[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This show is a parody right? It's the left version of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
This show is a parody right? It's the left version of the Colbert report. Right?
>>
Colbert Report was leftist though. Unless you don't understand sarcasm and irony.
>>
>right? xD right guys? right? xD

eat shit
>>
>>79722768
>>79724659
All comedy shows are leftist
>>
>>79724659
You don't seem to understand OP's point.
>>
>>79722768

> one post by this ID
>>
>>79724949
>one post by this ID
>>
>>79722768
No he means what he says.

Worse yet I have family and colleagues that tell me they often get their news from him alone and do no fact checking.
>>
>>79726379
>>one post by this ID
>>
>>79728185
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>79728109
What? Everything he's said so far was factually correct.
>>
>>79728185
>>>one post by this ID
>>
>>79722768
Thanks for taking this pathetic unfunny ugly cunt from us ameribros, we owe you
>>
>>79724659
Colbert report was pretending to be right-wing for parody purposes
>>
>>79722768
>be liberl comedian
>"conservatives are stupid because come on guys, you know they are"
>"evidence?, here is a picture of a dog wearing a hat"
>"trying to divert the public debate from reason and fact, looks like someone is a bit upset haha"
>nobody can sue me because jokes arn't slander

also cobert is a leftist, his whole show is irony
>>
>>79722768
did he ever cry on air after brexit?
>>
File: 1467564870198[1].webm (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1467564870198[1].webm
2 MB, 480x360
>>79722768
Probably half if his videos are interesting and factual, though.
Look up his older stuff, before the presidential campaign and the refugees, his team sniffs out a lot of bureaucracy bullshit and corruption and he presents it well.
>>
>>79722768

Men, he's suggesting that due to the sheer ridiculousness of this British exile's show, he must actually be a conservative parodying the double-think and uninformed screeching of the left by presenting it as a liberal show, similar to how Mr. Colbert's show is presented as a conservative show despite him being a liberal.

I'm of the opinion that no one in the public eye has done a better job of showing how broken the liberal train of thought is.
>>
>>79728471
>1 poopoo by this peepee
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.