[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Masculinity so fragile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: slutshame.jpg (39 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
slutshame.jpg
39 KB, 500x700
Well. You've done it. You've meme magic Hillary to be the next President.

Prepare for all interactions with females for the rest of your life to be condescending. If you argue with them they will just retort that they do better in school, in work, have multiple orgasms, and are now the President and every cabinet position.

Boys entering kindergarten will be in a system where Hillary will be President until they reach high school.

It's been fun white man. Now prepare to meet the age of female. Enjoy your fragile masculinity
>>
>>79680149
I always wonder what the motivation is behind such useless posts...
>>
All shillary will win is a free trip to prison.
>>
>>79680251
To prepare you
>>
>>79680259
Nah. That jet meeting signaled there will be no indictment
>>
>>79680149
Let's see that pussy, sweety.
>>
>the age of lonely cat ladies
>>
>>79680149
>I see nothing wrong with this image
My least favorite thing is when the left posts provocative baiting images but they're pretty much accurate.
>>
File: shitposting.jpg (61 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.jpg
61 KB, 500x329
>>79680149
>If you argue with them they will just retort that they do better in school, in work, have multiple orgasms, and are now the President and every cabinet position.

They're still women and thus, inferior. Try again, faggot.
>>
File: 1454952995932.jpg (43 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
1454952995932.jpg
43 KB, 682x600
>>79680149
We used to have a female president
>>
If Hillary wins I'm going to load up some super magnum 12 gauge and eat lead
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.