[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>muh white race is being diluted >hitler was right &
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1467417820456.jpg (840 KB, 800x1600) Image search: [Google]
1467417820456.jpg
840 KB, 800x1600
>muh white race is being diluted
>hitler was right
>its da jOOs

https://youtu.be/5dxQa0_vVx8
>>
Glad we're on the same page.
>>
Lol this is retarded as fuck, it doesn't matter how many kids you have or what you do. If the country is being flushed down the toilet it won't matter.

This guy is the biggest fucking retard, and yes I get laid.
>>
>>79610231

If thats all you got from the discussion then I am not surprised you fail to see past the usual D&C tactics they are using to incite a race war. Keep fighting the wrong enemy.
>>
>>79610505
The "nazi" was perfectly reasonable and buddy just started screaming like a retard. His point is valid, why should whites be flooded by blacks and chinese until there is none left.

If it was as simple as just having kids then there wouldn't be a problem.

Married and have kids on the way. The guys whole argument is "JUST MAKE LOTS OF BABIES".
>>
>also egypt
>civilized

enslaving people and feeding male heirs to nile crocodiles doesn't scream civilized to me. Hey atleast they built big stone shapes in the desert eh?

The more I listen to this the more I realize how fucking retarded this guy is. Nazi had some good points.
>>
NO MORE WARS, JUST MAKE LOTS OF BABIES, DUUUUUUUH

WE ALL A BIG FAMILY
>>
>>79610644
It's not as simple as having kids because there are dominant and recessive genes.

Some of those recessive genes are indeed preferable to the dominant genes that will replace them.
>>
>>79611168
Indeed, I am also part native american, this fat old fuck just flew off the handle like the typical blue-pilled boomer

>DEY GONNA PUT YOU IN DA OVEN, YOU GOT BROWN EYES, LAMPSHADES

>JUST MAKE LOTS OF BABIES, WHO CARES IF DEY MOLESTING YO KIDS

What is this fucking shit?
>>
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/673799/Sweden-sex-attacks-migrant-rise-police-report

>JUST MAKE LOTS OF BABIES

>WHO CARES IF THEY ARE RAPING YOUR KIDS AND SHOOTING YOU

>BABIES YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
>>
File: alex_jones.jpg (217 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
alex_jones.jpg
217 KB, 750x500
NATIVES WERE RAPING THEIR OWN KIDS AND EATING THEM AROUND A CAMPFIRE

WHITEY EVIL, LAMPSHADES

MAKE MORE BABIES ARRRRRGGGGG
>>
NO MORE WARS, JUST MAKE BABIES HUUUUURRRRRR, YOU PROBABLY DON'T EVEN GET LAID.

IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT, THEY TAINTED YOU, IT'S TOTALLY NOT WHAT'S HAPPENING IN DAY TO DAY LIFE.

ONE LOVE, ONE RACE YAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

BABIES!!!!!!

good argument op. Cya.
>>
YOU NEED JESUS, WHY DON'T YOU LIKE DA GUYS MOLESTING YO KIDS?

JUST HAVE MORE BABIES!!!!
>>
>>79609560
Isnt this the guy who predicted 9/11 a few months before it happened and was killed by cops in front of his house? The guy even said it was gong to be on september.
>>
>>79609560
Bill Cooper was pretty based. He did not, however, live long enough to see the real effects of multiculturalism or the modern incarnation of the social "justice" movement. Additionally Christianity is fundamentally egalitarian and American Christianity fawns over Israel.

Eventually empirical evidence would have demonstrated to him that the Republic envisioned by the Founders is only possible in a homogeneous society of people of European descent.

SlippingtowardsBrazil.jpg

If you expect every based commentator to be right about absolutely everything, you had better stop listening to everyone, including yourself.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.