[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /int/fags, redpill an uneducated American on your based leaders.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 18
File: 1467435904878.jpg (2 MB, 5980x1610) Image search: [Google]
1467435904878.jpg
2 MB, 5980x1610
I don't know shit about non-AMERICAN shit.
>>
File: w1200_h678_fmax.jpg (50 KB, 1200x678) Image search: [Google]
w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
50 KB, 1200x678
Pauline "98%" Hanson
>>
>>79713732
Why is she based?
>>
Abe has done some good things. His economic policies are mixed and his encouraging women to work more is kind of dumb.

Good thing is he is very nationalistic. Keeps refugees out, immigration low, and supports changing the constitution to make us more independent and rebuild our military. If he is successful we won't have to have America babysit us anymore.
>>
File: bigOriginal.jpg (78 KB, 903x569) Image search: [Google]
bigOriginal.jpg
78 KB, 903x569
>>79713552
Jimmie Ã…kesson, leader of the nationalist Sweden democrats.
Promotes monoculturalism, and wants to halt immigration until the refugee wave is over. Then he wants to restrict immigration to skilled labor only, but restrict middle east and north africa.
He wants Sweden to leave the European Union ASAP, and he supports Israel as "the only democracy in the middle east".

Fun fact: According to this poll from Aftonbladet, Sweden's by far most popular tabloid newspaper, Jimmie is the most trusted politician at this moment.
http://www.friatider.se/nu-ar-jimmie-mest-av-alla-partiledare
http://avpixlat.info/2016/07/02/fortroendet-for-jimmie-akesson-i-topp/
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/kolumnister/lenamellin/article23088777.ab

The SD have been doubling their results since every election since the 80's. They entered the Swedish parliament 2010 with 5,2% of the vote. In 2014 they got 12,9%, and they are currently polling around 23-28%, making them the biggest party in many polls.
However, no other party wants to cooperate with them. Not even the christian democrats or the conservatives.
>>
File: 1465760692911.png (3 MB, 1716x1425) Image search: [Google]
1465760692911.png
3 MB, 1716x1425
>>79714954
>>
File: ANDREA_LEADSOM.jpg (89 KB, 519x546) Image search: [Google]
ANDREA_LEADSOM.jpg
89 KB, 519x546
>>79713552
Farage just stepped down.

This is our hero now.
>>
>>79713552
Wilders is basicly the party to vote if you didnt attend higher education.
even though his party has some valid remarks, he mostly propagates deporting the sand niggers.

Im guessing he does this, since most people that had higher education are going for VVD, D66 or CDA.
where VVD is for financial majors
CDA for christians
D66 for anyone not realy belonging to some cultural herritage.

i suppose people here view wilders as a meme
we get plenty of keks from his outings in media.

and there is a bunch of "paupers" (or plebs of hicks if you will,) that vote for wilders because he listens to you and is going to do something about the immigrants.
>>
File: can't-wake-up.jpg (185 KB, 562x539) Image search: [Google]
can't-wake-up.jpg
185 KB, 562x539
>>79713552
Rodrigo "el muerte" Duterte
>>
>>79713552
>Marion Le Pen
Young brainwashed bitch. Looks good but is dumb. Real redpill is her aunt, Marine Le Pen.
>>
File: 02S6upL.jpg (17 KB, 465x306) Image search: [Google]
02S6upL.jpg
17 KB, 465x306
Does any European country actually have a prevalent ethnonationalistic anti-kike party?

While Farage has accomplished something great, he is still just a showman and a neoliberal to boot, who won't touch the truth of racial displacement - indeed, he probably doesn't care if GDP is fine.

I'm afraid that if we use these mealy mouthed, controlled opposition, israel-pandering, civic nationalist, democracy-furthering cucks who kowtow to fags etc as safetyvalves to feel good about ourselves for having "stuck it to the man" for an election or two, no real change will come about and we will keep sliding into the abyss with our negative birthrates unadressed.

Parties that only talk about "islamisation" and want integration are red herrings who frankly stand in the way of real change.

>>79714954

I heard that Moderaterna (nominally conservative center right) have become too conservative for Liberalerna (Classical lib) so here's hoping their bloc breaks up in addition to the Greens not reaching 4%. People need to stop being afraid, penduluming between the two near identical major parties.

