[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German reporters try to find out what happens when you bring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Bs9wnqVCUAA4ZfR.jpg (36 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
Bs9wnqVCUAA4ZfR.jpg
36 KB, 600x398
German reporters try to find out what happens when you bring an Israeli flag to a Euro match in Berlin - get promptly attacked by Arab refugees.
http://www.tagesspiegel.de/berlin/mit-der-israel-fahne-auf-die-fanmeile-bespuckt-bedroht-und-beschimpft/13796492.html

Can you walk anywhere in Berlin nowadays without having to stumble into packs of Arabs?
>>
>>79709430

>when the weed too dank
>>
>>79709430
Israeli flag
Why does this narrative exist?
The people shouldn't even know what Israel is.
>>
>>79709430
The reason they get attacked is because Israel doesn't take any refugees.

Just kill yourself, jew, and take all the muslims with you when your nukes detonate all over the middle east.
>>
File: 1458706153046.jpg (53 KB, 368x381) Image search: [Google]
1458706153046.jpg
53 KB, 368x381
>jew getting kiled in germany
>news
>>
>>79709430
It even says chimp in the newspaper url
>>
File: Muslim-Protester-640x480.jpg (66 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Muslim-Protester-640x480.jpg
66 KB, 640x480
>>79709805

>The reason they get attacked is because Israel doesn't take any refugees.

I fucking hate the refugee meme, it's the holohoax of the 21st century.

The best thing that the world could do is simply exterminate Islam before they use this to become Jews 2.0
>>
>Can you walk into an Arab country without stumbling into packs of arabs
You are making us look dumb Aaron
>>
>>79709430

I know an arab guy from munich who fucks an Israeli girl from Netanya. I tried my luck as well but the arab got her.
>>
File: question.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
>races don't exist
>yet the Jewish race was almost exterminated and your race the European one must pay
>>
>>79709430
i did few years ago same experiment here in my town (second biggest in whole country), i wore a kippah/yarmolke for few hours ... nothing happened, not even a single comment

no idea what to make out of it
>>
Arabs are like rats. They get everywhere, but they get to the interesting places in the big cities first. There's more pockets to pick, more girls to fondle, more houses to burglarize.
>>
File: ugly cenk.png (333 KB, 457x453) Image search: [Google]
ugly cenk.png
333 KB, 457x453
>>79709805
Israel has enough Arabs already, but you're welcome to take them all if you like Arabs so much.
After the entire Levant is vacated from Arabs and they all move to EU, we will be generous in granting refugee status to all Whites who acknowledges Jewish superiority.
>>
>>79710717
Do they get to choose where to stay? How can they even afford rent in expensive cities? Paris is like 80% arab and nigger, but strangely it's also very expensive in terms of rent. Dunno about Berlin.
>>
>>79709430
ah its the one silver lining you might of destroyed europe op but in the end your pet project will still kill you

>jews
>smart
pick one
>>
>>79710954
If they are official asylum seekers and get welfare, they are in fact ordered to stay where the government puts them. They are officially forbidden to travel even within Germany. But most of them don't obey the laws anyway.

How do they afford it? There's a number of points there. A) Berlin isn't as expensive as Paris or London, it has very cheap quarters. B) They often stay with friends and share apartments with impossible numbers of cousins. C) They rob, steal and deal drugs. That usually pays the rent.
>>
>>79710954
>Dunno about Berlin.

It's the same. On the other hand more and more Israelis and Jews are migrating to these places. The most diverse cities in Germany are the ones with a big jewish community. Frankfurt (literally the worst city of all) even has a jewish major.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.