[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the global elite actually losing control?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Are the global elite actually losing control?
>>
>>79671173
They are part of the globalists. The whole game is rigged.
>>
>>79671173
Yes. People are waking up. The only thing globalists can count on are the poor and immigrants to keep voting for big brother.
>>
>>79671365
Prove it
>>
>>79671173
Yes (((they))) are
>>
>>79671813
My ass
>>
>>79671173
>posts two zionist rich fags (one of them is broke again) nobody being more ziocucked than these two
>>
>>79671365
>Mexico thinks the global elites want them out of USA
>>
Everything the globalists do is careful and calculated. Obviously they wouldn't let Farage and Trump get this much traction unless they have a plan.

Don't forget they love to control both sides of the argument.
>>
>>79671365
this is the true red pill
>>
File: 1466781599175.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466781599175.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
Thinking these two aren't Zionist puppets
>>
>>79672130
Controlled opposition
>>
>>79671365
Wrong!

The Lying and Deceiving Mainstream Media is against Trump

The Criminal and Corrupt BIG banks are against Trump

The rotten Establishment Democrats are against Trump

The rotten Establishment Republicans are against Trump

Who is the Establishment???

The Mainstream media (MSM), GOP, AIPAC, ADL, SPLC, Federal Reserve, Goldman Sachs, Neocons....

The fake Pope is against Trump

Globalist UN is against Trump

Tyrannical EU is against Trump

The Bilderberg Group is against Trump

The Council on Foreign Relations is against Trump

The Trilateral Commission is against Trump

Slave worker Hellhole China is against Trump

Corrupt Drug cartel Mexico is against Trump

Corrupt George Soros is against Trump

Corrupt Koch Brothers are against Trump

The whole (((AGENDA))) is against Trump

#blacklivesmatter terrorist is against Trump

MoveOn.Org is against Trump

Hateful, racist, violent libtards are against Trump
>>
>>79671791
>The only thing globalists can count on are the poor and immigrants to keep voting for big brother.

accept this is not necessarily true, infact I will assert that that is infact untrue I would argue that the poor vote for populists that feed them certainties(that are unequivocally vapid) in 4 word slogans.

the brexit is proof of this.
>>
>>79671365
>literally every major organisation and media outlet and publication apart from fringe right winged populist small scale newsites are against farage and his policies
>literally the entire continent of Europe is against farage
Explain this you fucking spic
>>
>>79672232

>2016
>not realizing the world is at the mercy of ZOG
>>
>>79671173
they were never fully in control. Its always been different groups vying for power and dominance.
>>
>>79673082
Are you actually from Ukraine? Because in America the populists consist of mainly mid to lower middle class. Welfare lovers vote statist democrat.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.