[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i stop being racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
like many when i was younger i was all about equality for all races and thought racism was a delusional way of thinking.
now that i am getting older though i feel like I'm turning into a fucking neo-nazi because whenever i see something on TV about niggers chimping out robbing someone or beating someone up for $5 all i can think is "those fucking NIGGERS!"

is there a pill i can take?
>>
THE REDPILL
>>
>>79688875
i want to take the blue pill so i can be a normie and not get pissed off when i see niggers acting foolishly and trannies wanting to cut their dicks off like its no big deal.
>>
>>79688754
You can do a favor to your family and society once your life reaches the "winter", but first you have to redpill(bit by bit in every reunion just quote the media , argue and try not to be too extreme), educate, have kids, workout, be a better man (they will follow your way of thinking)
>>
>>79688754
>>79688961
Listen to SJWs preach, I'm sure they get through you eventually.
>>
Why the fuck would you want to?

Just suck it up and get ready.
>>
File: Fry in Hell Wrath of Gnon.jpg (246 KB, 1280x583) Image search: [Google]
Fry in Hell Wrath of Gnon.jpg
246 KB, 1280x583
>>79688754
Read lots of antiquated quotes from dead white men about Tradition.
>>
>>79688754
I'm in the same boat mate, I think I'm becoming too racist the way I go on and preparing for a race war. There's nothing I want to do more than scream Deus Vult while carving out a muslims scalp and I think this way of thinking is becoming irrational and unhealthy for my mind.
>>
File: 1408511748926.jpg (65 KB, 530x940) Image search: [Google]
1408511748926.jpg
65 KB, 530x940
>>79688754
if you want to live a delusional life where you believe in evolution but don't believe that groups of humans living in entirely different regions with thousands of variable shaping their evolution and culture can be different beyond skin color i suggest you fuck up your brain, knock a few iq points off it with drugs or sever head injury. Doctors orders.
>>
>>79688754
there is no such thing as modern racism, youve just learn to see patterns and not disregard it. You understand that there is a difference in others cultures that may be dangerous to your well being. Hence gas the kikes hang the niggers.
>>
i guess for me its a cognitive dissonance thing, logically i know not all black people are stupid chimps but when i see one all i can think is how much i hate niggers.
>>
>>79688754
you can't go back OP
we all want to be bluepilled
but we've gone too far
we never wanted on this ride
now it never ends
>>
Get it into your mind that the reason that racism is bad isn't that it is untrue. It doesn't matter how anti-racist you are some things are just true, Asians have thin hair, Blacks get sickle cell Anemia, West Africans make exceptionally good sprinters, you're retarded if you deny there are no such things as racial differences.

Racism is less true, and more unhelpful in many situations as it is anti-social.
>>
File: 1324542606436.jpg (8 KB, 170x236) Image search: [Google]
1324542606436.jpg
8 KB, 170x236
>>79688754
Been wondering this myself, if there was some "cure" for racism. When I was a kid I was a Will Smith fan, cried watching movies like Glory and A Time To Kill, didn't notice bm/wf interracial couples. I'd have been horrified by the person I grew up to be.

I've traveled around the world, befriended non-whites, went to college, but all those things that progressive claim cure racism only ended up re-affirming mine.

Any tips?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.