[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UKIP leader Nigel Farage to stand down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 50
File: arenige.jpg (166 KB, 1222x960) Image search: [Google]
arenige.jpg
166 KB, 1222x960
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36702468

RIP in peace are Nige, pls share your fave memeys and we will have a good send off for the lad
>>
Press for respectables

F

Bye are Nige, we loved you so.
>>
>>79705399
Hahah what a fucking coward, not even willing to see his shitstorm though
>>
What's the next step of his master plan?
>>
Wait! why?
>>
File: arenige2.jpg (38 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
arenige2.jpg
38 KB, 600x400
>>79705399
>>
File: 1466035985856.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1466035985856.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>79705399
>Mr Farage said he had "done my bit" following the UK's referendum vote to leave the EU.

>He said the party was in a "pretty good place" and said he would not change his mind about quitting as he did after the 2015 general election.

>Leading UKIP was "tough at times" but "all worth it" said Mr Farage, who is also an MEP. He added that the UK needed a "Brexit prime minister".

It's true then. He's done his bit alright, lads.

F
>>
>>79705399
You have to admire what a brazen cunt he is.
>>
>>79705466
F
>>
>>79705526
This.
What a pussy
>>
would be honored to have Nigel with us in America if you dumbasses dont want the savior of England.
>>
File: carl.jpg (28 KB, 1241x468) Image search: [Google]
carl.jpg
28 KB, 1241x468
>>79705399
>>
>>79705526
Kinda this.

> started the fire
> good luck guys
>>
why is he standing down?
Who's going to be the replacement?
>>
>>79705842

hahahahahaha holy shit its legit
>>
>Ruin the country
>Run away and hide

BREXIT BTFO
>>
File: UKIP-Waifu.jpg (336 KB, 1400x700) Image search: [Google]
UKIP-Waifu.jpg
336 KB, 1400x700
>>79705399
The dreams over lads, no more waifus
>>
>>79705842
what a cunt
>>
>>79705976
He's not leaving lad, he's just ascending to a higher plane of existence
>>
I love Nige but this is cowardly.

WTF!

Boris and Nigel headed the Vote Leave campaign and now they have both pussied out.
>>
YOUTUBE STREAM:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-nwKX6LrC4
>>
>>79706051

next step is an hero
>>
What is the pension age for FSB agents ?
>>
File: wp_ss_20160704_0001.png (304 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160704_0001.png
304 KB, 800x480
Statement from Nigel Farage

I have decided to stand aside as Leader of UKIP. The victory for the 'Leave' side in the referendum means that my political ambition has been achieved. I came into this struggle from business because I wanted us to be a self-governing nation, not to become a career politician.

UKIP is in a good position and will continue, with my full support to attract a significant vote. Whilst we will now leave the European Union the terms of our withdrawal are unclear. If there is too much backsliding by the Government and with the Labour Party detached from many of its voters then UKIP's best days may be yet to come.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you the membership for your extraordinary support and generosity over the many years, I could not have done it without you.

Yours as ever,

Nigel Farage
>>
File: 1466625580062.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1466625580062.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>79706370
UK1P memes will never be the same

This is the end of an era for Brit/pol/
>>
Nigel doing this means he gets to position himself in the actual Brexit negotiations.
He's not running away, or a cunt.
Save your vitriol for Carswell.
>>
>>79705399

>>79706132
>>
>>79706496
Is he guaranteed for the leadership of UKIP now?
>>
>>79706571
Nope. Goes to a vote within the party & then the party's membership. Same as Tories really.

Nuttall my choice. Has the sharp intelligence coupled with being Northern & tough as nails sounding.
>>
>>79705580

Mission accomplished
>>
File: Spaceballs-BH-01.jpg (40 KB, 445x457) Image search: [Google]
Spaceballs-BH-01.jpg
40 KB, 445x457
>>79705399
>tries to crash the uk for decades
>finally does it
>resigns a week later
>mfw you all fell for the jews scheme
kek
>>
EU forced this?
>>
>has a life-long goal
>goes high in politics to accomplish that goal
>accomplishes
>goes back down

More politicians should do this, really, rather than exploit their popularity. Of course all the pop politicians and their dogs are going to put him down for being honest with his job.
>>
hahahah UK cuckaroo'd out of existence
>>
>>79706053
>Boris and Nigel headed the Vote Leave campaign
heh heh
>>
>>79706689
Ahh i figured it would be similar, wasn't sure if he just got given the spot. Havent seen much of Nuttall but from what I have seen he looks like a sound bloke.
>>
>>79705842
DEATH TO TRAITORS
FREEDOM FOR ARE NIGE
>>
>>79707014
I think the problem is that there is going to be power vacuum in UKIP.
>>
>>79707014
>Want X
>Don't want to deal with the consequences or take responsibility
He is a coward, Johnson is a coward, the fucking queen who didn't say anything is a coward. I can understand why the UK voted out, but the politicians really need to grow some balls. Churchill is probably rolling in his grave given what a bunch of pussies are his successors,
>>
File: pure bants.jpg (112 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
pure bants.jpg
112 KB, 700x700
>>79705399
>>
I'm surprised this thread isn't getting more replies, this is huge.
>>
>>79707614
50% of the board is asleep
>>
>>79707470
>don't want to deal with the consequences

Not all politicians are leaders. Nigel is one of them. He knew he had to get the UK out of the EU, but he also knew he wasn't the one to lead it afterwards. There's plenty who can and are more qualified than him.
>>
>>79705542
Campaign against the EU and arrange referendums in other European countries.
>>
>Two largest figures of the Brexit campaign have both quit a week after winning

You guys fucked up. It would be really funny if I didn't live here as well.

