[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how old were you/ what event made you realize communism was inevitable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: u mad.jpg (28 KB, 390x400) Image search: [Google]
u mad.jpg
28 KB, 390x400
how old were you/ what event made you realize communism was inevitable and the best system for the future of the earth?
>>
>>79690457
when i realised that i was only attracted to communism because of the cool name and the symbol

but officially after i read animal farm
>>
>>79690457
However long it took me to notice the ZOG trying to imprison their way to total control.
>>
>>79690457
When I was 10 because that's the only age when this ideology is acceptable to have you literal manchild
>>
When I realized how mad it would make pol fags and Christ fags and libertardations
>>
>>79690594
And apparently Jew fags
>>
>Everyone must have the exact same amount of physical and arbitrary things. All disputes that occur from these rules can only be solved through mob justice and lynching
>>
>>79690457
Reported.
>>
I was 6 and my dad had just raped me
>>
>>79690457
we haven't evolved enough for communism to work my dude
>>
>>79690869
rare
>>
>>79690869
when do you foresee this my above average intelligence and benevolent comrade
>>
>>79690457
I truly feel sorry for you OP.
I hope someday you are able to outgrow this ridiculous fantasy.
>>
>>79690457
never, because I wasn't exposed to it as a naive teenager or young twenty something
>>
File: 1459380970955.jpg (112 KB, 812x531) Image search: [Google]
1459380970955.jpg
112 KB, 812x531
>>79690457
>>
>>79690973
It will never happen. It requires mixed race breeding for hundreds of years as well as one central place for schooling where morals aren't taught, just math and science.

The only way for communism to work is for everyone to think the exact same way and for everyone to get a grip that there will always something inferior that we HAVE to take advantage of in order to maintain that life style.
>>
>>79690457
Around 5 (not really knowing what it is, I liked the anthem so I called myself a communist); then I read some books on economics and my father told me how he escaped the USSR because it was shit.
>>
>>79690457
It doesn't work. The proles are too stupid or lazy to rule themselves (and are being educated or conditioned to act this way by society) and communism with a strong central authority is probably more abusable than crony capitalism
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.