[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If immigration is bad why is America the greatest country in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: masciotra-moore-splsh.jpg (41 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
masciotra-moore-splsh.jpg
41 KB, 500x250
If immigration is bad why is America the greatest country in the world?
>>
>>79607411
Nobody has ever claiming immigration is bad.
Just brown immigration.
>>
>>79607411
oh shit i ab #cruzmissile now
>>
>>79607411
Immigration isn't bad.

Illegal immigration is.
>>
>>79607411
The less white it gets the less great it is
Now let's make America white/great again
>>
>>79607411

Look up what happened to "greatest" multi-culti empires and then get back here, strayavirgin
>>
I read North Korea is BASED. You've used that term at least a quarter million times. Try there first, its closer
>>
>>79607411
Prior to 1965, immigration to the US was planned to keep the demographic make up of the US in check, after '65 it switched from Europe to the 3rd World. All of those Europeans shared common Western Values and did not arrive with a large welfare state, which LBJ solidified in 1964 and 1965.
>>
America is great in spite of illegal immigration, not because of it
>>
>>79607588
Correct
>>79607614
Incorrect. Legality doesn't magically make racial displacement ok.
>>
>>79607868
That's why you make laws to prevent such a thing from happening?
>>
>>79607861

(((America))) war-profiteered of two world wars to put themselves in the spot they're in.

Nothing to do with the "american people", nothing to do with politics.

Just the american jewry jewing it up like the jews that they are.

Once they drain America for all the shekels they can, they'll move to a new HQ and continue from there.
>>
>>79607868
Define racial displacement.
>>
File: Greatest.jpg (81 KB, 500x651) Image search: [Google]
Greatest.jpg
81 KB, 500x651
>>79607411
>63%
>Greatest
>>
File: 1466938761677.jpg (37 KB, 640x334) Image search: [Google]
1466938761677.jpg
37 KB, 640x334
>>79607411
America isn't the Greatest in the world, you know why if the people represent the Country then this whole shithole we call a country is Degenerate.
>>
>>79607588
FPBP + dubs

Nice one lad
>>
>immigrants
>Conquerors

One of these is right and your hint is it's the 2nd one. They took the land. Conquered people don't get their land back.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.