But it's still pretty funny.
>>
>>79705466
F
>>
>>79705640
At least he has his long term career as a British MEP to fall back on
>>
Navigate the car towards the cliff and shortly before reaching the abyss, jumping out while screaming "i did my part, now its your turn".
>>
>Staying as MEP
>Gonna fuck up proceedings from the inside

Sweet.
>>
>>79705526
He's not part of the Governed or even an MP you chucklefuck.

He's basically the leader of a pressure group. What direct responsibility does he actually have?
>>
wtf I hate brexit now
>>
>>79705399
F
>>
So this guarantees either a second referendum or just ignoring the current one
Your such idiots England and Wales
>>
File: Dooblord.png (158 KB, 273x392) Image search: [Google]
Dooblord.png
158 KB, 273x392
>>79707470
>Don't want to deal with the consequences or take responsibility
What do you not get about this? He had a goal, he achieved said goal and now he's left.
Now the UK is leaving the EU do you expect him to remain the leader of UKIP till his dying day? As everyday we're out of the EU is technically a day that we'd be living with the consequences of leaving the EU, even 50 years from now whether its good or bad. Or do YOU simply get to choose when he gets to leave, when you feel your satisfied with the job hes done. Does mama Merkel only get to leave parliament when all the migrants go home?
Its better this way, he's campaigned for this for almost as long as I've been alive, the guy needs a break and I think he fucking deserves one. A change in leadership will be good for UKIP, gives the party and opportunity to refocus their goals now their biggest has been achieved.
>>
This Brexit thing is the best. I haven't stopped laughing since the vote.
>>
File: 1269651403331.png (31 KB, 414x248) Image search: [Google]
1269651403331.png
31 KB, 414x248
Wow you brits just got fucked over
>>
>>79708083
why?

>>79708238
nope

All you Johnny Foreigners don't get that Farage is not in the government in any form.
>>
File: 1ac.jpg (41 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1ac.jpg
41 KB, 512x512
HAHAHAHA

YOU PATHETIC KEKS

>Cameron resigns because he thinks the Brexit campaigners are serious and want to steer the country on a new course
>Enter Johnson and Farage

>Johnson helps crash his country with no survivors
>resigns from responsibility

>Farage does the same
>also resigns but wants to keep his EU parliament seat for the sweet EU moneys he hates so much

HAHAHA

>M-M-MUH INDEPENDENCE DAY
>>
>britfags actually defend this

Denial phase?
>>
>>79705399
/POL/ ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>79708319
>haha we broke the country bye XDD

And yet you still defend them
>>
>>79708420
>>79708367
>>79708238
eu cucks mad cus lost all that british eu money
>>
>>79708222
hes not achieved his goal. article 50 hasnt been invoked, britain is still in the EU, there is no leadership in the UK right now. how has he accomplished his goal? thats like stopping a foot before the finish line and calling the race finished. you know why hes stepping down? cuz the race is fixed and he was not supposed to win. are nige is a meme like every nationalist party in every country - they want to talk shit and never back it up so they can keep being catered by the sweet government gravy train. thats it. the less they actually do the better it is for them.
>>
>>79708367
>>79708420

To be fair, you idiots pushed the immigration dildo too far and ruined your own little EU project. Your kingdom for rapefugee semen.
>>
File: punished-Carswell.jpg (58 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
punished-Carswell.jpg
58 KB, 660x371
>Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the next leader of the United Kingdom Independence Party.

What's your reaction?
>>
>>79708319
>why?

Do you realize the terrible loss of future bantz? Cameron no longer spanking Corbyn, Nige retired from stripping Van Rompuy and laughing at his pitiful lack of manhood? It's incalculable.
>>
>>79707718
>leader of UKIP
>not a leader
He didn't say he would step down when UKIP elected him, he is a coward
>>
File: farage-ukip-plane-_3230090b.jpg (103 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
farage-ukip-plane-_3230090b.jpg
103 KB, 620x387
Just a year ago, all I knew about Farage were these plane crash photos.
>>
>>79705399
He wasn't elected to Parliament and he accomplished the UKIP goal, there's really nothing else for someone that wasn't particularly interested in being a lifelong politician to do at this point. Sad to see him go but yeah I'm not really surprised, the man set out to do the impossible and won and wants to kick back after his victory.
>>
>>79708420

What is there to not defend? What does it change exactly? UKIP isn't in power and most likely never will be so it's not like Farage had any more realistic up the ladder career moves left and he's still an MEP.
>>
File: OEKY0js.png (248 KB, 500x543) Image search: [Google]
OEKY0js.png
248 KB, 500x543
>>79708527
Don't forget that leave is currently looking like a similar deal to being in the EU without many of the benefits. A huge part of why independance would be good is pulling out of freedom of movement but many leavers realize it'll be hard to strike a deal for the free market without subjugating to that. How has he dealt with this kind of switch in values? Oh right, kind of adressed it as he thought it was concerning and then just resigned.

He's not trying to make it into a good win. He's just happy he got anything and will bugger off before it's turned into a defeat.
>>
>>79708660
>Call for UK to leave EU
>UK votes yes
>kbye
That's not a victory, that's cowardice. He doesn't need to be in power to accompany the transition. Hell he isn't even staying long enough to see article 50 being invoked.

He's just ducking and getting out of the way since he knows that he fucked up. It's fucking hilarious.
>>
So brexit was for naught?
>>
File: 1443110899021.png (92 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1443110899021.png
92 KB, 800x600
>>79708620
Dis gon b gud
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 590x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 590x700
Say hello to the new leader of UKIP
>>
this is what happens when you play with meme magic, you get memed on
>>
>>79708873
but he is trying to turn it into a defeat. he doesnt want brexit to actually happen. he will not be a politician if that happens. he will have to look for a job. as soon as the vote was clear he started admitting to "mistakes" he made and pushed hard for the EU to keep the deals they have with the EU while "breaking" them - further rocking the boat. are nige is a quack and thats what he always was
>>
>>79708935
No, not until Tories risk a complete revolution if they suddenly decide to not activate article 50
>>
>>79705399
hopefully he leaves to take the mantle as Britains PM!

