[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The future of the European Union
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: The future of Europe.jpg (382 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
The future of Europe.jpg
382 KB, 1280x1024
I think a European Super-State needs to come soon and it should be open to the associated partner countries, but only if they actually want to join. Otherwise they should just be part of the European Economic Area (more or less), but have no political union.

This will benefit everyone, those countries which want to have an EU Superstate and those who only want economic and trade cooperation.
>>
>>79600146

Justify to me why I should concede partial sovereignty and the self-determination of my children to a political union that grew as an undetected cancer on top of a free trade deal.
>>
>>79600146
Won't happen in this constellation

> Sollte die Türkei der EU beitreten, fordert Hofer einen Öxit

http://www.oe24.at/oesterreich/politik/Hofer-will-ueber-Oexit-abstimmen-lassen/241887982
>>
>>79600317
>Justify to me why I should concede partial sovereignty and the self-determination of my children to a political union that grew as an undetected cancer on top of a free trade deal.

Because it is necessary to achieve prosperity and security for your children. And because Austrian politicians shouldn't be able to screw up Austria more - the incompetence in Vienna is sky high.
>>
>>79600382

>Because it is necessary to achieve prosperity and security for your children.

Elaborate on what this prosperity and security should/would look like.

>And because Austrian politicians shouldn't be able to screw up Austria more - the incompetence in Vienna is sky high.

What does this mean?

Austrian politicians are accountable to the Austrian voting population, and if we don't like them anymore we don't re-elect them.

Austria is running better under Vienna's control than it has under the EU's partial control.
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 558x494) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 558x494
>>
>>79603127
Finland why did you delete my country? did you forget we were your nazi allies
>>
>>79603127
>bluepilled, redpilled, niggers and commies
Seems about right, too bad in reality germany is the most nigger of them all.
>>
File: 1467537959645.jpg (294 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1467537959645.jpg
294 KB, 1280x1024
>>79600146

ftfy
>>
>>79600146
>European Super-State
Fuck off with your dreams of a 4th Reich. You can't do it without us, and we don't want it. Already, over 60% of our population doesn't like the EU, what effect do you think giving it more power is going to have?
The only reason you can entertain the idea today is because of our leftist moron of a president, and traitor of prime minister.

> they should just be part of the European Economic Area (more or less), but have no political union.
Yes, that would be beneficial (even free movement for Europeans, and only Europeans)

> those countries which want to have an EU Superstate
There's only Germany that wants that.

>Because it is necessary to achieve prosperity and security for your children
No, it isn't. Prosperity and security were achieved until third-worlders came to our countries en masse. And before that leftist extremists (cf. P4 lodge). Kick out all third-worlders (with no exception), and ban all leftist/marxist ideas and political parties, and we'll be well on our way to "security and prosperity".

>And because Austrian politicians shouldn't be able to screw up Austria more - the incompetence in Vienna is sky high.
Unlike Berlin and Merkel, right? Didn't Kohln say something about her being incompetent? Germany should be the last country talking about incompetence considering it fucked Europe for yet another time.

We shouldn't be talking about a EU Superstate, but about returning Germany to pre-1871 organization. In other words, fuck you Merkel.
>>
>>79603127
Fuck you, dumping Spain and Portugal on us
>>
>>79607126
>You can't do it without us
That is where you are wrong.

>>79607126
>There's only Germany that wants that.
I am sure we can convince quite a number of states to join us, including Austria and Luxembourg and Ireland and Scotland.
>>
>>79600146
>forgot Scotland in United States of Europe
>>
>>79606433

Blue = Redpilled, right?

Would make zero sense that Sweden and Germany are redpilled.
>>
>>79600146
Never gonna happen, in this new EU state someone will destroy it's parliament with a party whose stated goal is destruction of the EU state. 45% are already opposed to the EU how many will you think that becomes when EU becomes a state?
>>
>>79600146
>Crimea ukrainian
Is your map about the past?
>>
>>79600146

>no netherlands
>no switzerland
>>
>>79612192

> United States of Europe are a bunch of fags
> Switzerland and Netherlands aren't fags

What's the problem?
>>
>>79612192
>>no netherlands

>Implying we'd want to be part of a literal super state or confederation

>>no switzerland

>Implying Switzerland wants to be a part of ANYTHING

Wut?
>>
>>79606193
obviously there's a white flag over it
>>
File: bbrisa.jpg (14 KB, 300x273) Image search: [Google]
bbrisa.jpg
14 KB, 300x273
>>79600146
>mfw europe pretends to create a superstate with basque and catalonian trying to keep their privileges
>>
>>79610161
thats a nazi flag
>usa
>redpilled
no such thing is possible
>>
>>79600146
Count us out, thank you.
>>
>>79612192
>American awareness of politics.
>muh I don't have to be informed because USA but still want to have an opinion and look like a moron to the rest of the world.

Pls fatso, an hero.
>>
>>79600146
C-can we join the eastern countries?
Please?
>>
>>79600146
Wasn't Slovenia supposed to align with v4?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.