[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>we're all equal >everyone is special and unique
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1456877502528.jpg (155 KB, 1023x1280) Image search: [Google]
1456877502528.jpg
155 KB, 1023x1280
>we're all equal
>everyone is special and unique

how does this work? can someone explain this liberal idea?
>>
those titties are uniquely special
>>
>>79712782
ooh bby
>>
>>79712714

> liberal
> idea
>>
>>79712714
Merkel on the background.
>>
>>79712714
Our perspective becomes the truth. If you don't embrace those ideas, then you're just an oppressive hateful piece of shit.

inb4 muh superior genetics
>>
>>79712714
if everyone is special and unique none really is , so we're all equal.it's called logic.
>>
>>79712714
>how does this work?
it doesn't
it's doublethink
>>
>>79712714
I was thinking about this in the shower today.
The thing I brought away was that liberals don't make sense
>>
>>79715644

if you are the same as everyone, how are you unique?
>>
>>79712714
why do gangs always stick with their own race
>>
>>79718478
Our similarity IS the uniqueness in us. Simple logic dude.
>>
>>79712985
kek
>>
>>79712714
they're buzzwords and not to be taken seriously. they are just memes, intended to be repeated ad infinitum until they become a kneejerk response to certain situations.

>we're all equal
goal: shut down any objective discussion on physical traits and differences between races, ethnicities, genders etc.

>everyone is special and unique
empty rhethoric, used to instill a big sense of entitlement in children and deflect any kind of criticism without actually addressing it.
>>
>>79712714
This idea makes no sense, it;s just something to make people feel good. We aren't equal. Some people are born smart, others dumb, others beautiful, others ugly and so on. Not everyone is special and unique, but that doesn't mean they're useless.
Every building needs their janitor, any fast foods needs their cook.
>>
>>79712714
You have to be capable of nuanced thinking. Conservatives are too simplistic to get it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.