[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femenism Vs. LGBT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
Which are you more supportive of? LGBT rights or women's rights? Pick one and only one.
>>
I pick none
>>
>>79629451
No
>>
>implying women's rights and feminism are the same thing
They're diametrically opposed, famalam
>>
>>79630072

Its the same thing. First wave feminism and second wave were beneficial to society. The third wave during the 90's is when they went full Marxist.
>>
>>79629451
This is like the wage gap, nearly all states it's legal, in Europe it's way legal, except now everyone cover up because of muds.
>>
National security is a bigger issue than both of these combined.
>>
>>79629451
Men's rights. We get so fucked these days.
>mfw that suicide rate
>>
>>79629666(checked)
/thread
>>
no shoes, no shirt, no service

the law of the land
>>
>>79630159
>First wave feminism and second wave were beneficial to society.

Nope. They were just as vicious and spiteful of men as third wavers, by the way.
>>
both are completely non-issues and completely harmless, the only people who bother getting riled up by it are online autistist and pensioners
>>
Fine, be shirtless.
Just don't get mad when I start staring
>>
>>79629451
Saged and reported
>>
>>79629451
Both men and women should wear shirts outside
>>
>>79631156

This is the only reasonable answer desu
>>
Where the fuck are these whores not allowed to show their tits now if they want to? Who is stopping them?
>>
>>79629451
I don't get it. Neither of them have tits.
>>
>>79631395
this
>>
>>79629451
>Posting uncensored norks

There are Americans on this board, Canadabro please be more respectful
>>
>>79630159
>letting women vote and work jobs was beneficial to society

holy heck what kinda drugs are you on?
>>
>>79630159

Feminism always had a misandric, violent underpinning steeped in Marxist ideology. The Declaration of Sentiments came out the same year as the Communist Maniefsto and basically re-packaged Marx's class conflict model with men vs. women instead of proletariat vs. bourgeoisie,

Even so, only the first wave can ever be argued to have benefited society. The second and third are pretty much the same fight. All they're doing is fanning identity politics with other stupid bullshit like sexist office temperatures.
>>
>>79629451
Lbgt because they've realized the left has abandoned them in favor of achmed and are flocking to the 2A camp.
>>
>>79629451
Baboons are not okay either way
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.