Nigel is a :" True Blue Heart of Oak" that the Quuen should knight!

Now brother bongs it is time to demand your weapins back!

While the left is going chimp over guns you can use this time to win the Trophy for the week playing the Muslim Knockout Game!

You bongs came close this week but Poland took it from Russia the last day of score keeping.

I have to admit Bongs are busting heads. Soon Islam will beg to go to Germany!

Countries that islam is no longer welcome...all if them except the traitors the white race GERMANY, DEUTSCHLAND, Germacuckland.

Germany hang your cowardly heads. you can no longer stand to pee. you must sit. also you must wear lipstick
in public.
>>
>>79709106
nothing of such proportion will happen - they will delay until people chill down and then they will say - well the people no longer want it
>>
>>79705526
musliM EU Islamic breast feeder!
>>
>>79705399
Why doesn't he want to fight on to ensure the best possible conditions for the brexit? Sure, he isnt in a direct negotiating position, but why doesn't he even try to influence it?
>>
>accomplished the UKIP goal

to confirm this is: have a firm plan for quick brexit, which is better than what we had before

or quit in a huff and hurl shit everywhere?
>>
>>79708527
>Article 50 hasnt been invoked
Nigel has no say in that, even if he were to be vocal on the matter his view would be taken as opinion and nothing more, whether he was leading UKIP or not.
>Britain is still in the EU
Hence why i said leaving, not left
>how has he accomplished his goal?
Because the leave campaign won, if the results overturned there would be nothing Farage could do to stop that

Although I do agree with you about most nationalist party's just talking shit and not actually having the balls to fuck. However I feel that this is only because of the stigmatization and representation of nationalist party's in the media (The whole right-wing racist meme), and unfortunately in the west being a politician is mostly a PR game. Hopefully things are changing, Brexit if anything showed that simply forcing remain propaganda down peoples throats wont work and that people now more than ever are beginning to think for themselves rather than have government do the thinking for them. I'm just hopeful this shift will see a rise patriotism and the support of a nationalistic party that actually has the balls to fuck.
>>
>>79709479
>people now more than ever are beginning to think for themselves rather than have government do the thinking for them
which is why a lot of leave voters voted to exit based on something farange admitted was a lie and called a mistake the day after?
>>
>>79709091
>>79708873
Leftist spin.
The candidates for PM all say no freedom of movement.
Farage is still an MEP for now and then will move on, either back to metals trading or something else.
>>
File: Nigel Farage.jpg (37 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Nigel Farage.jpg
37 KB, 620x387
>polls close
>votes counted
>we are out
>sun shining in the sky
>bird chirping in the trees
>head down to the local pub
>fish and chips day
>order some and take a seat outside
>kid ride past on a bike, one falls over and scraps his knee, but gets back up again and keeps going
>see someone putting up union flag bunting over the street
>relax
>suddenly someone puts a pint of larger on my table
>it's Nige
>'this ones on me lad'
>I smile but can't say anything
>he pats me on the back and walks on his way
>I come to my senses and go after him
>go around the corner
>he is gone, nowhere to be seen
>his business is finished, now it's time to make my own future
>>
>>79709479
> I feel that this is only because of the stigmatization and representation of nationalist party's in the media

yeah... no
our nationalist party (which was putting bulgarian interest before anything) voted the turkish party in government (with their leaders only (needed) vote no less)
he lost support after that and started his next election campaign in fucking moscow and became super religious all of a sudden.
nationalist parties are quacks and are either running for gib me dats or are someones bitch and push their agenda (not very successfully)
i dont expect farage is any different than that. he does exactly the same things like our volen (who is a total joke)
>>
>>79709091
>"mistakes" he made
Mistakes the Vote Leave campaign, not ones that he or his Leave.EU campaign made.
>>
>>79709577
Farage never made that claim, shoo shill
>>
>>79709751
that still doesn't change the fact that people were voting based on a lie, which you can't really call "thinking for themselves"
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 600x375
We love you are Nige.
>>
>>79709674
>now it's time to make my own future
No need, the ching chongs and sand niggers are already preparing their buyout. Britains future will be predetermined from the very moment they invoke 50.
>>
>>79705399
Basically the IRL version of a 4chan troll who shits up threads and then leaves

No wonder he's so popular here
>>
>>79709735
does it matter? what politician ever says "it was a mistake". you only do that if youre going to resign
>>
>>79705399
Bong brothers " three cheers for Nigel"!!!

He should be knighted by the Queen!
>>
So what are you going to do now? Will Tories or Labour win?
>>
Foreigners need to understand

NIGEL IS NOT PART OF THE GOVERNMENT

HE DOESN'T HAVE A SAY IN HOW LEAVING THE EU WILL GO

HE WAS PART OF A PRESSURE GROUP TO GET THE UK TO LEAVE THE EU
>>
>>79706212

ONE BACKWARDS K KOPEC A MONTH
>>
>>79710014
and what would you say is true

that pressure group, as a result of are nige resigning has:

1. more power in pressuring the government and is more stable
2. less power in pressuring the government and is less stable

hmmmm
>>
>>79707789

XD It's delicious.
>>
>>79710014
SPIRITS THAT I'VE CITED // FUCK THIS I'M OUT
>>
>>79710097
I don't understand your mangled English.

