[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Putting migration into Germany into perspective
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 18
File: 1467496933352.jpg (27 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1467496933352.jpg
27 KB, 720x405
2015 EU citizen migration to Germany: 685,000 migrants, 80% from Eastern European countries, mostly from Romania, Poland, Bulgaria and Croatia - while 303,000 EU citizens left Germany

"Refugees": From 1 January 2015 to 31 May 2016, 744,000 people have filed an application for asylum in Germany, while there have been 515,000 decisions on asylum applications int he same period. Of those decisions 282,000 ended with a positive result, i.e. people can stay in Germany. Of those 282,000, there were 213,000 positive decisions for Syrians.

Or in other words, in the 12 months in 2015, 3 times more poor, young EU citizens from the East came to Germany than "refugees" got a decision to stay in Germany in the 17 months ended May 2016.
>>
Are you trying to imply that Eastern Europeans are any better than refugees?
Was your grandfather a Soviet?
>>
>>79590728
And for the incoming Americucks: Those refugees are mostly "white" if we go by their standard :^)
>>
File: shilljpg.jpg (46 KB, 486x576) Image search: [Google]
shilljpg.jpg
46 KB, 486x576
>>79590728
>got a decision to stay in Germany

And I'm sure you know that less than 10% of the people who where denied asylum are getting deported. What kind of education level do the legal Romanians have beside home decoration?
Fuck off you Kahane cunt licking kike!
>>
>>79590728
>Of those 282,000, there were 213,000 positive decisions for Syrians.

Of those 282,000, there were 213,000 positive decisions for 'Syrians'.

Fixed that for you
>>
>>79591124
>Those refugees are mostly "white" if we go by their standard :^)

Gypsies aren't white, even by American standards.
>>
>>79591124
>Those refugees are mostly "white"

Albanians aren't white.
>>
>>79591500
In America the Middle East and North Africa are white nevermind Albania and Ireland.
>>
>>79590875
>Are you trying to imply that Eastern Europeans are any better than refugees?

Actually, I am saying that Syrian refugees might partially even be better qualified than Romanians.
>>
>>79591275
>And I'm sure you know that less than 10% of the people who where denied asylum are getting deported.

There is a big push towards more deportations. Yes, it is slow, but 100,000 will be deported this year.

The important thing to note is that people who are on the deportation list stop getting gibmees.
>>
File: 1441347400744.jpg (110 KB, 634x482) Image search: [Google]
1441347400744.jpg
110 KB, 634x482
>>79590728
Neuer YES!!!
>>
>>79591305
>Of those 282,000, there were 213,000 positive decisions for 'Syrians'.
Wrong, read here: http://www.all-in.de/nachrichten/deutschland_welt/politik/Frontex-Viele-Fluechtlinge-taeuschen-syrische-Staatsbuergerschaft-vor;art15808,2311631

They are checking people who claim to be Syrians. False passports can be detected. Germany doesn't list anyone without papers as a "Syrian" - there has to be conclusive evidence for a Syrian to be a "Syrian" - otherwise they are listed as "applicants with uncertain origin".
>>
File: preview.jpg (26 KB, 512x353) Image search: [Google]
preview.jpg
26 KB, 512x353
>>79591365
>Gypsies aren't white, even by American standards.
Syrians are white.
>>
>>79590875
>comparing Eastern Europeans with refugees
>check flag
>its a fucking bong
>b-b-but we left the EU w-w-we arent cucked you guys,honestly

You are not sprechen Deutsch right now mostly due to those same Eastern Europeans fucking old Adolf in the ass. Enjoy your sharia zones and cctv and of course loose gun laws. Kill yourself yellow teethed bong.
>>
>>79592103
>Are you trying to imply that Eastern Europeans (In Western Europe) are any better than refugees?
Better, Bitter? Bitte, I'm sure you feel that the opposite is true in Eastern Europe.
I'm of the opinion that the Scots are too foreign so for certain multicultural shitholes in Europe my opinion might seem a little harsh compared to what you are tolerant of.
>>
>>79592513
I am implying that you, a retarded bong, clamped together Romanian gypsies and Syrian muzzies with Croats who have been fleeing Yugoslavia due to political persecution and are fleeing Croatia due to lousy governing apparatus/initiative. A large chunk of the people from my country emigrating are highly educated and are probably more European than you, my bong friend, due to the formaldehyde preservation of communism. You are leaving the Union only based on the meritocracy of the older generations holding the true European ideals, if it was up to your "European high browed youths" you fags would still be sucking of Junkers dick. Also,I can assure you that no one here would trade their cozy,purely white towns to metastasized pieces of cancerous shit like London. Dont forget to pay the annual licence for shitposting bongman.
>>
>>79593133
>Probably more European that you.
Only if we handed our continental faggotry licence back in when we left.