We don't have an alternative to SD right now do we? Not a single party with a harder line? I think we need a domesticated, smoothtalking ethnonat party to soak up the now homeless SocDem default-voters, they'd have to style themselves as the new workers' party, and highlight that the old so-called economic left has fallen to globalism and values antithetical to sane bluecollar people. Nationella Arbetarpartiet is a non-scary name I can imagine working. The real balancing act is not going full Nazi overtly and scaring people off but still retaining an immovable anti-heeb core. I think if announced now, this could breach 4% by 2018. Definitely if we have some more spectacular kebab shenanigans before then.

Also, SCB put SD at like 17-18% in May. Probably a misleading poll though.
>>
>>79715408
I'm sorry.

Farage was based.
>>
File: ukip goofy.png (59 KB, 350x427) Image search: [Google]
ukip goofy.png
59 KB, 350x427
>>79718374
>Does any European country actually have a prevalent ethnonationalistic anti-kike party?

Hungary, maybe.

>While Farage has accomplished something great, he is still just a showman and a neoliberal to boot, who won't touch the truth of racial displacement - indeed, he probably doesn't care if GDP is fine.

No. That's Douglas Carswell, Boris Johnson and Michael Gove. Farage is very much an ethnonationalist.
>>
>>79718541
Indeed he was.
But his job is done.
He never wanted to be Prime Minister.
His role was getting us out of the EU and he succeeded.
Now we rely on based Leadsom to perpetuate Farage's legacy as our future PM.
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 1920x1275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 1920x1275
Jair Bolsonaro, the brazilian Trump and our future president

https://news.vice.com/article/meet-brazils-donald-trump-hes-deliberately-outrageous-and-he-wants-to-be-president
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/is-this-the-worlds-most-repulsive-politician/news-story/926a4a59cf6132f770dfdbd46f610e97
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNzDZPs7G4Y
>>
File: obama-y-macri.jpg (70 KB, 1330x750) Image search: [Google]
obama-y-macri.jpg
70 KB, 1330x750
Right-wing Jew who save us of becoming Venezuela.

He use to be a businessman and make deals with Trump back in the day.
>>
File: 1467622061484.jpg (50 KB, 414x656) Image search: [Google]
1467622061484.jpg
50 KB, 414x656
Get that fucking poo in loo off that image. Why is he there? This is about the West, not designated shitting streets.

IMO Abe can stay, because the Japs are honorary Aryans
>>
Someone change to have abbot to Pauline Hanson pls
>>
>placing tony abbott aywhere near someone as smart as farage or charismatic as trump

That just ain't right.
>>
>>79719238
Did I watch an interview where some American lgbtq girl interviewed him about his anti-gay agenda? I'm pretty sure it was him, he sounded so fucking based.
>>
File: 1448524499080.gif (248 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1448524499080.gif
248 KB, 700x700
>>79718708

Has he ever said any of these words or even talked about any of these concepts? Ethnicity, race, zionism, jew, white, native, heritage, arab, muslim, african, non-european person, rape, Rotherham, birthrate? Not that I ever heard, because his arguments are all economical or at best, relate to national sovereignty, which while it's a necessity, still leaves Britain in the hands of traitors.
He and the entire official Leave campaign are afraid of speaking emotionally and simply resort to pragmatic arguments regarding markets. When noone dares to sully themselves with arguments pertaining to native culture, race or even something as tame as crime, they'll never strike the emotional chord the average silent Brit (hopefully still) wants to be struck within them.

I guess I just want Farage to be something he is not - closer to the BNP.
>>
File: jkm.jpg (72 KB, 506x620) Image search: [Google]
jkm.jpg
72 KB, 506x620
Janusz Korwin-Mikke is literally a meme politician, an extremely right-wing free market anti-democracy one. Last time during elections he got 4,76% of votes whereas you needed 5% to even get into Polish parliament. Now he's spouting right-wing anti-EU slogans for edgy teenagers in European parliament and nobody takes him seriously.
This may seem like I hate his guts, but that's just the way things are. In fact I would consider voting for him if he wasn't such a clown.
>>
>>79719940
Northern poos are Aryans too, and historically graced by Greek influence. If they had turned again the British Empire ze Aryans would have won.
>>
>>79720490
You forgot to add that he's literally a Russian shill
>>
>>79720490

Why do poles want out of the EU? You are spreading like cockroaches, benefitting greatly from dumping the wages of affluent EU countries are you not?