UKIP stands for United Kingdom Independence Party, their only goal was to leave the EU

The UK voted to leave the EU, Nigel has done his job.
>>
File: 530956310.jpg (161 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
530956310.jpg
161 KB, 594x396
>>79709577
Not to be an autist quoting Carlin but it fits
>Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
Just because people are thinking for themselves doesn't mean that the majority of people aren't still stupid, their opinions are malleable, just look at the people who were on the news saying they regretted their decision voting leave because the pound dropped a bit when the results came out.
I take it the lie your on about was the NHS thing. This has already been discussed, no one promised the NHS £350 mil a week, in fact, Nigel wasn't even part of the leave campaign that had that put on a bus. Look at the pic related, where does it say that the NHS is getting that money, it simply implies where the money could go if we left. The fact that people though that the sentences on this bus meant giving the NHS £350mil a week shows you how stupid people are.
>>
File: 1467577084201.gif (1001 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1467577084201.gif
1001 KB, 640x480
le master trole did it again
>>
>>79710223
Made sense to me "m8"

Do most British voters not actually understand their own system?
>>
There are people on /pol/ who see this as a positive thing.

The delusion is unreal.
It is like you are all those braindead liberals who don't see the truth.
Nigel has fucked you in the ass by leaving, this is not a good thing.
>>
CRASHING THIS PLANE
>>
File: the_nile.jpg (14 KB, 336x248) Image search: [Google]
the_nile.jpg
14 KB, 336x248
>>79710223
>I don't understand your mangled English.

>their only goal was to leave the EU
>The UK voted to leave the EU, Nigel has done his job.
>>
>>79710327
Let them be, my weird mixed race brother that keeps sending us genetic experiment failures, let them be. It's a shitshow, but it is an entertaining one.
>>
>>79710358
KEK POST NIGES PLANE CRASH

WHAT AN EBIN TROLLE THIS GUY

GG UK
>>
File: 1461185361924.jpg (2 MB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
1461185361924.jpg
2 MB, 2197x1463
Thank you for all the memetic faces
>>
>>79710376
The people voted. If they dont grant what they want, you are committing a political suicide

But who am I kidding?
>Bulgaria
>democracy

God you are just as worse as Turkroaches
>>
>set an almost unachievable goal of getting the UK out of the EU 7 years ago
>years of death threats from 'tolerant' lefties because of UKIP
>finally achieve said goal
>retire

Seems fine to me, only thing I would have preferred is if he stuck around till after the re-negotiations were made
>>
>>79710639
>7 years ago

This is from 1993

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P9bUlv0DcI
>>
>meanwhile based Corbyn is still weathering the storm

Why can't the right have someone as great as him?
>>
>>79710626
who is? everyone resigned. and exactly thats why they resigned. the ones who resigned cant be held accountable for not giving brexit to the UK people
>>
>>79709678
>nationalist parties are quacks and are either running for gib me dats or are someones bitch and push their agenda
So what, no more nationalist parties because sometimes the people in them are a little crazy or they have hidden agendas?
I'm not saying I think UKIP is going to be the savior of the UK, I'm simply saying that the cultural shift our societies are going through may (and i hope) give way to a nationalist party that can actually get its shit together and function as a serious political party.
>>
He'll be back in the Tory party as soon as Leadsom wins the leadership.
>>
>>79710802
them being crazy is a problem. im guessing you quirky or something. its never a good idea to have someone crazy with power.

the problem with nationalist parties is that every party is nationalist - left, right, centre - everyone. no one is going to say "i hate my country, vote for me". its just that if you have no platform whatsoever you present yourself as a nationalist party. its the perfect way to just get payed for talking shit and doing nothing. thats why nationalist parties cant function as serious political parties.
>>
>>79710738

Corbyn is based as fuck
>>
>>79711010
im guessing you meant quirky*
>>
>>79710750
Because they are all cucks. They didnt grant PM for Nige and UKIP is impossible to win because they are not Labor or Conservative. The people already voted. If they cant grant it, they are just exposing that they are EU puppets
>>
>>79711083
your logic so far:
>The people voted. If they dont grant what they want, you are committing a political suicide

>God you are just as worse as Turkroaches

>Because they are all cucks. They didnt grant PM for Nige and UKIP is impossible to win because they are not Labor or Conservative. The people already voted. If they cant grant it, they are just exposing that they are EU puppets

what exactly are you trying to say? looks to me you are butthurt and you are saying the same thing as me, though standing on the other side of the barricade
>>
>>79707991
> was the man who lit the fire
> lol bye
he was the leader of the party of basically caused this. he should take some responsibility

fucking hypocrite that he is

>>79709272
>>79709272
fuck off burger, dont you have a Clinton or a Sanders to be cucked by?
>>
lol so he just wanted to see the eu burn but after it was done he can't contribute shit to any of the solutions he has worked on for his entire political life

typical contrarian asshole
>>
File: fonzie703699.jpg (42 KB, 254x320) Image search: [Google]
fonzie703699.jpg
42 KB, 254x320
Any chance he runs for leader of the conservative party now that they're leaderless?
>>
>>79711607
Why did anyone suspect anything else?

He presided over the EU going up in flames and has no way of destroying it any faster. It will always believed he'd step down soon after a leave vote.
>>
>>79711607
He's been saying for years that once he acheived this, his goal, he would relax and fish ect. He's not a contrarian at all.
>>
>>79705399
DEFENCE SECRETARY IN LEADSOM'S GOVERNMENT.

