either way.
>>79752231
Insecure much? What's wrong with pegging? I was pegged by a Submissive girl too. What's the problem?
>>
>>79753713
>Polish ape acting like apes
Who would have thought.

Hope you rupture your stomach ether addict.
>>
>>79753680
European aristocracy to this day, British school until recently, modern Asia like Korea and Singapore. Here's your studies.
>>
File: lelele.gif (308 KB, 391x274) Image search: [Google]
lelele.gif
308 KB, 391x274
>>79753836
inb4
>le Deadpool got pegged so its not gay
>>
>>79753944
>Name a few random countries
Epic argument.
>>
>>79753046
Sweden was the first to go with this retarded new methods of bringing up your child. They were also the first to turn massively leftist.
In Poland you still bring up your child traditionally. And Poland is a good conservative place.
Coincidence?
>>
>>79753511
Just tired of people saying hitting people is good.
Obviously it's an archaic form of discipline and we need to find better avenues to educate young and old alike.
>>
File: Shapiro.gif (624 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Shapiro.gif
624 KB, 320x180
>>79754121
Even the most liberal, restrained person on earth will hit you if you push them too far.
>>
>>79754360
Yeah and that's not okay.
People are chimpies.
>>
>>79754068
So you have no studies.

>Sweden
>retard new methods
>leftist
New methods supported by studies.
Poland calling empiricism retarded.
Discrediting them because they're "leftist" is an ad hominem.
>>
>>79754471

Where are you on the autism spectrum
>>
>>79748657
you got spanked at 15? bare? thats questionable friend.
>>
my mom hit me once when i was being a brat and she and i both felt extremely guilty afterwards and cried
>>
>>79753944
Pretty much this.
>>79753680
I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the idea that sociologists are left wing and therefor this will skew their findings on things, academia, particularly in that feild are notoriously left wing and that is well known. You accuse me of using a logical fallacy when you yourself have used a simple "appeal to authority" fallacy by saying "well some studies say it's bad, so it's bad".
>>
>>79753972
Was he???
>gay
Sexual act between man and woman can't be gay by definition.
>>79753379
Toвapищ, мeня, бpaтa и cecтpy пopoли тpocтью, пaдлoм и poзгaми и y нac былo чyдecнoe дeтcтвo. Пoeздки в Eвpoпy и нa Зaпaд кaждый мecяц, лaгepя зa pyбeжoм, cпopтивныe зaнятия c тpeнepaми, личныe кoмнaты paзмepoм c нeбoльшyю квapтиpy. Этo былa диcциплиниpoвaннaя пpoцeдypa пo cyббoтaм зa oпpeдeлeнныe пpocтyпки. Hикaкoй aгpeccии, yнижeний или caдизмa. Пpивитиe пoнимaния "дeйcтвиe-->пocлeдcтвиe".
>>79754064
Maybe you should have a look at those countries? Maybe you should have a look at the difference in British school system after caning was banned?
>>
>>79754632
From 8 to 16 with cane, paddle or rods on a bare bottom by a governess or one of the parents.
>>
>>79753101
>You're either a Mormon or a Muslim
Neither, and I resent the implication that one has to believe in magic to understand that women need to be kept under control.
>>79753836
>what's wrong with getting fucked up my ass?
Gee, I don't know.
>>
>>79743326
Changing the word used to refer to X, doesn't change X itself.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 800x533
No one's ever too old for a good spanking
>>
>>79754475
The biggest redpill in your life: most of the studies are made by leftists.
>>
>>79750939
O V E N

V

E

N
>>
>>79755031
>cane, paddle or rods
No, it should only be with an open hand.
>>
>>79754778
>Some studies
Pretty much all of them

And those studies are supported by statistics, numbers etc.

It's not a simple appeal to authority, you don't think I've read the papers?

>If they're left wing their findings are destined to be skewed
k

Where are all the right wing studies in favour of corporal punishment?

>>79755031
Try to support your argument with an actual study.

>>79754799
>you should have a look at the difference in British school system after caning was banned?
Is not a study unless you're able to factor out tons of other variables.
It's like saying ice cream causes crime or crime causes icecream consumption because the 2 have a pretty much universal correlation.

>>79755183
>empiricism doesn't support my point of view
>fucking leftists.
>>
>>79755426
Told you all those studies that say what you thing they say are biased.
Give me just one that takes into account genetic effects. There's none. It's all bullshit ideological nonsense that has nothing to do with real science.
>>
>>79755313
If you are a plebeian redneck.
>>79755426
You are well-aware how it's easy to fit data for your bias. That's what modern sociology is all about. Go prep the bull.
>>79755053
Exactly. What's wrong? There are pleasure spots.
>>
When you notice they start getting wet from the spanking, its too old
>>
Any age is too old if you ask me. I think its perverted. I dont think anyones hands should be going anywhere near any minors ass. Especially a baby. I mean theyre pussy and butthole is right there. Its pretty perverted im just saying. Especially on the bare ass. Its sexual
>>
>>79741005
Based potato
>>
>>79755650
>They're biased (and therefore wrong) because I say so
> It's all bullshit ideological nonsense that has nothing to do with real science
You have no arguments.

Empricism doesn't support your point of view so instead of adjusting to new information you just call it biased or wrong.

Between similar risk groups, children with no spanking will on average do better than children with a history of being spanked.
>>
Your a pedophile if you touch kids asses straight up
>>
>Spanking
>Lowering your child's IQ
>>
>>79741010
Spent the weekend with this family, and their youngest son is a high strung twat most the time who didn't listen to his parents and was constantly causing issues, and I don't think they've ever spanked him. Some kids you can reason with, and for others, the only thing that works is physical reinforcement.
>>
>>79743610
>Once they start

Bro...that's the worst possible time to stop. :^)
>>
>>79755974
Chicken and the egg. Not everyone finds spanking sexual. People fetishize everything. Should we stop letting kids play with balloons because people wack off to balloons?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.