[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I quit kikebook /pol/? It's the only place I keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: 1467518459610.jpg (281 KB, 662x501) Image search: [Google]
1467518459610.jpg
281 KB, 662x501
How do I quit kikebook /pol/? It's the only place I keep in contact with anybody.
>>
>>79665217
delete from phone use only once a day at home before bed.
>>
Delete your profile, there that wasn't so bad.
>>
>>79665217
Just delete it.

You won't miss it.
>>
I have one that I don't update or use. I had to get it to join a group for school, because for whatever the fuck reason that's where they post homework.
>>
If you truly have any friends, you're not going to need Facebook to get in contact with them.

We used to have these things called phone numbers when I was a kid.
>>
The only people who're still on that shitfest are people behind the times.

Delete your profile, block their trackers, use SMS and phone calls to contact people. You'll be spared all the useless shit people post on there.
>>
>>79665217
Get doxed, problem solved.
>>
>>79665217
>It's the only place I keep in contact with anybody.
you know you could use a phone or email
>>
>>79665217
kek, buddy, let me tell you.

As long as you're a guy, you'll naturally fade out of it. Why?

Because men have no time for social drama crap. Social media is for women, and you'll realize this the closer to your mid-20s you get. Don't worry, there will come a time in your life when you realize you've gone months without logging in.
>>
It's just another one post slide thread.
Sagegoesinallfields
>>
>>79665761
What do you mean by block their trackers? Mobile app?
>>
Been 7 months since I used strangebook. The best way is to change your password, write a new one in notepad consisting of random letters and numbers you're never going to remember, copy paste in the new password field and log out.

You might be tempted to do a Forgot Password to log back in, just don't do it, you don't need that account anymore. Contact Facebook and tell them to delete your information from their storage afterwards.

It's been very beneficial for me. Before, I would put off my studies and be on my phone checking facebook constantly, even if I was with my friends hanging out. Now, I have more time for my friends, my schoolwork, my girlfriend and my family, and I have no regrets.
>>
>>79665217
Delete your account
>>
>>79665574
Or deactivate it. See if you miss it. And if you don't after 4 months, delete.

Protip: you won't miss it
>>
weak ass foot game
>>
File: 1462232217856.jpg (43 KB, 170x170) Image search: [Google]
1462232217856.jpg
43 KB, 170x170
>>79665217
This really shouldn't be on a politics board.
>>
>>79665217
Just don't like, post, or share anything. Delete photos if you've posted any and don't try to go on every day or at all

If you use it to contact friends, just deactivate it. Don't try to erase it, bc you never know if someone will make contact w/ you through messenger

Either way, talking to people in person or through phone is the way to go.

Facebook is seriously just an irrelevant OccupyDemocrat echochamber for people to start drama and for stupid people to show how "great" their lives are.
>>
>>79666481
Neither should your retarded anime, faggot.
>>
>>79665217

Get their telephone number and email address.

You can call, txt, or email them.

you're welcome.
>>
This thread is full of faggots. People seriously use Fagbook here?
>>
>>79666185
Google it. Facebook tracks you across websites and adds that information to their database which they sell to advertisers and who knows who else. Install noscript or something.
>>
>>79666679
A very grown up response.
>>
>>79666853
Grownups don't watch anime, Achmed.
>>
what if instead of deleting your profile, you just use it to post misleading info about you. Instead of deleting data just fill it up with a load of meaningless shit like you moved to honduras, you're attending that party but not really, travel to greece once a week, work for facebook itslef blalbalba
>>
>>79665217
you have no hope of quitting. that site is like heroin to gays and females.
>>
>>79666957
I feel like the most grown up response would be to not complain about anime on an anime imageboard, José.
>>
>>79667232
I am a gay, and I deleted my account years ago. Social media is the path to ruin.
>>
>>79665217
just delete it completely and delete the email you had associated with it

takes about two weeks but you'll feel much better when you do it
>>
>>79667513
you must just be one of those stupid straight guys who were tricked into blowing some crafty gay guy.
>>
>>79667655
It all makes sense now! ...Well, shit. That explains why I was always pretty lukewarm about men. It's just that women are irredeemable bitches.
>>
>>79665217
>keeping contact through facebook
>contact

its all a lie, real contact is when you go meet people face to face
>>
>>79667735
glad I could help
>>
>>79665217

>tfw remembers when cuckbook was private and only avalible to legitimate college or corporate emails

>tfw remember nobody cared about it, literally just like lockerz

>tfw remember when it opened up and everyone suddenly flocked to it from myspace

>tfw remember i saw the predetermined profiles that werent editable like myspace was (which was a blank editable canvase if you taught yourself HTML)

>tfw i tried to upload an animated gif file as my profile and it just showed the first frame...essentially no support for animation

>tfw promptly deleted and never looked back

>all within 1 day back in 2006

>myspace eventually redesigned to try an match

>removing groups and other aspects

>eventually just resorted to shitposting here on 4chan
>>
>>79668956
You're me.
>>
OP I had the same concerns as you. I was worried about missing out on party invites and friend updates.

I deleted it 4 years ago and the people who mattered stayed in touch and I am happier without it. I found myself getting depressed seeing how everybody appeared to be having a great time in life (vacation pictures etc). But the reality is all the picture sharing and other shit is a big circle jerk.
>>
>>79667756
Exactly, understand this and apply it OP. This is barely human interaction.
>>
I just deleted mine, haven't bothered with it ever since. Feels good.
>>
>>79665574
This, deleted it start of this year, did not go back, and i have no reason too, everyone says "b-but how will i contact you?", but just remind them a fucking phone exists, or even letters.
>>
>>79665217

I've never had a real one, just a fake one for signing into things and shitposting adventures
>>
>>79665217

Am I the last human alive who has never Kikebooked even once?
>>
>>79665217
disable news feed extension, just use chat
>>
>>79665217
Just deactivate it. I would have done this a long time ago, but I have my family on there and it notifies me their birthdays, and it keeps me updated with their normie behavior.
>>
>>79671763
Don't worry comrade, neither have I. Social networking never appealed to me.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.