[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4th of July
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 4th.jpg (714 KB, 2700x1801) Image search: [Google]
4th.jpg
714 KB, 2700x1801
>go to 3rd of July fireworks
>see about 5,000 people all shapes and sizes
>even see some poo-in-loos using the loo
>forced nationalism during the fireworks display "UNDER GOD" and a little thing about 9/11 never forget thrown in there
>I'm not religious but it's cool because it triggers leftists
>Great fireworks display
>Don't see a single middle eastern person ler alone one with a Hijab or a beard

Why is this?
>>
>>79696642
>I'm not religious
wow cool
>>
File: GermanyPOP.png (28 KB, 1346x583) Image search: [Google]
GermanyPOP.png
28 KB, 1346x583
>>79696642
because they have their own nation, its called islam

muslims cannot be loyal to the USA until the USA is a sharia country
>>
>>79696730

I've been shilling for support of "Under God" in the national anthem for a while and I am not religious, I support Christianity over all others if I had a choice.
>>
File: pepecard.jpg (190 KB, 540x760) Image search: [Google]
pepecard.jpg
190 KB, 540x760
>>79696642
they like their fireworks strapped to their chests :^)
>>
>>79696937
if you support christianity then you'd be a christian
atheists like you are worst than fedoras
>>
>>79697041
>if you support women then you'd be a woman
>>
>>79697106
>biology is the same as ideology
what kind of faggot supports women anyway?
>>
>>79697041

I'm agnostic, used to be a Christian. But I only prayed to God when I was in big trouble so I feel like I only prayed for selfish things anyways.

Also it seems like Christians only like God because they don't want to go to hell
>>
>>79696763
My grandparents are muslim. They are just doing Ramadan prayers. It is a very busy time for Islam
>>
>>79697041
What's wrong with supporting Christianity even if you're not religious? I feel the same way he does, for me it's for social reasons more than religious reasons.

>>79697227
edgy
>>
>>79697227
>hurr edgy atheist fedora
>WHAT KIND OF FAGGOT SUPPORTS WOMEN ANYWAY

go turn the other cheek and suck off your kike overlord christcuck
>>
>>79697283
well no fucking shit
people believe in things that they think will benefit them personally
what an epiphany

why is that such a bad thing?
>>
>>79697041
Kill yourself
>>
The hat I don't understand is, why wouldn't Terrorists see America day as the perfect time to strike
>Bombs could easily be inferenced as distant fireworks
>Multiple group gatherings for such, nobody minds the guns because muh FREEDOM.
>A major national holiday, so morale is heavily weakened and sense of security too.
>Fire men too spread out to aid.
>Police too spread out for immediate action on the matter.
>Excess fireworks used to make assumptive mass fires across major cities
>Trade Ports could also be bombed under the assumption that It was from Fireworks, again.
>Gun shots could also be masked as Fireworks
TL;Dr. Fireworks are the ultimate subversion tactic
Only way I could see this backfire is if who's organization is involved or more efforts in the Middle East and or other fronts.
>>
>>79697227
>>79697041

You're a special kind of retard, aren't you?

If one does not believe in a god and does not follow a religion, but knows the importance of religion in a society, Christianity in this case, and supports it over other religions like Islam or Judaism, then how the fuck does that make one a Christian?

Yes, an atheist who does not shove their zealotry and atheism down the throats of others and attacks Christianity and it's followers constantly is much worse than a "fedora atheist". Yeah, right. Kill yourself.
>>
>>79697651
Thing* (For hat)
I posted on Mobile
>>
>>79697506
>There is a rain storm occurring
>I don't believe it is raining because I will be inconvenienced if I have to carry an umbrella therefore I don't believe it is raining

>t.christcuck
>>
>>79697464
>What's wrong with supporting Christianity even if you're not religious?
if you're not religious, how exactly is your "support" of christianity helpful at all?

you're just paying lip service which i'm sure makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside, but honestly, your "support" isn't wanted or needed

>>79697494
>>79697553
*tips fedora*

>>79697702
if you honestly believed religion was important you would be religious

thanks for your utterly meaningless "support" though. it really means a lot
>>
The muzzies were not there as they were pig-fucking as usual
>>
>>79697506

I guess this is where I put the

>maybe some people don't want to put their faith in and base their lives upon something that they can never be sure of until they're dead

it's about faith IMO dude, I gues I don't have enough of it. You could say you're gonna save me from eternal torment from any God/deity when i'm on my death bed/the pavement, I bet I'll believe it.
>>
>>79697809
that's a great metaphor it really makes me think
>>
>>79697506
because nobody cares nigger, why do you give a shit whether or not I waste my time in church on sunday?

There are two possible scenariors

1. God is real and forgives me for not going to church since he made me this way

2. God is not real and I saved time on sunday
>>
>>79697702
This made me think.

Is an agnostic/athiest still considered Christian if they were raised in a Christian society, have Christian values, and seek to maintain both?
>>
>>79698154
nah apparently you gotta wear a big ass beaner cross around your neck and bitch at everyone
>>
>>79697651

No way, Like I said. Could not see a single middle eastern "American" in the whole event (See: Within 500 yards). There are probably a LOT of people carrying concealed to a 4th of July event [citation needed tho]. Also Fireman and police morale is super high here. You wouldn't believe it but you would have to see it. Even the dindus behave for the nationalism part.
>>
>>79697915
cool you don't have any faith
then you don't support religion
you can't possibly support it

you're like those people who praise the military but do everything in their power to avoid serving in it

yeah thanks for that "support"

>>79698055
>why do you give a shit whether or not I waste my time in church on sunday?
who said i cared? i wasn't even responding to you. mind your own business, fedora
>>
File: 1534684915265.jpg (143 KB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
1534684915265.jpg
143 KB, 440x440
>>79698279
AYYYYY MUH NIGGA
>>
>>79698294
saw dindus reciting the pledge of allegiance with everyone else in the crowd today, was a cozy feeling
>>
>>79698490
k whatever you dirty spic, I do believe in god and christ but not your faggot ass church version where you cucks give all your money to some pedofile
>>
>>79697106
>supporting the vaginal jew
>>
>>79698657
I don't actually, I was just using it as an example to show how retarded he sounds. I could have easily said it about firemen.

*tips MGTOWdora*
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.