[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow, this kind of makes me think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
>>
>globalists whining about totalitarianism

every fucking time
>>
I see nothing wrong with this.
>>
I don't get the 2017 meme
>>
Is that a good book by the way? It won the Arthur C Clark award
>>
The Handmaid's Tale was a shitty book. I'm never trusting /lit/ again for recommending me that garbage when I asked for a dystopian novel.

Also, 1984 was shit as well.
>>
>>79682513
>1984 was shit
how does it feel to be the most casual of casuals?
>>
File: 1453427929104.gif (495 KB, 194x172) Image search: [Google]
1453427929104.gif
495 KB, 194x172
>>
>>79678190
From what I've heard Handmaid's Tale presents a pretty good society.
>>79682513
Well, with your glowing recommendation I have to pick a copy of it now.
>>
>>79682645
Did you even read the book or did your high school teacher summerize it for you?

Half of the book is a shitty romance story and it is nothing but Winston talking about how hot his bitch is and how they have to hide to fuck.

The best part of the book is when they get caught because it's really the only part where the setting is fully explored. Too bad it's only the ending part because reading through pages and pages of boring shit was not worth it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.