DROPPING SOME LEAD ON THE RAGHEADS.
>>
Are you guys seriously acting like him resigning is fine? What a fucking coward. You should be tearing into him.
>>
>>79711756
>achieved his goals
>art. 50 still not triggered
>legal challenge already in progress
sure thing m80
>>
>>79711756
admitting that he is a contrarian asshole, doesn't liberate him from being one
>>
File: 4192161031.jpg (56 KB, 630x628) Image search: [Google]
4192161031.jpg
56 KB, 630x628
You fucking bigots have to realise that UKIP is UNELECTABLE, it's time you got with the times and believed in BASED CIVIC NATIONALISM
>>
>All these salty remainfags keep implying he's shit himself now that he got what he wanted
>Not realising he's not an MP
>Not realising this doesn't mean he will never be seen again
He even said in his damn speech that he may have something to offer in negotiations.
>>
I'm surprised by pol's reaction. I thought Nigel's job was to be a representative of UKIP in the EU, with skills tailored to that role. The idea that he'd be in charge of creating policies and leading a country seems ludicrous to me, I don't really think that's what his skills and career are tailored for. His job is to win arguments, not wars, etc.
>>
>>79711859
This. He quite literally is the figurehead of te whole campaign and he should stay until Britain is completely out of the EU. What kind of message does it send when he resigns without §50 even being invoked?
>>
File: mad-hatter-5.jpg (78 KB, 677x511) Image search: [Google]
mad-hatter-5.jpg
78 KB, 677x511
>TEA TIME
>TEA TIME
>TEA TIME
F
>>
File: 1411783033482.jpg (99 KB, 610x768) Image search: [Google]
1411783033482.jpg
99 KB, 610x768
>>79705399
I'll miss ol' Nige. Bless his soul.
>>
>>79711904
every nationalist party is unelectable
>>
>>79711859
he could literally shit on every /pol/ack's mother,personally and individually, and/pol/ would still sing his praises. these fuckers are deluded
>>
> succeeds in voting the UK out of the EU
> Remaintards act like the sky is falling, they know they've utterly lost and the freedom train has no brakes
> Farage retires, his work complete, with the statesmanship of a latter-day Sulla
> "B-b-buh muh Article 50, muh cowardice! Not done yet!"

Salty Eurocucks moving goalposts so fast it causes a fucking sonic boom
>>
File: 1466154875918.jpg (89 KB, 1182x966) Image search: [Google]
1466154875918.jpg
89 KB, 1182x966
>went camping during the referendum, sent my vote to leave early and left
>postponing hearing "remain" wins
>raining that day, wood wouldn't burn for shit
>spent hours with soggy matches, no luck
>take a break, crack open a pale ale (because I hate mysellf)
>all of a sudden, rattling in a nearby bush
>grab my butterknife
>expose yourself, cretin
>it's Nige
>has a can of petrol in his left hand and a pint in his right
>douses the wood, uses a lighter and some flint to start a fire
>go to shake his hand
>gee thanks Ni-
>look up to find he had gone, leaving the petrol can
>moments later an EU military cruiser drives by
>EU soldiers approach me brandishing their fully automatic AR-15's
>ask me if I have a permit for a fire
>I don't

And I spent a weekend in a EU jail near Brussels, where I was radicalized and now regret my decision to vote leave. Thanks Nige
>>
>>79712081
He said yesterday that "he has a plan" but he's not in government and then smiled.

>Rumours of talks with Leadsom team
>Leadsom launchers her campaign today with just 3 points between her and May as more and more MP's back her due to her Brexit stance.
>She refuses to rule out a position in government for Farage
>Farage resigns as Party Leader of UKIP thereby clearing the way.

Coincidences are more than coincidences this time mate.

We're going to be seeing Nige a lot more.
>>
>>79712359
your story doesnt hold up. EU soldiers dont use AR-15s
are you pulling my leg m8?
>>
File: 1466540822522.jpg (189 KB, 1238x906) Image search: [Google]
1466540822522.jpg
189 KB, 1238x906
>>
>>79712383
Please be right Based Anglo
>>
>About to get thrown off his free money gravy train
>Whoops, I'm off lads. Thanks for the easy life, I'm off to be a tory or banker or lobbyist now. I'll probably retire to Europe as well.

/pol/ statuss: self cucked by a living meme
>>
File: 1466788299752.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
1466788299752.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
>>
>>79705580
There's nothing else for him to do. He isn't electable in the UK at this point
>>
File: 1466712876787.jpg (162 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1466712876787.jpg
162 KB, 1462x1462
>>79712819

This.

Oh my fucking god this.
>>
>>79711872
>legal challenge changing anything
The only thing that can stop the UK leaving now is if MPs vote against it which is political suicide. Even the BBC says that it is unlikely tot be stopped.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-uk-leaves-the-eu-36671629
>However, it seems constitutionally inconceivable that Parliament would fly in the face of the Leave vote secured through a national referendum and refuse to pass an act that gave the prime minister authority to begin the "divorce" process.
>While lawyers may raise arguments, it seems impossible to see a legal challenge stopping the great democratic juggernaut now chuntering towards the EU's departure gate.
>>
>>79713216
if we get a string remain leader, then i thinks its more likely than that. SNP give 0 fucks, so will vote remain.
it ain't over 'till the fat lady sings m8
>>
>>79712819
This. He was always a rich toff. Don't know why /pol/ fell for him.maybe he has dreamy eyes or something
>>
>>79713597
I thought he was pretty cute. Is that not good enough?
>>
File: 1467502246127.gif (1021 KB, 187x232) Image search: [Google]
1467502246127.gif
1021 KB, 187x232
>>79713216
>this damage control

The side the won london basically decides the outcome.

