[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why all the hate for An-caps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 12
File: 1466978775396.png (200 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1466978775396.png
200 KB, 2000x1333
An-capism is probably the best system out there. Why is it that there are so many state-cucks here. Why do you think an-capism wouldn't work.
>>
People think the free market is responsible for jewry, when in reality it's the government's fault. Governments are cause and effect of corruption and jewry, not the free markets. Without controlling currency through central banks, jews would be defenseless.
>>
>>79624452
>Why do you think an-capism wouldn't work.
Capitalism requires a system of order with things like division of labor and unhindered free trade.

With no government you can't enforce a single currency or stop people from stealing or cheating each other, or otherwise disrupting a capitalist system.
>>
>>79624652
I know right. The problem is that having any form of government is going to give rise to central bank which is why we need to get rid of centralized government all together.
>>
>>79624825
>Capitalism requires a system of order with things like division of labor and unhindered free trade.
Why do you need a state for this

>With no government you can't enforce a single currency or stop people from stealing or cheating each other, or otherwise disrupting a capitalist system.
Why?
>>
>>79624981
>Why do you need a state for this
>want to make a trade deal
>want to enforce it
>pay armed company to ensure that contrac't is not broken
>said armed companies are competing with each other
>spheres of influence are made
>some of those companies starts to charge for living in their spheres of influence
>this charge is called tax
>company transforms into goverment
And here goes your anarchism. It's natural for people to form states.
>>
>>79626681
These aren't states. They are communities.
>>
File: 1466895304947.gif (1 MB, 560x372) Image search: [Google]
1466895304947.gif
1 MB, 560x372
>>
If it worked, someone would have set one up by now
>inb4 somalia
>>
>>79627671
Not true.
>>
>>79627219
Which evemtually transform into states with goverment, taxes and military.
>>
>>79627256
Remove this.
>>
File: 1460672114325.png (255 KB, 456x442) Image search: [Google]
1460672114325.png
255 KB, 456x442
>>79624452
what hate, i love it.
>>
>>79627794
Why.
>>
>>79627894
Nukes violate the NAP, so they wouldn't be allowed.
>>
>>79627256

noice, also, what's an an_cap?
>>
File: 1466294236853.png (190 KB, 421x412) Image search: [Google]
1466294236853.png
190 KB, 421x412
>>79628047
They're recreational, I just like to hear the sound they make.
>>
>>79628108
Anarcho-capitalist.
>>
>>79628047
Wrong, detonation of nukes violates the NAP, having them as private property, provided no radiation is leaked, would be perfectly fine.

As a matter of fact, private nuke ownership would be a good way for private protection agencies (probably a covenant of several of them) to defend a stateless society from aggressive expansionist governments.

Yes, there is a libertarian case for private ownership of WMD's.
>>
>>79628291
Very well then. Carry on.
>>
File: tony-abbott-points.jpg (52 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
tony-abbott-points.jpg
52 KB, 650x366
>>79628333

kek, gay.
>>
File: enemy of the state.jpg (47 KB, 688x416) Image search: [Google]
enemy of the state.jpg
47 KB, 688x416
>>79628108
>>79628333
It goes by several names: libertarian anarchism, anarcho-capitalism, rothbardianism, agorism, etc.

The concept of anarcho-capitalism was introduced by Murray Rothbard in the 1970's.
>>
>>79628334
I'm going to be honest. This entire thread was meant to be trolling and shitposting on my part. I don't think thought I can say anything stupider than what you just wrote, so I'm breaking character.
>>
>>79628526
(((rothbard))). makes so much sense now.
>>
File: Rothbard Nose of Freedom.jpg (78 KB, 360x350) Image search: [Google]
Rothbard Nose of Freedom.jpg
78 KB, 360x350
>>79628564
There are several important libertarian theorists that argue for private ownership of nukes (as well as tanks, artillery, and other stuff) for deterrence purposes with solid arguments in its favor. It's entirely up to you to go read them and stop being an arrogant and ignorant kid.
>>79628623
Nice shitpost, (((You))). The coincidence detector is not a replacement for having a brain.
>>
File: I'm Tradie.jpg (37 KB, 397x252) Image search: [Google]
I'm Tradie.jpg
37 KB, 397x252
so what, you're like edgy, goth capos?
>>
I don't believe that society can actually function without government. Government is the natural way that we make collective decisions and protect our interests. If we didn't have the US government, we would be in a full race war across the entire continent until we settled into our respective areas. Then again, perhaps that would be far better than having people who do not at all belong in our communities forced on us by people 1000 miles away
>>
>>79624452
People would just start new governments most likely leanings towards monarchism and theocracy. Without a constitution, all it takes is one slick talking cuck do persuade people to join his cause and impose his will on others.
>>
>>79629477