You can shitpost about what London is now however you like but your 'countries' have never even had a city like London. Turns out you have to purge mega cities every so often or they break out in non-Whites and low birth rates.
>>
>>79591792
What's stopping them coming back in again?
>>
>>79593566
>What's stopping them coming back in again?

Borders. Arrivals have gone down pretty marketably in the last 7-8 months (90% reduction).
>>
>>79593133
Well said, Croat. We like Croatians, they are good people. We also like Poles and Romanians and Bulgarians and Baltic guys and yes, we even like Syrians.

We are an open society - this will help us going forward.
>>
File: Hitler-smiling.jpg (11 KB, 285x214) Image search: [Google]
Hitler-smiling.jpg
11 KB, 285x214
>>79593490
>Only if we handed our continental faggotry licence back in when we left.
You handed your chopped off balls and dick to the world on a silver platter when you were forced to hand back all those colonies you have accumulated.
Also
>a bong cannot even write a post mentioning licenses
Kek.

>You can shitpost about what London is now however you like
Come on,disprove anything I claimed. You wont because you are aware of the fact that Sadiq Khan is presiding over a cancerous mass of shit.
>Sadiq Khan

>your 'countries' have never even had a city like London.
I am living in a town first mentioned in 1066, let me remind your uneducated ass that battle of Hastings occured that year, that has a UNESCO monument in it,a huge fortification system and an unique renaissance sea fortress yet you parade around thinking Manchester industrial revolution factories are "a cornerstone of cultural development" of our European culture. I could also take a one hour ride and visit the fucking palace of an Roman emperor who reigned from my "country" or I could visit a monastery in my own town and marvel at letters from various Popes consoling and reinvigorating townspeople in defense against Mongols/Turks. I can also safely say that Dubrovnik Republic,in its prime, cannot be compared to London without smirking.

>Turns out you have to purge mega cities every so often or they break out in non-Whites and low birth rates.
Turns out you will never do such a thing and soon you too will enjoy the "60% white" mark you throw at the burgers every time they poke fun at the state of your Caliphate.

Its time to stop posting lad.
>>
File: hrvati.jpg (1 MB, 1076x1388) Image search: [Google]
hrvati.jpg
1 MB, 1076x1388
>>79593771
We got your back Hans,we always did.I love Germany, gonna cruise through East Germany at the end of this summer. Any recommendations on places I should visit?
>>
>>79594531
Mate London has like 3x the population of your country. We don't shitpost about how terrible Croatia is because you live next to Bosnia.
London is indeed 60% White while simultaneously being one of the least White places in the UK. Clearly we have a lot of work to do if we wanted to be as shitty as the States.
>>
>>79594881

The eternal dog.
>>
>>79594881
>Any recommendations on places I should visit?
Go norhwards from Berlin to Meckelnburg-Vorpommern - not many people live there, there are cool old castles and wide forests. Looks like Canada.

Also visit some of the desolate, old ex-GDR military complexes. It has a bit of a post-apocalype feel there.
>>
>>79594916
I just called you out for cramping us all together,which was unfair if I wanted to utilize a severe euphemism. Believe me, nobody wants to see Britain crumble,especially Balkan states ( I recommend reading this https://www.amazon.com/Britain-Balkans-Routledge-Advances-European/dp/041558664X ). You are a-ok bong, but if you spout bullshit you will be called out for it, that is what makes /pol/ great and that made Europe great back in the time.

>>79594938
The eternal mountain Serb, why I am I not surprised.
>>
>>79590728
and yet the Eastern Europeans aren't disproportionately raping women
>>
>>79595417
My point was that whether it's a Scot, a Croat, a German or a Syrian none of them belong in England.
In Germany the same could be said while swapping German for English.

The whole free movement ideal of the EU is an abomination and should be recognized as such.
>>
>>79595417

Aren't Montenegrins supposed to be mountain Serbs?
>>
>>79595173
Duly noted Hans. Thanks for the recommendations. I love Soviet-style facilities. Here is something in return. http://bookzz.org/book/2595846/fae6d0
>>
>>79595559
>My point was that whether it's a Scot, a Croat, a German or a Syrian none of them belong in England.
>In Germany the same could be said while swapping German for English.

