[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.shootingtracker.com How fucking stupid are you a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
http://www.shootingtracker.com

How fucking stupid are you americunts? How can you unironically support pro-guns laws? Here in Bulgaria we had 1 (ONE) "mass" shooting I can think of on the moment for the last five years at least, and it was between one of the biggest mobsters in our country, and a rival. And that in "Eastern Europe", "the Balkans", ect.
Here we have license regime for firearms, and even tho almost everyone can get an illegal weapon, we don't mass murder each other 2-3 times a day.
> but muh 2nd amendment
You dont live in the fucking forest with bears and wolves and aliens and shit anymore faggots grow the fuck up
Everyone likes to shoot things, but that's what gunpoints and hunts are for, so kys, before anyone else does it
>>
>>79695829
Slide thread much?
We are too poor and miserable to shoot each other. If you want somebody to suffer just let them live, that's punishment enough here.
>>
>>79695829
Then don't come to America.

Sage
>>
this shitty tracker makes up its own definition of mass shootings to fit its agenda
>>
>>79695829
>not wanting niggers and spics to shoot each other

Minorities are much more dangerous than bears or wolves.
>>
>>79696147
Stfu national traitor, you thing niglets and spics in the USA live better? Think again
>>
Is there a demand for guns in Australia? If I have the knowhow to manufacture my own guns, is there a market?
>>
>look mom i'm trolling /pol/! xD
half the threads on this board
>>
>>79696258
Of course they are, that's my point
Why give them guns then?
>>
>>79696312
How can you live better if you are mentally retarded? Probably 75% of niggers in the US are iq<85. Shooting them or letting them shoot each other is mercy killing.
>>
[declaratory clause about status of rights]
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 495x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 495x478
this is a shill thread

sage
>>
>>79696531
Well yeah, the problem is that many non-degenerates get shot too, if it was up to me, let them genocide each other until the world gets to be a better place
>>
>>79695829

Our country was founded on a goddamn revolution you fucking retard
>>
>>79696710
Because our wasn't, you stupid fuck, read history!
>>
File: 1467580601820-pol.jpg (70 KB, 500x663) Image search: [Google]
1467580601820-pol.jpg
70 KB, 500x663
Happy July 4th
>U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A (say it with me now) U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A (say it with me now) U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A (say it with me now) U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A (say it with me now) U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A (say it with me now) U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A (say it with me now) U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A (say it with me now) U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A (say it with me now)

Happy July 4th
U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A (say it with me now) U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A (say it with me now) U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A (say it with me now) U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A (say it with me now) U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A (say it with me now) U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A (say it with me now) U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A (say it with me now) U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A (say it with me now)

Happy July 4th
>U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A (say it with me now) U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A (say it with me now) U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A (say it with me now) U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A (say it with me now) U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A (say it with me now) U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A (say it with me now) U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A (say it with me now) U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A (say it with me now)

Happy July 4th
U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A (say it with me now) U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A (say it with me now) U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A (say it with me now) U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A (say it with me now) U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A (say it with me now) U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A (say it with me now) U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A (say it with me now) U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A (say it with me now)
>>
>>79695829
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
GTFO BULGIE
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.