[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you Know.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1776.jpg (40 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
1776.jpg
40 KB, 852x480
The declaration of independence was not signed on July 4th.

>> July 4th represents the day that the Continental Congress voted for the Declaration of Independence to be released to the public.

>>Most signatures by the Continental Congress were signed on August 2nd
>>
>>79700788
That person does not respect or care for their flags. Disgraceful.
>>
>union flag the correct way up
well done senpai
>>
WHO THE FUCK CARES

IF YOU'RE AMERICAN EAT BBQ WHEREVER YOU ARE IN THE WORLD
>>
>>79700788
>Americans are THAT stupid
>>
>>79701110
It's upside-down you imbecile.
>>
>>79700788
>Congress voted for the Declaration of Independence to be released to the public.

you mean the day we publicly declared independence

whats the problem?
>>
>>79701110
But it isn't. St Andrew's cross is supposed to be superior on the pole side and St Patrick's in the fly.
>>
>>79701110
>>79701208
It's OK as it is.
If the flag is sewn or a decent print it should be fine both sides.
>>
>>79700788
Our flag is upside down
>>
>>79701208
red saltire spokes anticlockwise
>>
So what? Britain's Independence Day will be June 23rd not whenever article 50 is [TRIGGERED].
>>
>>79701417
No
>>
>>79701320
>>whats the problem?
Nothing.
i just thought it would be nice to tell people about The declaration of independence & The birth of our nation.
>>
>>79701674
Nevermind
>>
>>79701417
They're both backwards you retard
>>
>>79701674
Yes.

St Andrew's cross is supposed to be superior on the pole side because Scotland was a member of the UK first. St Patrick's cross is superior in the fly because all the nations are considered equal.
>>
>>79701861
No but the British flag is supposed to be backwards in the wind. It's not
>>
>>79701865
Thanks. This is a good explanation
>>
Yeah I did know that. In fact John Adams thought that July 2nd would be the day we celebrated Independence Day.

Another fun fact: Thomas Jefferson and John Adams both died on July 4 1826, the 50th anniversary, hours apart from one another.
>>
>>79701861
Flags can't be flown backwards unless a retard made it with the loops on the wrong edge.
>>
>>79702229
imagine if it happened today
>satanic illuminati masonic nwo sacrifice
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.