Wrong. We are an open society. We think that Scots, Croats, Syrians and English people all can be part of the German society and contribute to our overall well being.
>>
>>79595762
Yes, we know you are a proud cuckold Hans. I hear Sweden is beautifully Arabesque this time of year.
>>
>>79590728
>Of those decisions 282,000 ended with a positive result, i.e. people can stay in Germany. Of those 282,000, there were 213,000 positive decisions for Syrians.
you're a liar. Exactly 272 have been sent back as of yesterday, just checked the stats a few hours ago.
>>
>>79595762
>>Wrong. We are an open society. We think that Scots, Croats, Syrians and English people all can be part of the German society and contribute to our overall well being.

and anyone who says otherwise goes to prison.
>>
>>79595679
Bosnian Serbs are called Mountain Serbs just like the Montenegrins even though they cannot be compared.
>>79595559
>My point was that whether it's a Scot, a Croat, a German or a Syrian none of them belong in England.
By definition that is true.
>In Germany the same could be said while swapping German for English.
Again true.

>The whole free movement ideal of the EU is an abomination and should be recognized as such.
Again,true.

I hold the opinion that migrations between countries are good as long as they are share similar ethnos and are able to quickly adapt . These two conditions are fulfilled only by homogenous white European societies and there no problems emerge within the integration processes. Also, you do realize that a leftie would deconstruct your argument after that first sentence? What did Britain do meddling across the globe during colonialism? That isnt a strong point for you to fall back on even though it can also be defended.
>>
>>79596119
Non-White countries can only be improved by adding White people. What is there for a lefty to deconstruct?
Just look at Canada, Australia, New Zealand and even the USA. We could throw in Russia and Latin America too. These countries have only improved since the addition of White people at the expense of the natives while other nations such as Zimbabwe, Algeria and South Africa have got worse after removing White people.

White divergence is our strength.
>>
>>79590875

Other than the gypsies, yes they are better. How could you compare say an employed Pole with maybe a couple of assimilating kids to some fucking unemployed gyppo or mudslime with half a dozen kids none of which assimilate and all feeling perfectly fine with abusing the gadjo/kafir?

The economic damage even a couple of gyppos or mudslimes can do is immense, them only being a small part of the immigrants means nothing. Their impact on the economy could easily be 10 times as large (and all negative).
>>
>>79596552
Poles don't assimilate either. Economy isn't the only metric of success.
>>
>>79591792
Most of the "deported" either are to sick to transport, thanks to the (((doctors))) or simply never show up to be actually deported.
A lot of social workers help them to leave the country before the actual deportation to be able to come back right after they left with a different identity.
>>
>>79596413
>Non-White countries can only be improved by adding White people.
That is factually true,but the leftie is not a being of reason, he will argue that ,by moral agency, you are a hypocritical piece of shit. Remember that those are the same people who actually think that European colonialism is the cause for the state Africa is in now.

White divergence is our strength,but divergence also means energy/manpower dissipation and that proved to be apocalpytical ( both World Wars ) to the white man. Your model of ethnically homogenus nation states would work a hundred years ago but far too many propaganda leaflets were dropped and far too many pillars of integrity were deteriorated by the worm of relativity. We need to form a ((("Frankenstein"))) ideology which could deal with the modern socioeconomic situation or we can sit on the side,lament on days gone by and hope that the next iteration of civilization will be more successful. Your choice Nigel.
>>
They aren't sending the ones who got their asylum application rejected back.
In 2015 only around 50 were sent back.
>>
>>79596828
The Frankenstein approach is leading to cases such as London rather than an all White utopia.
Listening to Leftists who believe that morality is universal is one of the most obvious reasons of why we have arrived at the current disastrous state.

That said the divergent White ideal doesn't rely on homogeneous nations. As long as Whites rule then the country is superior, even if it is by a group of Whites who never leave their gated communities except for tourism purposes.
Of course the ideal would be an ethnic purge such as happened in Australia but survival and the seeds of White cultural divergence is more important. For example even if Rhodesia decided that Black was to become a historical skin tone it wouldn't have stopped their political destruction as Black communists flooded over their borders while claiming to be the new Zimbabweans.
Of course if they just said 'fuck it' and wiped out every last nigger that entered their territory it might have worked but only if the USA was bluffing about bombing them into the ground like Serbia.
>>
>>79596678

They don't have the cultural framework to resist assimilation for long.

Kikes, mudslimes and gyppos have century old customs to make sure they stay separate from the native cultures, they call us goy/gadjo/kafir and come up with (semi-)religious reasons why it's perfectly okay to abuse us. This fifth column nepotism is advantageous to them over assimilation (also causes them to be occasionally shoah'd).

It's possible a new Diaspora could form a similar culture spontaneously, but I doubt the Polish will.
>>
>>79596881
>In 2015 only around 50 were sent back.
50,000 you mean, right?
>>
>>79597531
They simply assimilate into Chavs.
>>
>>79597752

Chav like degeneracy is very British and not necessarily a permanent dead end. As a Clockwork Orange captures a long time ago, Alex and Pete stopped being droogs and reformed in the end (of course that bit was left out in the US printing and the movie, pure coincidence).
>>
>>79590728
>not accounting for people who stay regardless of the asylum process

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3L4QGsDQkM
>>
>>79595950
COLLECTED
>>
>>79598750

Gibme gibs or gibme death.
>>
>>79598863
Death it is then. Fire up the chambers. We have lots of work to get through.
>>
>>79593771
>We are an open society - this will help us going forward.

