[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do losers vote to the left?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: Losers voting for obongo.png (45 KB, 405x721) Image search: [Google]
Losers voting for obongo.png
45 KB, 405x721
>>
>>79721854
>white no religion
>white other religion
Atheists confirmed biggest cucks
>>
>>79721854
fucking racist white men dont vote for the black guy
>>
>>79721854
I voted for obama twice desu. but ill redeem myself by voting trump this november
>>
>>79721854
If only white men were permitted to vote we would have no problems.
>>
Earning bracket of republicans:50k-200k $ or more
Earning of democrats:0-49,999 $
How can liberals call republicans uneducated idots,when they earn below the national average?
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 640x1136
>>79721854

Jesus, Trump really is screwed if these numbers are correct.

Can't win without the minorities these days. Truly sad that they think democrats actually give a shit about them.
>>
>>79722540
It's the minorities
>>
>>79723599
Hes gonna do better than fucking romney nobody wanted that selfish cuckservative to win and minorities wont turnout for hillshill like they did for obama
>>
>>79724142
>Hes gonna do better than fucking romney nobody wanted that selfish cuckservative to win and minorities wont turnout for hillshill like they did for obama
Romney had the biggest white turnout in history
>>
>>79724142
Yes they will, if only to stop Trump
>>
>>79721854
>white jewish

triggered
>>
>>79724297
His turnout was lower than McCains
>>
>>79724436
you're over estimating how much minorities over 30 care about shit like this. college sjws dont flip elections
>>
>>79724509
Are you sure?I thought otherwise
>>
Feels
>>
>>79721854

>Those who win
> are losers

Gotch'ya.
>>
>>79724612
The nigger hate for Trump is as strong as was the nigger love for Obongo.

He's being painted as the epitome of white racist oppression he's da white devil.
>>
>>79724142

I hate Hillary but I'll do anything to keep Trump from winning. I'll even goddamn donate to her corrupt campaign. Most of her votes will be "not-Trump" votes.

Don't underestimate how hated he is by people with jobs who live in cities.
>>
>>79724994
cant tell if #shill4hill or pessimist. considering the state of the board you are probably the former
>>
>>79721854
>a higher percentage of mormons voted for obama than black women voted for romney
THIS is why America is dying.
>>
>>79725106
(You)
>>
>>79725106
why are you even on /pol/ if you're a hillary voter
>>
>>79721854
>jewish
>>
>>79724994
This is the only post I read in this thread and I just have to say that you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about..
You dick wad.
>>
>>79721854

Your graph does not provide the data needed to answer your leading question on either axis.

The X axis does not differentiate between the various independant candidates, making it impossible to tell whether the large bump in independant votes among athiests and 18-29 whites is a Johnson bump or a Stein bump.

Meanwhile, the Y axis breaks people down by demographics rather than traits that would accurately measure loserdom, which makes your question simply a shitty troll.

Assuming accurate figures, the chart unambiguously shows that, given a choice between a centrist and a rightist, blacks and latinxs overwhelmingly support the centrist. That does not necessarily translate into support for leftists - black voters age 45-64 were more than ten times as likely to vote for a right winger over a left winger (as proven by the fact that Mitt Romney has over 6% of the vote, while the COMBINED independant vote is less than a pixel wide.)

Romney was sabotaged by the fact that his religion had been white supremacist until very recently, his opponent had competently implemented everything sane the Republicans asked for, and his attempt to appeal to the pro-lifers and the theocrats made it clear that he was going to extend the state's reach inside the family and fuck up people's personal lives.
>>
>>79723599
>Make a post-it
Here, they'd at least ruin the thing as it should be.
Even your radical left are whiney soft-skins compared to ours.
>>
>>79725106
dont you have a bull to prep?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.