[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is their end game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: muse15fence_750.jpg (110 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
muse15fence_750.jpg
110 KB, 750x750
I've been a fan of Muse for quite some time. Their latest album The Globalist seems to be anti-globalist, or am I just reading this wrong? The Resistance had songs that seemed to support one world government which was fairly unsettling. Wonder if anyone knows more. In short, how redpilled are Muse? Or are they just shills?
>>
>>>/mu/
>>
>>79656503
Pay attention to [jfk]
>>
>>79656503
He's an occultist who has taken the true red pill.

>red pill
>>
>>79656503
Muse always had an attraction towards conspiracy theories and the like, but they don't particularly take it too seriously. It's more of a gag than stern belief, or else they wouldn't be one of the most successful music acts on this planet right now (I'd say rightfully so, their shows are nothing short of amazing).

Some of their songs and lyrics are pretty unambiguous ('kill yourself and do us all a favour' I think is from Animals, a song about wall-street traders).

Sure, on a personal level, they seem to have a dislike for globally acting multinationals that ignore workers rights, globally acting banks that incite civil wars for monetary gain etc., but I hardly think they're actively engaged in doing anything against it.
>>
They don't mean what they sing...

They sing Libertarian stuff, they aren't redpilled at all... actually they are anti-collectivism, wish is so bad IMO...

Still one of my favorite bands...
>>
>>79656503
The resistance was more in tongue-in cheek against global government. So basically they are still against one world gov.
>>79659167
This.
>>
YOU ARE A GOOD GOY

KEEP BUYING

KEEP CONSUMING,

GULLIBLE GOY
>>
Muse is a fag band
>>
They were really good until all the faggy political lyrics

Back when their lyrics were really vague and basically just using matts voice as an instrument they were much better

Also when they were inspired by Rachmaninoff, heavy metal, grunge and radiohead instead of queen they were way better

Basically they suck ass now
>>
>>79656778
This is political you faggot.
>>
The music industry is a cartel, you dont get famous without getting pushed by big money.

And big money certainly doesnt push you into the charts if you go up against big money's overarching globalist agenda.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.