[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MEME WARS: Alright listen up, faggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: Cmd2fxlWgAEWk5n.jpg (93 KB, 1200x794) Image search: [Google]
Cmd2fxlWgAEWk5n.jpg
93 KB, 1200x794
> Demoocratic strategist: Trump is a crazy racist. Make America Great Again really means take America back to a time where (((people))) weren't included.

> Trump already in the meme rebranding wars, Make America Great Again- Greater Than Ever Before!

> Make America Great Again, For Everybody

> Republican strategist: Imagine a world where we promote UNITY over DIVERSITY

> college campuses, feminists, SJWs btfo
>>
>>79690290
>JUST IN: Ivanka Trump says her father is a feminist
>JUST

This meme write itself.
>>
>>79690290
he isn't going to win the election. saying edgy bullshit was only going to take him so far, but now he has to win over the votes of women, hispanics, blacks, leftists, etc. He only knows how to pander to white males, while hillary panders to all
>>
>>79690290
Why should I believe some Jewish slut?
>>
>>79690290
who is her father?
>>
>>79690290
who is this semen demon?
>>
>>79690494
>JUST IN
>JUSTIN
>Justin Trudeau
It writes itself
>>
Imo, he'll shred her in debates. That guy really knows what's up, and is good at jumping at opportunities in debates. Yes, a bit of a loose cannon, but frankly that shit wins debates in the public eye and clinton has so much dirt it's gonna be hard for her not to get torn apart without her teleprompter.
>>
>>79690503
>while hillary panders to all
*except white males
typically the only group not to lazy to actually vote on the day.
>>
>>79690290
He is a feminist in the sense of what a feminist was suppose to be: treating men and women equally.
That's what he does. Criticisms and all.
>>
File: MEGABABE.gif (2 MB, 158x231) Image search: [Google]
MEGABABE.gif
2 MB, 158x231
>>79690690
>who is this semen demon?
>>
>>79690872
who is to say she will even debate him though? i remember something posted before about her weighing the options. she ducked sanders so it's not out of the question. she's protected by the media too. it could be a viable strategy
>>
Wow it's most like establishment media hates the anti-establishment guy that might actually get there. Weird huh? Really made me think tbqh.
>>
>>79691312
just posting this fucking gif, juanito
>>
>>79690503
There is nothing easier than winning the votes of women. Here is his speech:

>ok ladies imma give you 10 bucks, 1 free abortion and i will ''''fix'''' the '''''wage gape'''''
>on top of that we will arrest any non-white male that stares at you for longer than 2.5 seconds (doesnt apply if he is rich)
>>
>>79691359
>who is to say she will even debate him though?

When was the last time a presidential candidate was too scared to engage in a debate with the opponent and actually win?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>79690503
> implying he's not playing 4d space chess

ps kill yourself pic related
>>
Shill 101
>nice bait
>>
>>79691812
did you go to fag school?
>>
>>79691514
when was the last time a presidential candidate was still getting support despite committing treasonous acts, getting our agents killed and supporting the growth of groups like isis? this election has shown she can do whatever the fuck she wants to do and the media will cover her ass. it's a pretty easy set up too

>hillary refuses to lower herself to debate a sexist, racist, bigot, demagogue
wow, she's so brave. look at her stand by her convictions!
>>
>>79692043
HILLARY CANT HANDLE THE BANTZ
>>
File: 1424678320055.png (807 KB, 750x1031) Image search: [Google]
1424678320055.png
807 KB, 750x1031
>>
>>79691312
You useless wetback quit posting gifs of niggers
>>
>>79690290 http://attitude.co.uk/caitlyn-jenner-donald-trump-is-very-much-behind-the-lgbt-community/

wil she speak at th econvention kek/ pol?
>>
>>79691205
And one of the biggest, but still need some other votes.
>>
that does it, i'm a McAfee Missle
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.