Just kidding man, I kinda like polacks despite their thieving antics around here.

Also what's up with libertarians and bow-ties? Maybe it relates to their mental deficiency.
>>
>>79715775
>he mostly propagates deporting the sand niggers

In short, he's the only politician suggesting we do something about the problem that's been plaguing our society and politics for decades, at this point.

More lowly educated people vote for him because they're the first ones to come into contact with the islamic hordes. It's simple logic, really. All the "worker's parties" have become increasingly classist.

The VVD is a typical lapdog party. Theoretically right wing, but in reality always looking to the social democrats for approval. When it comes to social policy, they are as leftist as they come.
>>
>>79713855

She's like Abbot but far less likely to eat an entire raw fucking onion or threaten to shirtfront Putin on national TV.

Actually, scratch that, she totally would shirtfront Putin.
>>
>>79720490
you're a retard
I'd kill for a politician like that

FUCK DEMOCRACY(jewish induced degeneracy)
>>
>>79720887
>Just kidding man, I kinda like polacks despite their thieving antics around here.

Because kurwa's have the good graces to simply stick to thieving. There is no ideology behind it, either. So they mostly steal, with very little violence, and they steal because they want to get rich and not because they believe it's their fundamental, Allah-given right.

In short, Poles are normal people.
>>
>>79720887
Korwin-Mikke is an extreme outlier and basically every single thing he says is straightforwardly the opposite of a major Polish party's policy. I would call him permanent opposition but it's a bit more complex than that since he doesn't carry any weight at all politically. He's literally just a loudmouth who's not treated seriously by anyone because of all the utter bullshit he spews, and the rare reasonable thing he says is discredited immediately by his own conduct.
>>
File: 1456692208123.png (31 KB, 1237x790) Image search: [Google]
1456692208123.png
31 KB, 1237x790
>>79720602
Oh yeah, that too
God I wish for someone to finally get this country out of ruins, but there's noone on the horizon
>>79720887
>Why do poles want out of the EU? You are spreading like cockroaches, benefitting greatly from dumping the wages of affluent EU countries are you not?
Monies from the EU are mostly a meme. Sure, it may seem like we're leeching a dozen, but keep in mind that all these affluent countries take back what they gave via businesses and companies. We're literally selling aspects of Polish culture abroad at this very moment.
Our vodka? Sold to Russians or the French.
Our chocolate? Now a property of the British company I guess.
All the supermarkets Polish citizens do their groceries in? The biggest one is Portugese, the rest are French, German, British, etc etc.
Almost all the media in Poland are German.
There are no Polish car companies, all the cars we produce are Western property.
Polish coal industry is joke.
The list goes on and on and on. That way we lose millions of PLN which are sent to these countries that give us EU monies.
The only Polish things around here are buses. Sometimes we even export them to other countries, but who even cares.
I don't even have to mention that two million people left since the time we opened our borders to the EU.
Poland is a colony; we send our culture and people, and we get some monies in return. It's fucking sad.
>Just kidding man, I kinda like polacks despite their thieving antics around here.
Keep in mind that the only people who left Poland are monkey-tier-IQ subhumans ho couldn't find a min-wage job here. So they go abroad and steal/receive gibsmedats. They aren't liked here, they aren't liked there. They aren't liked anywhere.
But thanks anyway <3
>Also what's up with libertarians and bow-ties? Maybe it relates to their mental deficiency.
kek
>>
>>79721374
>shirtfront

had to google
>>
File: SJWBTFO.jpg (61 KB, 900x450) Image search: [Google]
SJWBTFO.jpg
61 KB, 900x450
>>79721620
He have some good ideas tho. His law and constitution projects are very good.
>>
File: 1464727709673.png (21 KB, 176x232) Image search: [Google]
1464727709673.png
21 KB, 176x232
>>79713552

Putin is not a nationalist, you fucking morons. He supports genocide of ethnic russians and replacement of us with muslims from Caucasus. He is Stalinboo and a commie. Western pooteenboobs are seriously the most pathtetic crowd ever.
>>
File: hasanbegovic.jpg (31 KB, 700x351) Image search: [Google]
hasanbegovic.jpg
31 KB, 700x351
>>79721407
Ahem...
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.