So enjoy the eu famalam. And don't worry people that are objectively smarter than you are looking out for the future.
>>
File: l1.jpg (189 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
l1.jpg
189 KB, 1462x1462
>Leavecucks actually think the UK is going to be better off despite the UK literally imploding on itself economically, politically, and socially

Cant wait to see the faces on the chavs and NEETs ITT that voted leave when they see more arab immigrants, their benefits are slashed, they have no chance to get a job even if they wanted to, and have to pay money for their healthcare

The only chance the UK has of getting out of this is by ignoring the vote.

inb4
>Let's walk off a cliff because someone said so!
>>
>>79710736
NIGEL COME AND SAVE US TOO PLEASE
>>
>>79709934
Vote Leave wasn't his campaign you dipshit
He ran a separate one (Leave EU)
>>
>>79711859
He's been doing this for more than 20 years, he can take a breather. He's not in government, or even parliament, UKIP's 1 MP isn't even proper UKIP, and he probably won't get any offical role in the negotiation.

Anyway, he's cloned himself, a clone will run UKIP, and he will run around Europe like a merry prankster trying to get other countries to leave the EU.
>>
>>79705399
F
>>
>>79714516
what does it matter? a politician pushing for that wouldnt admit it was a mistake.
>>
File: 31.png (242 KB, 922x755) Image search: [Google]
31.png
242 KB, 922x755
>>79714208
>800,000
>>
>>79705542
Command large speaking fees in places like the Netherlands and other countries that have a considerable exit base.
>>
has anybody here any idea on how the eu and trade deals work

lol eu cucks stay mad
>>
File: 1445976113768.jpg (17 KB, 480x318) Image search: [Google]
1445976113768.jpg
17 KB, 480x318
>/pol/ getting cucked again because they backed yet another dumbass based on how many reaction faces he produces
IT
JUST
KEEPS
HAPPENING
>>
>>79705731
>uk is an indian
pottery
>>
>>79705526
His entire party and his ambition was to abandon the eu. The only power he had was in the european parliament, and now that's out the window.
He knows ukip won't get voted in, so why should he stick around with nothing to do?
>>
>>79714208
>removing the free movement of people between britain and saudi germania
>more arabs

What are you on about
>>
>>79714850
hmm....nice arguments you got there.
>>
>>79715124
Meanwhile, by the way have, among other JP Morgan, Easyjet, Ryanair, Visa, Fiat, Lloyds and Siemens announced to relocate jobs to freeze investments in the UK and there not to pursue further expansion plans.

Meanwhile, appears more and more that the "Proposed referendum on United Kingdom membership of the European Union advocates" have no plan on how to proceed now or who ever is to take responsibility.
>>
File: 48.png (91 KB, 339x379) Image search: [Google]
48.png
91 KB, 339x379
>>79715128
>800,000
>>
>>79714208
>imploding
? Is it seems good to me the only thing imploding is Arabs on you're streets.
>>
If we don't get an independent UK after this deal, I'm pretty sure that Nigel will come back as head of UKIP once again.

I understand what he's doing, he literally got into politics to get out of the E.U and he's done that, there is no need for him to be head of UKIP anymore. He'll still be involved in negotiations etc.
>>
>>79715338
but that's a terrible move
he is leaving in his prime
>>
>>79715395
Yeah, but it's one of those boxers which retire whilst they're on top and undefeated.
UKIP probably arent going to win an election in his life time, and he will eventually just fade out of the public eye anyway. He quit and returned before, he might do it again if the opportunity arises.

That would probably be if we get screwed out of the E.U deal, but he may believe it necessary to have a new, more widely liked leader, considering he would never get enough voted because the majority of lefty cucks hate him.
>>
>>79715685
it's like one of those boxers*
>>
Does anyone have the picture of Cameron laughing while everyone else resigns
Can't fucking find it
>>
I think you guys got bamboozled
>>
File: 3bea5002.png (345 KB, 400x573) Image search: [Google]
3bea5002.png
345 KB, 400x573
>>
>>79715264
Of course that's going to happen, why would it not? We just left the world's second largest economy.

You forgot to mention that boeing just selected post exit britain as its new headquarters.

After we form our new trade deals and form the colony group we'll be back to full strength and more.
>>
in the end brexit wont happen because at this pace everybody will resign
>>
File: 54b2e024.png (336 KB, 400x573) Image search: [Google]
54b2e024.png
336 KB, 400x573
>>79715833
>>
File: BasedNige.jpg (167 KB, 720x600) Image search: [Google]
BasedNige.jpg
167 KB, 720x600
>>79705399

> Wipes a tear

Good luck Nige, all the best.
>>
File: 1467462313104.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1467462313104.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
Sticky and Knighthood WHEN>?
>>
good night sweet prince
>>
WILL HE STILL BE ON QT ?
>>
>>79714933
this desu. these retards never learn no matter how many of their meme candiates and parties lose
>>
Guys what if the brexit was just a ruse to make the market collapse and make Farage enrich in some way?
>>
>>79705466
F
>>
>>79714933
like it is

they love retards that say things "like they are" but reject things like they are
>>
We did it lads.

With one fell vote we may have destroyed the EU and every major political party.

God willing.
>>
Also, I love how misleaded are alt-rightists

EU is THE right. The will to turn leftists countries in states of a plutocratic right wing federal government.

Like the fucking US of A
>>
Are you all too stupid to realise why he's doing this?

Farage has been called everything ranging from traitor to Nazi; the media and the politics at large have basically made him a persona non grata in any serious discussion about how to move forward after #Brexit.

He has gotten what he wanted; UK out of the EU. Now it's time for people that are at least allowed into the negotiations to steer the course in order to keep #Brexit rolling. If Farage had stayed on and taken on a prominent roll, the negotiations would've watered down to name-calling and other stupidity, all the while stalling any actual progress towards a #Brexit - just what the EU overlords would've wanted.

Farage literally pulled out the rug from under everyone who is pinning to see him and #Brexit fail. Now it's time for more nuanced people who share the vision of the UK leaving the EU to actually get this shit in motion. Watch how the media and the left will pounce on any would-be contender for this role and how overnight he'll instantly be branded as a bigot, racist or Nazi.