I think local government works well, and it's really only on that level of fixing potholes and cracks in the pavement that matter to most people. There's a lot of fat that could be trimmed from the state level of governance.
>>
File: cc2.png (52 KB, 994x1044) Image search: [Google]
cc2.png
52 KB, 994x1044
I think population density precludes any ancap system from being discussed outside of the hypothetical.
>>
>some dude buys land upstream
>dams it off because muh freedoms
>now I get to die of thirst because some fag wanted a dam
>not allowed to go take water because muh property
>can't fuck the retard up because muh NAP

AnCap basically expects people to just sit around and die, it's retarded.
>>
Because Keynes. Austrian economics is a meme.
>>
>>79630639
Explain stagflation then.
>>
>>79624452
Because some people see the benefits of a state. If I had a choice I would choose to live in a state than not. Also, states are the result of natural societal evolution; if all the states in the world were suddenly disbanded you'd see new ones form remarkably quickly.
>>
>>79630840
The state causes it.
>>
>>79631019
>you'd see new ones form remarkably quickly.

The only problem would be that they would be much shittier than the ones we currently have.
>>
>>79631019
this. there is always some centralisation of power. in ancapistan ceo's are basically there own fascist dictators.
>>
File: 1466538091078.png (3 MB, 10000x10000) Image search: [Google]
1466538091078.png
3 MB, 10000x10000
>>79630438
>AnCaps
>NAP

>also implying nobody can hypothetically do it now
>implying people, especially rich people do things this retarded
>>
>>79631425
>implying people, especially rich people do things this retarded
Do you really think people wouldn't do stuff described in the leafs post?
>>
>>79631298
>The only problem would be that they would be much shittier than the ones we currently have.

probably yeah, because we'd have a massive resource/power/land vacuum and everyone would be gunning for it

also, genuine question here for any an-caps: do you see states forming in a post ancappening? not trying to be an asshole here, just curious because I would think most people would agree that states would form in the aftermath
>>
File: rothbard4.jpg (69 KB, 334x301) Image search: [Google]
rothbard4.jpg
69 KB, 334x301
Stupid people can't understand it and get frustrated. Just blue pilled retards. Simple as that.
>>
>>79624452
Not everyone is as gifted as the more able citizens. If people have to thrive solely based on their ability, there will be discrimination and therefore injustice.
Those with a low IQ, any kind of physical disfunction, psychological impairment, environmental hardships etc are doomed to a life of less privilege than the top part of society.
Statehood is about taking care of the basic needs of all of us regardless of who you are, independently of private interests. You cannot make healthcare a private issue since corruption will ensue. Roads have to be everyone's property. Business has to be regulated in order to not make it abusive towards the people and the environment.

In simpler terms, the state is civilization as opposed to the jungle's law.

That being said, everything that does not fall into the category of basic needs should be in the hands of private initiative to ensure progress stemming from entrepreneurship.
>>
>live in ancapistan
>protect border of my property with land mines, as is my natural right
>neighbors' five-year-old wanders into my lawn to retrieve his ball and triggers one
>parents come to my house to complain
>tell them he should've respected my property rights and probably would've grown up to be a statist anyway
>dad punches me
>sue him in Coca-Cola(tm) brand private court for violating the NAP
Just another day in ancap paradise
>>
>>79624452
Read this thread, dude. Great arguments for both sides.
>>79423014

Basically, ancapism is idiotic because it depends too much on supply/demand. Those aren't the only factors in the market. Companies can affect prices to gain a monopoly. Land ownership is a huge problem, too, as >>79632357 points out.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.