[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homeless People
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: HomelessParis_7032101.jpg (519 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
HomelessParis_7032101.jpg
519 KB, 800x600
What does /pol/ think of homeless people in western countries?

Do you think there always is a way out for them? Or do you think some have no way out of the cycle because they were born into it?

Is it acceptable in some cases for them to beg, or should they always look for way to try to find work or at least do something productive?
>>
>>79660534
>Do you think there always is a way out for them? Or do you think some have no way out of the cycle because they were born into it?
In Sweden you're only homeless by choice. There's always assistance you can get from the government (housing, money, food, etc.).

Such is life in empathetic master race country.
>>
File: 1464288322258.jpg (161 KB, 770x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464288322258.jpg
161 KB, 770x1000
>>79660746
Sure Ahmed
>>
You have to be metally retarded or a crackhead to be homeless here.
>>
File: lIMH9XV.jpg (259 KB, 717x1015) Image search: [Google]
lIMH9XV.jpg
259 KB, 717x1015
>>79662611
>Sure Ahmed
Yup.
>>
>>79660534
>Do you think there always is a way out for them? Or do you think some have no way out of the cycle because they were born into it?
I think there's always a way out. Most of us are children of legal immigrants who had no money and made names for themselves.
>Is it acceptable in some cases for them to beg
Absolutely not. Begging is giving up, saying to the world "I don't care to work any more, just give me money"
>or should they always look for way to try to find work or at least do something productive?
Of course. It's why we're alive, to work our entire lives. Why should they miss out on all of the fun?

I'd say things are a lot easier for homeless now than they have ever been so there's no reason to be unable to work or start a business, or do something that you can make money on.
>>
>>79662611
sure

>>79660746
Sweden master-race.
>>
>>79660534
>homeless
>born into it
Not too many of those around, m8. Homeless almost always become so, they aren't born that way.
>>
File: FG3ACB1HJ6010K4.MEDIUM.jpg (10 KB, 300x391) Image search: [Google]
FG3ACB1HJ6010K4.MEDIUM.jpg
10 KB, 300x391
>>79660534
>Do you think there is a way out for them?

Yes, and it will benefit both parties
>>
>>79660534
By my countryside we used to take care for the old homeless workers. They always had a place to end their life honorably, a bed, a place at table, and something to do like harvesting eggs or simple works. That was before the big "capitalist" thing.
rip, simple life.
>>
>>79660534

george orwell wrote a book on it: Down and Out in Paris and London
>>
>>79662611
Sicher.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.