Based Farage playing 4D chess
>>
File: topten_america_entry11.jpg (71 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
topten_america_entry11.jpg
71 KB, 624x352
>>79705399
You stupid fucks are stuck in the EU for life
>>
>>79716295
no, he failed. He wanted out of EU to stop browns from coming, but he fucking bailed before people realized browns will increase 10 fold because the french are bastards and willing to let all the browns leave france
>>
Lads, Nige is preparing for a seat in the conservatives or even a Lords peerage - UKIP is small time

Are Nige has made the big leagues

(And he's still gonna troll the EU parliament for another 2 years)
>>
>>79716367
>Completed his life-long goal of getting the UK out of the EU
>'he failed'

wew lad
>>
>>79716453
>implying that the goal is leaving EU because freedums and not stopping the browns

I thought the netherlands education was decent. Maybe it's just you.
>>
>all the dumb cunts responsible for leading the Brexit campaign are now doing their best to distance themselves from any sort of leadership role that may require them to directly deal with the consequences of it so they can lie to their retarded voters even more by blaming those who campaigned to stay for its failure to deliver on what they promised

I told you they were deceitful fucking cowards
>>
File: justin.jpg (69 KB, 697x396) Image search: [Google]
justin.jpg
69 KB, 697x396
>>79716295
>He has gotten what he wanted; UK out of the EU.
article 50 hasnt been invoked

>If Farage had stayed on and taken on a prominent roll, the negotiations would've watered down to name-calling and other stupidity, all the while stalling any actual progress towards a #Brexit - just what the EU overlords would've wanted.

he literally addressed the EU just after the referendum and started calling them petty names, all the while calling for "we dont pay the membership fee, we keep everything the same"

>Farage literally pulled out the rug from under everyone who is pinning to see him and #Brexit fail.

yes sure let me refer you to this pic.
>>
>>79716453
also
>lifelong goal
>guy born way before the EU

wewlad.jaypeejeg
>>
>>79714824
The £350m was never promised to the NHS, I don't understand why people think it ever was

>"We send £350m a week to the EU - that's enough to build a new hospital every week - let's decide what we spend it on"

Somehow this equates to "we'll build a new hospital every week", well it equates to that for remainers. If we're being honest though they aren't exactly the most intelligent of people

>"We believe in democracy! That's why the vote should be ran again!"
>"I'm European not British! I want what's best for this country because I'm a patriot!"
>"I'm standing up for the little guys! People who have no one on their side like George Soros and Jacob Rothschild!"
>"Of course we can accept more refugees they're people too! Land and resources aren't finite you bigot!"

Etc. Fully blown, 100%, grade A spastics.
>>
>>79716295
UK didn't left the EU yet. And now with the leader of the brexit campaign leaving, no one else will have to balls to invoke the article 50.
>>
>>79714063
Have you had a stroke or something? he has a fucking ugly face
>>
>>79716524
>implying leaving the EU doesn't give you the means both for 'freedums' and 'stopping the browns'
Are you Spanish still so butthurt over losing your armada to based Brits and Dutch you still have water in between your ears?
>>
>>79716588
>guy porn
>before the eu
>communist spain

How am I not even surprised
>>
>>79716636
Yeah, while it was obviously intended to evoke the idea that the money could be spent on the NHS, it was never directly stated.

The real takeaway from this is that the £350 million figure was a complete and utter lie.
>>
Wow what a surprise. Those responsible/in favor now falter one after the other and leave the gigantic pile of crap that is the aftermath of the Brexit referendum to whoever is stupid enough to bend down to pick it up.

At this point I'm wondering if Brexit will even happen.
>>
>>79716643
Lel, back to 8th grade you go if you think Farage had any chance at all to get elected into a position that would allow him to do so
>>
File: nigel_2872052b.jpg (44 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
nigel_2872052b.jpg
44 KB, 620x387
>Where are you going? Why, are you going? You told me once, to forget the past, cause it doesn’t matter, but you’re the one still tied to the past, Nige!
>Look at my eyes, /pol/. One of them is a fake cause I lost it in an aeroplane crash. Since then, I’ve been seeing the past in one eye, and the present in the other, so I thought I could only see patches of reality, never the whole picture.
>Don’t tell me things like that; you’ve never told me anything about yourself, so don’t tell me now!
>I felt like I was watching a dream I’d never wake up from… Hmp. Before I knew it, the dream was all over.
>My memory finally came back but nothing good came of it. There was no place for me to return to; this was the only place I could go. And now, you're leaving, just like that! Why do you have to go? Where are you going? What are you going to do, just throw your life away like it was nothing?!
>I’m not going to die; I’m going to find out if I’m really alive. I have to do it, /pol/.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nftxDrStny8
>>
>>79716295
You're stupid? UK has not even leave the EU and that did not happen when all opponents to leave the ship.
>>
F
>>
>>79705466
>are Nige
>are

why are you doing this? It's our, you silly cunt
>>
>>79716560
He's getting some good potshots after years of abuse; can't say I blame him. It's not like the his thought of him stepping down came to him only yesterday. He knew he would have no position of power within the #Brexit aftermath so he can just do whatever the fuck he wants.
>>
>>79716796

CLEAN TOILET
>>
>>79715284
It's closer to 2 million
>>
File: 1466922976700.png (111 KB, 1026x1234) Image search: [Google]
1466922976700.png
111 KB, 1026x1234
>>79716796

this

the Leave group no longer has someone to speak on their behalf and represent their interests

this was Nigel's chance to seize the right wing's power in the UK. he had the spotlight, all he needed to do was carry the momentum.

instead he bowed out like a faggot when we needed him most. I'm pretty disappointed.
>>
>>79716918
thats as retarded as saying he had no influence on the brexit debate and referendum. ofc he can still influence things, the problem is that he doesnt want to - because he will lose the name he made if he pushes for staying in the EU and he doesnt really want to push more for leaving - his best case scenario is to delay things until people no longer want to leave the EU so he can start with his crap again.
>>
>>79716636

-Fishing quota promise - broken
-NHS promise - broken
-freedom of movement still a likely outcome
-Money to the EU will stay in Brussels for single market access
-2 leading Figures step down
-tax raise and cut in pensions is probably coming
-BoE wasting billions of pounds to help panicking economy

For what?
For the broken promise of a standalone Britain where everybody is better off.

