[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your definition of the American Dream? >Be honest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: USA.png (586 KB, 728x452) Image search: [Google]
USA.png
586 KB, 728x452
What's your definition of the American Dream?
>Be honest
>>
>>79684176
Home ownership, an 8 hours or less workday, a retirement plan, and 2.5 kids.
>>
>>79684176
Not the Jew promoted one where all I care about is financial security, consumerism, and retirement with no thought to my nation and it's future.
>>
>>79684256
Turkroaches are in full force tonight
>>
>>79684264
What's the .5? A downie?
>>
>>79686931

they mad we won't save them from mean old Russia
>>
>>79684256
stop posting that over and over, if us soldiers were to record footage of killed muslim shitheads there would be a new video every hour
>>
>>79684176
getting to ventilate Iraqis on the 4th of July

ISAF sending love to the homeland
>>
Using my home made waste oil generator I made in my garage to start up my big block V8 gas guzzler, pissing of my neighbors as I depress the pedal slightly, causing it to drip gas and oil everywhere as I repave the road in a fresh coat of rubber, just to buy another loaf of white bread and a few 30-packs of beer at the gas station so I have enough fuel to roar back home in to the arms of my beautiful white wife and blue-eyed children so I can teach them how to grill meat and shoot guns.
>>
>>79684264
Pretty much this
>>
File: 1464466728939.png (264 KB, 502x337) Image search: [Google]
1464466728939.png
264 KB, 502x337
>>79686931
Nah its just one roach shitposter. Hes been posting stuff like that in several threads now
>>
Not being a nigger
>>
The pursuit of burger
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.