[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Atheists intellectuals" now claim that Islam must
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: muslim.jpg (147 KB, 1360x1200) Image search: [Google]
muslim.jpg
147 KB, 1360x1200
There's been an attempted re-branding going on for the past few years now, in which the problem with Islam is identified as "fundamentalism" or "Islamism" or "Wahhabism"

The entire problem, they say, is that the Muslims interpret their texts literally. we need to "reform" Islam.

I don't think this is true. We are just dealing with warriors. How do you explain the many customs in Muslim culture that go against the Quranic text? Boy sex slaves are common within ISIS. That is definitely haram.

When are we going to simply accept that this "culture" is fucked from top to bottom? It can't be simplified in a way that is normal to us, because they are barbarians.

These "people" will never rule the world. They aren't capable of that. but, true to form, they can take down white western culture, in a cultural kamikaze. But only if we let them. Let's stop pretending these people or any of their culture is salvageable.

Globalization is is not "happening", it already happened. The world got smaller due to faster travel and faster communication, ever progressing as we speak. We have no time for this baby shit where we play therapist and try to figure out why the bombers are bombing us.

And before you tell me this is quite a random thread for July 4th weekend, let me remind you that white majority countries have suffered mass casualty attacks by ISIS recruits on a near monthly basis. 50 were massacred by IS in Orlando 2 weeks ago.

The streets of Paris were filled with blood only 7 months ago. and you already forgot. Because you're being conditioned into a new normal.
>>
Islam does indeed need a reformation form within. Problem is that if you disagree even with as single word from the Quran you are to be executed.

The other option is global genocide and the death of 1.5 bil muslims.

I'll take option 2 then.
>>
What people don't realize is that Islam is a heretical sect of Christianity. To call for a reformation of Islam is to call for something that has already been reformed, kind of like calling for reformation of the various protestant sects. It already happened.
>>
the kurds are based laddies
>>
>The entire problem, they say, is that the Muslims interpret their texts literally. we need to "reform" Islam.

Fundamentalism is religious cancer. It isn't moderates who are blowing things up and killing people. It is fundamentalists that do that.
>>
>>79617296
>Atheists intellectuals
>>
>>79618622

was typing on my ipad, came out all ridiculous.

>>79618019

I'm not arguing that point, I'm saying their culture is shit beyond the fundamentalism

It's completely top to bottom fucked up. It's like we dipped our toes in finally accepting reality and now we're going back into denial territory. if we simply get them to interpret their texts less literally, they'll be just like us...
>>
>>79617296
Athiest here. We're dealing with inbreds who follow a psychotic pedophile caravan raider and think he's the ideal man. There are two options: Keep the Muslim world contained in its sandy little shithole and snicker when Buddhists kill them, or bomb them into oblivion.

You know that your religion is fucked up when Buddhists want to kill you because of it.
>>
>>79617296

I don't give a fuck about brown people, I don't want them in Europe. They have plenty of landmass for themselves, why do they need white countires on top of it.

Fuck off.
>>
>>79617296
Yeah, Islam should be reformed. Totally destroyed is a form of reformation right?
>>
A little bit too late on that, since you already let it spread so much.
>>
Disgusting. Dressing a young boy like a girl means NOTHING. He is a boy and the acts HOMOSEXUAL. Eat Pork and Die.
>>
File: 1465415298193-1.jpg (200 KB, 500x679) Image search: [Google]
1465415298193-1.jpg
200 KB, 500x679
The focus on Islam is a distraction to force the discourse into a civic nationalist box.

Race and genetics is what matter.

Arabs are subhuman.
>>
>>79619718

No. the idea is interpret the Quran liberally. and it is fucking retarded. and oversimplifying the problem to a dangerous degree.

>>79619936

I don't agree with this either but at least if we go with that it's a fucking mission statement. What kind of fucking plan is "Islam has to be reformed." Oh, well fucking THANKS.

At least wiping out anyone with brown skin is an actual plan
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.