[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's Trump's plan to defeat ISIS again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: trump bw games.png (573 KB, 538x529) Image search: [Google]
trump bw games.png
573 KB, 538x529
What's Trump's plan to defeat ISIS again?
>>
"bomb the crap out of them" Which you're doing already, so I guess the same as Obama.
>>
>>79651134
BOMB
>>
>>79651134
Leave it to Russia. Based neoisolationism at its finest
>>
>>79651134
get Russia to do it
>>
Invade the Middle East with the help of the rich Arab countries and he'll help them build luxury hotels.
>>
>>79651134
What's the game on the right, underneath Revengeance?
>>
>>79651134
ISIS is a nonissue. A bunch of radicalized brown people using our secondhand weaponry to terrorize the Middle East and perform random murders across the globe.

Here's the thing. Just having someone in office who wants them eradicated will be enough to wipe them off the map. ISIS is nothing, they are pathetic. The issue lies in Obama not really wanting ISIS destroyed, only reason they remain today.
>>
>>79651314
>20 sorties a day is "bombing the crap out of them"
No. 100 a day is a start. If Obonga would get less hung up on whether or not there will be collateral damage when using air power (and pretty much only air power) ISIS could be wiped out. Shock and awe works.
>>
>>79651798
It's Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD
>>
>>79651856
Killing civilians is ok?
>>
>>79651314
Obama drops pamphlets on them. No shit. Pamphlets. That's like EU tier.
>>
>>79651434
>>79651395
>implying we're stupid enough to do dirty job

I'm not even sure if you're trolling or serious.
>>
>>79651134
We're going to stop ISIS and ISIL by building a wall and throwing Hillary in jail.
>>
>>79652004
>implying
We are just stating what Trump wants to do. Don't mad at us, Ivan.
>>
>>79651314
no.

trump would stop arming "moderate rebels" while trying to depose assad and treating ISIS like the JV team*.

bomb ISIS.
if there's need for change after ISIS is wiped out, deal with it then. leave assad in charge of whatever he can bring order to.
>>
He's going to tweet really mean things at them
>>
>>79652004
I say the US and Russia just split the Middle East up. We don't have to be buds but we could get along on that issue at least.

You take the eastern half, we will take the western half. And when I say "take" I mean literally conquer. Do with it what you want; between Russia and USA no one could give us shit about it. Europe would be pissed, but fuck them what would they do about it? Nothing, they are pussies.
>>
>>79651991
Yes
It was acceptable to kill Germans, and to let the east be raped by the USSR, so why isn't it acceptable to kill some Syrians who are more dead than alive already?
>>
>>79651134
Kill 'em
>>
>>79652164
I thought he just want to leave all ME bullshit behind and Make America Great Again. Now US literally funding ISIS and """"moderates"""". Assad could BTFO ISIS, if there wasn't US support.

>>79652282
But for what purpose. It's good to have military base there just to hold Turkey's jimmys, but literal conquest... Bad idea, I think.
>>
File: edge.jpg (126 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
edge.jpg
126 KB, 900x675
>>79652594
radical
>>
File: _82682985_kh203125.jpg (44 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
_82682985_kh203125.jpg
44 KB, 624x351
>>79652594
>east raped by the USSR

When this meme will be over?
>>
>>79652841
>Turkey's jimmys
turkey needs to get fucked.

the US coddles them for access to the sea and to keep them on our side against russia.

both countries should just flatten eveything that isn't a historical treasure, then sweep the country clean and give the strait back to greece so they can have some sort of industry to support their lazy asses with.

turkey is ruining europe, the middle east, and fucking with russia and the US all at the same time.

they're more trouble to the world than sub-saharan africa.
>>
>>79651991
Yes. Their best defense is the civilians they hide behind.
If we suddenly decide we don't give a fuck about civilian causalities they lose the one advantage they have.
It's not a good thing, it's a necessary thing. It's also not like they wouldn't attempt to do the same to us, or worse.
>>
>>79652841
Send those motherfucking savages living there now to Africa- turn Africa into the official quarantine continent.

Then we could make our half New Arizona and yall could make y'all's half the New Ryn Desert. The oil would flow like water.
>>
>>79651991
I think it should be made very clear to everyone in the ME that harboring islamists in your house/village = getting a bomb on your head. It needs to be made very dangerous to hide these people or to be in any way connected to them. This can only be won if we start considering sympathisers to islamism to be just as dangerous as the armed isamists themselves.
>>
>>79653434
>>79653231
Jesus Christ, just spread biological weapon there and act like you don't know wtf is happening.
Like "Oh shit, uberultragigaebloa epidemic on ME! We must find the truth!" And at the same time drop fucking cholera, typhus and other neat stuff there.
>>
>>79653434
This as well.
Use their best weapon (fear) against them and their wills will break, they will have no shelter.
Also, destroy their fucking infrastructure. They should be broke, not bringing in more cash than some countries.
>>
>>79653822
This will backfire probably. There was this South African doctor during apartheid that was getting funded by the goverment to sterilize the black population by 'vaccination' of them. If it was as easy as you suggest it probably would have been done already.

>>79653842
Of course some will join the fight when all this is done but it is better to know who your friends are and who isn't. Our policy the last twenty years has been to start mopping the floor when the tap is still running.
>>
Bomb the hell outta em
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.