[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Capitalism is based on Jewish usery. Culture and national pride
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: hexagr24.jpg (120 KB, 604x452) Image search: [Google]
hexagr24.jpg
120 KB, 604x452
Capitalism is based on Jewish usery. Culture and national pride are more important to the spirit of a people than an anual GDP growth of %3.
>>
no, capitalism is the free, voluntary exchange of goods and services for mutual benefit. this includes money lending, which crosses the goods/services border by being a trade, now, for a large sum, in exchange for a service over time, which is the payment of said debt, each payment going partially towards interest and principal. the interest rate is the price of money from that lender.

usury is when you are both government and primary lender, so that you issue the currency in which you also issue the debt, and then inflate the currency supply to chip away at said debt. to wit, the federal reserve.

read a fucking book, slide shitter.
>>
>>79611139
>not seeing the islamic space nigger

kill yourself
>>
File: 36c.jpg (84 KB, 907x661) Image search: [Google]
36c.jpg
84 KB, 907x661
>>79611139
Wow. Really eye opening. Never heard anything like that here before.
>>
>>79611139
Trade and production are integral aspects of culture.
>>
>>79612761
Nope usury is interest on loans.
Usury isnt a terrible thing, it encourages capital flow for economic development and interest rates are set by the government central bank
Realistically, a developed economy should have almost no interest rates
>>
>>79611139
>``Star of David''
>``Jewish"
Pick one.
>>
>>79613431
>modern Jews
>Jewish
pick one m8
>>
>>79611139
The stars are the third eye to the image of a grey alien.
>>
I hate it when people talk about capitalism as if its some sort of institution we've artificially put in place. Capitalism just means people exchange goods and services in a way they deem best. Capitalism has never been "invented" or based on anything. We've had capitalism since the first time some monkey traded his berries for another monkey's seeds.
>>
>>79613503
What horrific nonsense. It represents Saturn, do you know anything about symbolism?
>>
>>79613491
hurr durr Jews aren't Jewish.
>>
>>79613602
I'm saying clearly you can see the image of a grey alien on the bill.
>>
>>79613166
>Realistically, a developed economy should have almost no interest rates
That's not realistic though. The lender is taking a risk by giving away his money. If there's no way for him to benefit from the loan (ie, interest), then he's not going to lend in the first place. If the person pays it back, he's back where he started and has not benefited at all. If the person doesn't pay it back, he lost his money and he got fucked over. There is no upside to lending without there being interest.

So all this would result in is no loans ever being given at all. Best you'd be able to do is borrow some money from a parent or close friend
>>
>>79613892
yes and?
this is a developed economy we're talkign about
>>
>>79616158
I don't think I follow. Being "developed" (whatever that means) entails somehow being beyond risk, reward, and incentives?
>>
>>79616232
a developed economy grows very slowly if at all. Basically on average there isnt much chance of anyone making a lot of money quickly. The interest rates should reflect this.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.