[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hahahaha. Look at all the faggots in Melbourne and Sydney wa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
Hahahaha.
Look at all the faggots in Melbourne and Sydney wanting a #Quexit after being butthurt we voted in Pauline Hanson.
http://www.news.com.au/national/federal-election/federal-election-2016-australia-votes--malcolm-turnbull-vs-bill-shorten/news-story/833eb1ccf82a9e6c23cd9fc442206e91
Stay based Queensland.
>>
>tfw I had the PRIVILEGE of voting for based Hanson

LEFTY FAGGOT TEARS SO DELICIOUS~
>>
>>79592920

The ride has begun, please keep your arms inside the moving vehicle at all times.

For those wondering about the duration of the ride:

It has only just begun but the ride never ends.
>>
>>79592920
Is the foam around their mouths from rage or lattes?
>>
>>79592920

Redpill me on Pauline Hanson.
>>
>>79592920
Many of us actually want a North Queensland secession.
>>
Pauline Hanson is the Australian PM now?
>>
>>79594532
Female Donald Trump, just not rich.
>>
File: golden lel.jpg (304 KB, 1460x1460) Image search: [Google]
golden lel.jpg
304 KB, 1460x1460
GOD BLESS THIS STATE
>>
>>79594532
She's bonkers
>>
>>79594669
Not a chance. She's just an MP again for the first time in 10 years. Seems to be part of a move away from the major parties. Rightwing areas move to Family First, One Nation and Katter, Lefties go to the Greens mainly though a few microparties look to have done well for themselves. Natties seem to have grabbed a seat or two from the Libs too, though that doesn't mean a lot since they're a coalition.

>>79594882
Closer to a Palin in a lot of ways though the xenophobic policy is in the vein of Trump.
>>
So embarrassing being from Sydney. Sorry. This whole town needs a massive coward punch.
>>
File: jkhghk.jpg (30 KB, 631x336) Image search: [Google]
jkhghk.jpg
30 KB, 631x336
>>79592920
>>
File: jugfg.jpg (50 KB, 613x556) Image search: [Google]
jugfg.jpg
50 KB, 613x556
>>79592920
>>
>>79592920
I think I'm gonna download So Fresh 1998 and blast it in the middle of town now.
>>
>>79602348

Huh...really makes you think
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.