What will actually happen?
Access to EU single market, years and years of negotiation with other countries to enact the now missing FTAs. Torys are still neoconservative as fuck, the country ofc still depends on global trade, nobody will be better off and treaties like TTIP will now be a reality.

Brexit decision seems to get better by the day.
>>
>>79716859
There's 52% of the people and plenty of politicians who are for leaving. It's not like Farage was the be-all end-all in all of this. He surely was the guy with the most media attention, but if you think he and Johnson are the only ones that were in this fight; you're wrong.

Both Farage and Johnson understand that after all the screaming and shouting they and their opponents did, it is now time for calm. Art. 50 will be put into effect later this year and at that point a more calm and measured discussion can take place, without Farage and Johnson.

>>79717087
Of course he had influence on the campaign, but he never promised he would take a leading role in what would happen afterwards. He rightly is leaving that to more measured people; people that can make deals and speed #Brexit along. Farage would just taint the entire process with his reputation, whether deserved or not, as a blow-hard racist bigot. He understands there's people better suited for what the situation calls for at the moment.
>>
>>79717338
>He rightly is leaving that to more measured people; people that can make deals and speed #Brexit along.

like who exactly? they all stepped down
they all stepped down for the same reason - they dont want to be associated with the shitstorm of overruling the popular vote
>>
>>79717087
>ofc he can still influence things, the problem is that he doesnt want to

But he says:
>I'll continue to support the party, I'll continue to support the new leader. I'll watch the renegotiation process in Brussels like a hawk [...]

And more. Rewatch his resignation speech after 5 min or so.
>>
>>79717190

>freedom of movement still a likely outcome

this

both leaders of the anti-immigration movement just quit when UK needed them most. immigration and freedom of movement will come with new trade deals between the UK and the EU and seeing how there will be few (if any) right wing politicians to negotiate that deal, the Islamafication of UK will continue.
>>
File: faragingaan.png (184 KB, 399x372) Image search: [Google]
faragingaan.png
184 KB, 399x372
Dankest OC produced
>>
>>79716891
>What is memes?
>>
>>79717468
which is exactly what you say when you want to save face and see that a project has turned to shit
>>
>>79717338

Leave won't happen if there aren't leaders in place to speak up for the voters and their decision. You know as well as anyone on /pol/ that this will only result in the Left sweeping in to take full advantage of the situation and broker another shitty pro-immigration deal for the British people.

Nigel Farage is a huge fucking faggot.
>>
>>79716636
>well it equates to that for remainers. If we're being honest though they aren't exactly the most intelligent of people

>Education directly correlates with remain vote

This is what leavers actually believe! You cant make this shit up!
>>
>>79705399
So he is second to chicken out, Brits?
>>
>>79717058
He's acting like the majority of clowns that make up the Polish political scene desu. He fucked and now he's going to hide in the shadows for a couple of years, hoping anonymity will save him.

I wonder who or what the British right wing is going to blame now for their country failures assuming the article 50 will actually be invoked. Americans? Reptilians? Zombie Nazis?
>>
File: kek.jpg (41 KB, 720x450) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
41 KB, 720x450
>>79716636
>The £350m was never promised to the NHS, I don't understand why people think it ever was
>>
So he's just quitting? He's not going to make any attempt to help the UK through this and make everything as great as it can be?
>>
>>79717830
did you see that Andrew Marr interview?
Shit was funny as fuck
>>
>>79717847
Nope, he is a spineless twat, always has been.
>>
>>79717847
he wants his life back, he's going on holiday to Costa del Sol
>>
>>79717847
>implying he ever wanted Brexit to happen
oh /pol/, it's like you don't know how populist parties work
>>
>>79712359
>'murika
come on, AR-15s?
G36 probably
>>
>>79717740

Perhaps you misunderstood. I am pro-Brexit and right wing.

I just think Nigel Farage is a massive faggot now and he did an enormous disservice to conservatives. He abandoned this movement when they needed him most. Now it's all just going to fall flat on its face in a half-assed negotiation with the EU. Leftists will broker a shitty deal and the right wing will take the blame for it. The right wing had its chance to prove its worth, but all Nigel did was set them up for failure.
>>
>>79718166
Except he hasn't 'abandoned the movement', he has stepped down as leader of UKIP. He said he will still take an active part in Brexit politics and hold them to account. Perhaps he has taken this step to make it easier for him to take part in the Brexit negotiations.
>>
>>79718106
they didnt have communism and major identity issues in the last 30 years. its only normal they dont understand it
>>
>>79717955
idk why britbongs are so in love with that place
>>
>>79718880
Because dumb old faggots with leather skin seem to think its nice
>>
File: farage roach2.jpg (154 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
farage roach2.jpg
154 KB, 640x425
Nigel "The Cockroach" Farage scatters when shit is hitting the fan!

What a man! What a LEgend!
>>
>>79705399
>>79705075
All you people congratulating him are fucking retarded. Someone got to him. Maybe threatened his family or him. This is wildly out of sync. He wins and resigns before the action is implemented. Unfathomable.

Something is going on folks. Entrenched Powers are flexing against our leaders.
Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.