[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I tried to stick my neck out for this board and now I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: ecchi-homo.jpg (27 KB, 488x335) Image search: [Google]
ecchi-homo.jpg
27 KB, 488x335
I tried to stick my neck out for this board and now I'm being roasted for it

But looking at the threads here I'm beginning to agree this is a festering pile of garbage

Why do you guys hate everything? Why do you hold so much animosity for your fellow man? Do you really think hate is an answer?
>>
File: image.png (48 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48 KB, 400x389
>>79647366
>stuck my neck out for this board
>>
>>79647366
welcome to 4chan
>>
>>79647366
I come here only to see how much progress is being made towards peace.

Both this place and tumblr are home to some very outspoken racists, I can't do much to change their minds on my own, but what I can do is look at the wound to see if it's healing. Hate can't be fought with hate as it's both the fire and the fuel.
>>
4chan has no real worth, you should have saved face
>>
>>79648326
Yep, The British sure hugged the barabrism out of the Inidian subcontinent. They sure were caring when they hung anyone who buried the wives of fallen soldiers, WHILST STILL ALIVE. Im sure the worold would have just drug itself out of barbarism.

>Contemporary "people" believe barbarism will be tempered with kindness
KEK
>>
>>79647366
>Do you really think hate is an answer?
No, when you are privileged and have an army of slaves, then you don't need to hate, you only destroy while drinking smoothie and not realizing it people are dying. Hate is for real people.
>>
>Do you really think hate is an answer?

Yes. Hate is the answer. I honestly wish that the entirety of the western world was even angrier and more hateful than /pol/ is.
>>
>>79647366

Perhaps hate is not the answer. But co-existence certainly is not either.

If people wish to preserve their culture then throwing it in the melting pot of diversity and globalism is the last thing they should do. The Muslims have the advantage of numbers and so, even if diluted some of their culture will be preserved. Whites have many separate cultures to preserve, and all of it is being actively shunned. It will not survive being diluted, and so we must defend it.

The Native Americans claim they were dealt an awful blow when the colonists and others tried to destroy their culture. But they were conquered, they could not fight back. We can still fight back. One of the weapons we can use to fight is hate. And so we will hate. We will hate the other, we will shun the other.
>>
File: Hippy.jpg (88 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Hippy.jpg
88 KB, 630x420
>>79647366
>>
>>79651519
Co-existence is easy, like: "here are borders, fuck off or get shot." instead of: "i don't care, crime can't be solved, we don't know why shit happens"
>>
APOLOGIZE /pol/!
You hurt this man feelings!
That's so insensitive and intolerant!
>>
>>79653089

I mean co-existence in the multicultural, diversity rich, globalist sense. Where if your neighbour isn't a Gay Black Amputee then your block hasn't met the diversity quota and will have 20 refugees imported next quarter.

I meant exactly what you said. Borders are borders. Stay out of our countries and we won't bother yours.
>>
>>79647366
>Why do you guys hate everything? Why do you hold so much animosity for your fellow man? Do you really think hate is an answer?

If you'd lurked more you wouldn't have to ask these questions.
>>
>le hate is never the answer can't we all just get along? :^)
Step outside of the PC hugbox that is your entire existence for ten minutes and you'll see where the animosity comes from
>>
>>79647366
I don't hate my fellow man, I hate niggers and muzzies.

They are not men, they are subhuman garbage.
>>
File: 1458771185400.jpg (56 KB, 720x683) Image search: [Google]
1458771185400.jpg
56 KB, 720x683
>>79651519
>Coexistence
Cuck meme
>>
>>79653372
It doesn't matters if you got division by race, country, internal country division, class division, apple vs. pear division, fact is fire isn't water, moon isn't sun and i am not American negro.
If there are no laws to punish financial crime and no laws to divide races, we all know where this leads, to more accumulation of power for elites and more shitty life for everybody else. We can try this: "elite kings/tsars/caesar/emperor/politician..etc. will make us happier" for another 4000 years, but i assure you nothing will change, only faster destruction of Earth and maybe universe for a excuse of humanity and better times. Borders are very easy, interracial ban is very easy, crime prosecution is very easy, we aren't all the same, since for one i don't share bank account with Soros, we aren't equal, some are even born rich.
>>
>>79647366
You know this OP is Trump himself dont you??
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.