[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
52 Stockholm heart patients hit by superbug
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: X80NjFV.jpg (15 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
X80NjFV.jpg
15 KB, 217x320
Sweden already has the hygiene of a third world country, you can't make this shit up.

>A potentially deadly antibiotic-resistant bacteria has spread to more than 50 heart patients at Karolinska University Hospital in Solna, Stockholm.

>Four of the 52 patients affected have died, and the hospital believes an antibiotic-resistant strain of the Klebsiella pneumoniae bacteria was the cause of death in at least one case.

>The outbreak was discovered this spring but is believed to have begun in the autumn. All of the patients affected had undergone open heart surgery at the Thorax Clinic in Solna.

http://www.thelocal.se/20160630/fifty-stockholm-heart-patients-hit-by-superbug
>>
>>79603722
I like how relevant this image is.
>>
Import third worlders, import third world problems.

It's really inevitable though.
The population explosion in Africa is at the heart of this - both in terms of "immigrants" washing over the whole planet and superbugs becoming a problem.
When overpopulation occurs, nature culls the population. This is a basic rule, and we aren't exempt. I would expect more of this sort of thing to happen in the coming decades, and on a wider scale.
>>
>>79603754
Do you know who that is?
>>
File: 1466612470666.gif (1 MB, 508x583) Image search: [Google]
1466612470666.gif
1 MB, 508x583
Shit like this is why I quit smoking, started doing cardio and avoiding unhealthy food like the plague. The medical industry is dying.
>>
>Karolinska University

HMMMMM
>>
>>79603979

gachiGASM
>>
GOD DAMN IT SWEDEN

I was feeling nice and safe here, no Zika virus, any antibiotic resistant stains of disease were literally on the other side of the world.

But you just had to let everyone and all of their children inside.

If there's a single non-Swedish death because of a Swedishly imported superbug, I'll get mad.
>>
Just when you think Sweden couldn't JUST any harder...
>>
>>79607621
degenerate

>>79603722
whats it got to do with Sebastian Fors?
>>
This is God getting rid of the mistake that is Sweden.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.