[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
40% of young Romanian and 43% of young Bulgarians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 52xpnlZ-2.jpg (680 KB, 2331x2980) Image search: [Google]
52xpnlZ-2.jpg
680 KB, 2331x2980
want to leave their country.

Are those two countries essentially dead already?

https://www.berlinjournal.biz/zuwanderung-von-eu-buergern-nach-deutschland-erreicht-rekordhoch/
>>
>>79593358

If i wouldn't work at private(IT) I would too, in a hearthbet.You don't know how unfair the salaries are here.
>>
>>79596674
Make them fair.
>>
>>79596781

Never will happen.
>>
>>79596840
Why not?
>>
>>79596781
The unfair salaries, tax exemption for IT people and piss low corporate tax are causing the massive surge of tech in Romania. There's still a long way to go to the point where we can raise salaries.
>>
>>79597004

Because the gap is to big and the state can't cover this.It would require the state to pay the salaries 5 times more on average
>>
>>79597031
You really don't need to raise salaries, you need to have low prices. Bigger salary doesn't means you can buy more if apartments, food, medication is also more expensive. You probably won't be able to survive with 2000 dollars per month in New York.
>>
>>79597163
>you need to have low prices
We already do. The issue is with imported goods at western prices.
>>
>>79593358
40% of romania is gypsy, and 43% of bulgaria is gypsy.
>>
>>79593358
wtf i hate south italy now
>>
>>79597224
Why do you think same PC is 10 times less expensive in Africa than it is in USA? How did that happen if production costs are the same?
Hint: you don't produce, Germany/USA produces, that's what EU is. We abandoned 100% native production of Yugoslavia for 0% native production of EU, now we import and they make the price. When they can't lower the price they move industry to poorer countries to lower the expenses. But all this is bullshit, since poorer countries exist to begin with because they are dependent on imports.
>>
>>79593358
Switzerland more like Richerland.
>>
>>79593358
Someone explain Netherlands for me.
>>
>>79597124
>the state can't cover them
They can but they don't want to.
>>
File: 1466695564253.jpg (36 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1466695564253.jpg
36 KB, 500x373
When a salary in Romania is 400 euro if you are lucky , good luck being able to afford a house in your lifetime .

The majority of 20yo are waiting to inherit the house/apartment from their parents .

Because it's much easier to go and work in Western Europe and make 3000 euros without paying taxes or having to pay accommodations or food .
>>
>>79597795
It's the international market who makes prices and it's international market you buy from. All your country can do is raise salaries, but if you don't produce anything they will also raise the prices. In a way when industry moves to poorer places to lower expenses of production or you working for less money is same shit. Likewise when you move to other richer country you might have lower salary, especially if you work illegally. This fake money in the cloud is all regulated to pour money into rich people's wallets, so they claim 100% ownership over production and you are the slave. Basically when you leave country you only make your country poorer, while global elites don't give a shit if Britain or USA turns into rich gypsy village, as long as you work for them.
>>
>>79597708
Nothing gets made there but all the ship trade to Germany goes through Rotterdam and all the money made is invested somewhere else.
>>
>>79597708
Service economy, hardly any massive industry left besides shipping and a large welfare state sapping all our taxes, not helped by the people who still believe that pumping more money into the gouvernment will make it better.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.