[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ISIS Timeline please. Im familiar with what's happening,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
ISIS Timeline please.

Im familiar with what's happening, but I want to get more educated on the timeine. Please overload me with information. I'd be interested starting around the time Jew Netanyahu lied his ass off in front of Congress and told them if we get rid of Saddam the Middle East will stabilize. Thanks anons.
>>
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/11/-sp-isis-the-inside-story

Guardianis mostly liiveral trash but they have good ISIS articles
>>
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/17/why-isis-fight-syria-iraq
>>
Thanks Ireland, I'll keep reading. Is there info on how the US supplied these turds with there weapons. From what I understand we armed them to fight for us then they went off on their own and rekt havoc on the region.
>>
>>79664236
Al Quaeda has a 7 part plan.

We are currently up to stage 6 - total confrontation

7, according to them, is when they win. They think this will happen by 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw
>>
>>79664236
That picture is retarded, you know al-Baghdadi was imprisoned during the Iraq War, right?

There's no way the guy would come within a kilometer of John McCain. The only influence the US had/has on ISIS is the fact they created the climate for their rise by fucking up Iraq and supplying them and other terrorists in the region with weapons, both directly and indirectly.

It's all for Greater Israel, from the Nile to the Euphrates. Israel is going to take it all.
>>
PBS Frontline did a pretty good job of outlining the background. Here it is on YT, but cropped (possibly for DMCA reasons).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceOv7TANdpg

Note: this may fall into the category of 'official narrative' but I don't have a more redpilled version of events so this is pretty much the working version of my understanding of the events.
>>
>>79666097

This is also worth reading

http://m.sputniknews.com/middleeast/20151116/1030172214/alqaeda-strategy-plan-book-prediction.html
>>
>>79666328
I lost you at the Great Israel part desu.
Still believing that is retarded - it just doesn't make any sense and it's impossible to pull off and maintain.
>>
>>79668781
>it's retarded that countries strive for more land

History and the growing population of Israel wants to have a little chat with you.
>>
>>79668897
>History and the growing population of Israel

Growing in what sense - besides the Golan Heights?
Please don't talk about Golan Heights and West Bank.
>>
>>79668897
>History and the growing population of Israel

Growing in what sense - besides the Golan Heights?
Please don't talk about Gaza and West Bank.
>>
>>79669680
*Gaza and West Bank
>>
I'm not seeing anything on how the US armed these people. Is this all just /pol/ bullshit
>>
>>79671286
Indirectly armed them.
I don't think USA were expecting ISIS.
Just a reckless foreign policy at the time, unfortunately.
See>>79666020 and >>79666328, but I think you have to take the Greater Israel part with a pinch of salt.
>>
>>79671286
>armed FSA for years
>openly allied with al-Nusra and other jihadist groups
>still do it

>>79671768
>not expecting resistance to asymmetric warfare

Even I knew what was coming from there, everyone with half a brain did.

>>79669680
And you think Israel is sustainable at it's current size?
>>
>>79672221
>Even I knew what was coming from there, everyone with half a brain did.
But ISIS exactly?
At the moment you could argue that FSA and ISIS don't have much in common - not their policies and end goals that is.

>And you think Israel is sustainable at it's current size?
Yes, if they don't encourage every single Jew to move there - even then they'd just have to clear Gaza and West Bank (which is still considered their land according to them).
I just don't see the real Greater Israel from happening - the one that swallows up Jordan, Syria etc - you'd have to either massacre all the Muslims or put them under brutal occupation.
This is just something that can not work - it's a massive region that will erupt into total war.
Even if (big if) Israel wanted this America and the rest of the world won't let it happen - doesn't matter how many Jews are running those particular countries.
>>
>>79672745
>At the moment you could argue that FSA and ISIS don't have much in common - not their policies and end goals that is.

I can make the point that the FSA isn't a solidified fighting force anymore and nobody has any idea where these arms actually go to.

No country on this planet is sustainable without vast amounts of arable land. Welcome to the 21st century, 7.6 billion mouths and counting.
>>
>>79672745
We're already well on our way to collapse and global war.
>>
>>79673357
They've been broken up from years of fighting different factions in the region, but the policies and end goals were totally different to that of ISIS desu.
They're all fucking bad if you ask me and all deserve to be killed with fire.
>>79673407
That we are, but this particular project will speed up that process and it's just not practical for the foreseeable future.
Look, it's a (conspiracy87) theory at the moment...let's see.
Let's just call this a stale-mate as we both can't actually solidly prove our claims on it (Greater Israel).
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.