[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jill Stein General: BANTMASTER EDITION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: sex.jpg (71 KB, 748x546) Image search: [Google]
sex.jpg
71 KB, 748x546
Based Jill just BTFO the ENTIRE Democratic party with one tweet. Cmon guys, Its not too late to become a #shillforJill.
>>
I am now a #FrankenStein
>>
She's a sassy lady bernie

Thats about it
>>
Damn, I'm now #MentallyJill
>>
>>79694004
#jilling
>>
File: 1405383465157.jpg (44 KB, 402x417) Image search: [Google]
1405383465157.jpg
44 KB, 402x417
#GoGreenGoStein etc etc
#ImWithHer now
>>
>>79692086
This is the DNC working on new candidate to replace Hillary (who was arrested and released yestrday- documents are sealed and Hillary will "drop out due to health concerns" before the convention).
Don't fall for the bait.
Vote Trump.
>>
>>79696104
Nobody is going to switch from Trump to Jill unless they're complete morons. Jill is everything wrong with the West herself, except instead of being a corrupt corporate goon like Hillary she's a far leftist green.

If Hillary keeps running, giving Jill more of a high profile would be a good thing. Jill overall appeals to the same group Hillary does. Democrats, leftists, other scum. So she's more of a problem for the democratic party than the republican one, as she's stealing their voters.

Even if Jill only gets 10-20% of democratic votes, it would doom Hillary. Especially if she ends up appealing to democrats in swing states.
>>
>>79696362
Nothing from democrats for 6 months.
Thursday: lynch says she'll accept whatever FBI says.
Friday: lynch meets with bill
Sunday: Hillary meets with FBI
Monday: stein gets plastered all over social media
Still nothing from FBI.
>>
>>79696649
They might be jumping ship, especially since the last polls show Hillary increasingly becoming more unpopular. She had Bernie as her shield, with the main focus being on Trump and him, this keeping the public eye off her.

Since Bernie is out of focus now, people are starting to have an in depth look at her. All the weird things going on around her, the "conspiracy theories", her outright support for TPP and other things which are immensely disliked even by her own voters. It's barely just started and she's already dropping like a rock.

However if they don't, a more popular Jill would sink the democratic party by leeching off even a few percentages of their voter base, especially the disgruntled and unhappy.
>>
>>79692086
#I'mWithTOW
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.