[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Polling booths were too far for Millennials to get to for The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: millennials-stock.jpg (494 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
millennials-stock.jpg
494 KB, 900x600
https://next.ft.com/content/7e3bb2d6-3e9b-11e6-9f2c-36b487ebd80a#axzz4DQF27hEI
>>
Serious question.

Do millennials not perceive duty towards voting in the same way that older folks do?
>>
For those that can't access that, Millennials whined that voting by ballot was old and archaic which is why a lot of them didn't turn out for the vote.
>>
>>79737710
Who gives a fuck when you've got selfies to be sharing on SnapChat.

The meme is real. Millennials are fucking lazy and 100% rely on their parents. How the hell are these people going to raise future generations. Y and Z are going to be the decline of the West.
>>
>>79737710
The people I know, ~20, all go the "my vote doesn't count" route, even though the nearest voting center is a 60 second drive and a 5 minute walk.

Fuckers, all of them.
>>
>>79737948
>How the hell are these people going to raise future generations.

They're not, probably. I know many couples irl that have no interest in raising kids.
>>
>>79737710
They take for granted something that old people fought and died for
>>
>>79737607
ayy lmao
>>
acttualy baby boomers are raseing gen z
>>
>>79738013
This is very true, most younger people don't vote because they think it doesn't count for anything. Which in one way is progress I guess. Only a matter of time before they end up here.
>>
>>79737710
I don't think it's "millennials" but just young people in general.
>>
>>79737607
Young people are dumb as rocks.

They actually thought typing #VoteRemain on their facebook counted as an official vote.
>>
>>79737607
just pastebin or screenshot that shit, George
>>
>>79741272
I want to believe that was just a joke, but I fear you may be right.
>>
>>79741475
Not even bantering with you my fellow freedom friend.

Brit/pol/ spread a few of the images in the lead up to voting day, and the day after the BBC had a group of "inner city youths" on to get their opinion. A few of them literally said "I thought voting on facebook counted."

I'm desperately trying to find a video of it because I really need to share how dumb the Remainian voters are.
>>
Social darwinism in action again.
>>
File: america.jpg (244 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
244 KB, 1600x1200
>>79741740
Still proud of you Brits, by the way. Never thought I'd see the day.
>>
File: happy merchant oy vey.png (169 KB, 692x809) Image search: [Google]
happy merchant oy vey.png
169 KB, 692x809
>>79738081
that's why you need millions and millions of muslims, mexicans, africans and whoever else is desperate enough, to swarm in to your country, goy, too keep your jewish economy afloat
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.