[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The media is broken. We need to fix it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: bbc-website-screenshot.jpg (234 KB, 1277x654) Image search: [Google]
bbc-website-screenshot.jpg
234 KB, 1277x654
Does anyone else think the liberal bias and rhetoric pushed by all the major media corporations is getting a bit too much now?

I want unbiased news coverage not filled with rhetoric that try to push political views. I want the news to do what it's fucking meant to do, not give the people who run the news the power to literally try and turn the tide of political opinion.

These random arseholes who run Sky News and the BBC have more power than most politicians and it's all because we don't hold them accountable for their bullshit bias and rhetoric. The BBC for instance actively ignore anything they don't agree with and over-cover the tiny things that push their regressive left views. This gives them power over the very information the general public in the UK has access to, because let's be honest the random civilian is a fucking idiot and gets 90% of their information from corporations like the BBC.

This combination of apathy over the issue of unbiased news, the inherently sheep-like attributes of the random moron and the increasing power over the information those people are exposed to has given the media elite the power to decide elections and futures.

What can we do about this /pol/?
>>
What's wrong with the image?
>>
>>79630809
It shows an aggressive image depiction of Israel with the goal of subconsciously pushing the opinion of the reader towards a negative angle, whereas the right image is perfectly fine.
>>
>>79630703
Truth has a liberal bias
>>
>>79630959
So? What's wrong with being anti-kike?
>>
Mediafags see themselves as experts, the top crop of society, the guys who guide those below them. Can't fix that elitism without a boot up it's ass I'm afraid.
>>
>>79630703
What's wrong with this picture? I know that the Beeb is usually crap, but Syria is the most based nation on earth, and Israel is cancer.
>>
>>79631036
Israƫl hater = muslim lover
>>
>>79631036
So you support media bias.
Should have expected from a Troduian.
>>
File: Jewbwahaha.gif (11 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
Jewbwahaha.gif
11 KB, 501x585
>>79631429
t. Jidf
Also nice flag
>>79631440
See pic
>>
>>79631293
t. Jeremy Corbyn
>>
>>79630703
>Biased media
You are fast Bong.
But only way to counter it is literally killing (((journalists))) and their familys for being journalists
>>
>>79631545
vast majority of your journalists are non Jewish.
>>
>>79631516
I don't agree with Corbyn's Trotskyist philosophy, but I believe that when ZOG tries to unseat someone like they're doing to him, it's a sign that that someone's doing something right. So for the time being, we are all Corbynistas.
>>
>>79631682
Unimportant.
btw, are you really implying ((())) is just for jews.
Kind of egoistic goyim
>>
there are so many more overt examples and THIS is what you focus on?

>>79631429
this makes sense
>>
>>79630703
No clue why you marked the seat of government/capital thingy red

There's an international dispute any many entities/countries do not recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and that includes UN and the fucking European Union. (which uphold that jerusalem due to it's history and importance to all three major monotheistic religion should have an international status)

However despite what the EU/UN wants Jerusalem still hosts the majority of Israeli government buildings.

So avoiding the conflict by calling it "seat of government" is more than appropriate
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.