Didnt we gas all you fuckers?
>>
>>79600397
>Didnt we gas all you fuckers?
Stop this or I will send this post to the German authorities. You do know that your IP is being logged with each post, right?
>>
>>79600458
>I'm calling speech police!!
nooo pls dnt =^(
>>
>>79598750
Hot, I want her.
>>
>>79592100
>Syrians are white.
no they are not, stop cherry picking
>>
>>79600523
>nooo pls dnt =^(
Too late, I will now send an email to the authorities. This kind of behavior on the internet cannot be left without consequences.
>>
File: 1,w=650,c=0.bild.jpg (51 KB, 650x772) Image search: [Google]
1,w=650,c=0.bild.jpg
51 KB, 650x772
>>79600641
>no they are not, stop cherry picking
How is she not white? This girl, Katrin Kalil, from Syria went missing last year in a train... it took 6 months to find her, she is with relatives in Denmark.
>>
>>79600823
Again, you are cherrypicking examples.
These are the average Syrians
>>
File: ustase.jpg (191 KB, 840x621) Image search: [Google]
ustase.jpg
191 KB, 840x621
>>79592103
>You are not sprechen Deutsch right now mostly due to those same Eastern Europeans fucking old Adolf in the ass.
>Croatia taking credit for defeating Hitler
hmmmh
>>
File: 1337.gif (1 MB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
1337.gif
1 MB, 207x207
>>79600679
>informing the Austrian Verfassungsschutz about Germans
>>
>>79590728
>i.e. people can stay in German
i.e. the same as for the negative results of which 99% will leech German wellfare and taxes over the next 5 - 10 years including those who never registered because they knew they will be declined and work on the black market.

>le millions of gypsies and slavshit look rapist niggers and sandniggers arent so bad
Fuck of cuck

>>79591792
>There is a big push towards more deportations
Blatant lie. Jews and Jewish commie puppies litterally push guides on how to circumvent the law 100% fool proof playing sick or suicidal visiting Jewish doctors to avoid deportation and percentage of those actually deported of those who should (and Im not even talking about those who really should aka 100% of them) is ridicolous small and borders never stopped anyone of them.

>>79593679
>le number go down statistics
More spin and lies. People simply started pouring in trough opend up borders over the balkan routes once they learned how easy it is and authorities just started shipping the nigger hordes unreported through to central Europe because they learned its much easier to get rid of them.

The longterm numbers never went down. The peak in 2016 was just ridicoulous high and the current situation is still just wrong.

>>79595762
>le niggers and sandnigger wil contribute
Just that the vast majority wont of them Sandniggers and Niggers can't and won't contribute to Germanies society and you are just a filthy lying cuck, and all those liberal lies and spins that "le immigrants a contriboooting to the GDP" are simply just uninformed and ignorant spins when the reality is they have been and will be an eternal loss to our economy and they arent the solution to the 'falling birthrate' lie the same Jews who fund all the proxies to invite those niggers and sandniggers to tear down the European culutural fabric faciliated in first place.
>>
>>79601348
I am sure they will forward my complaint to the German authorities, given the gravity of the charges.
>>
>>79590728
Judging by Spain and Italy,and by the people that I know that work abroad,most of the East EU are in Germany for temporary work ie work a couple of years and then come back home. ! would say 10% of the Eastern EU are in Germany for qualified positions like doctors ,nursing(esp that) and some technical stuff since German is taught here alongside French .

However the gipsyes will stay,bc they are countryless and nomadic; sorry there is nothing you can do short of another Shoah,oy vey; the French tried deporting them and bribing them,the Italians set fire to their shantytowns etc.
As for the arabs,well look at France and the UK both are 3rd generation,although I hae to say that Syrians are not as bad as say pakis or other mena,though I douibt most of them are who they claim they are unless they are a woman or came as a family unit.
>>
>>79595679

Aren't we the mountain Serbs? Who's fooling who now?
>>
>>79590875
>comparing somewhat civilized countries to barbaric 3rd world shitskins
>>
File: rip-trayvon-looter-shirt.jpg (88 KB, 464x441) Image search: [Google]
rip-trayvon-looter-shirt.jpg
88 KB, 464x441
>>79591792
The important thing to note is that people who are on the deportation list stop getting gibmees.

ahahahaha Yes, then they just loot charity groceries like american niggers, and take handouts from kike ((((charities)))) in between child rapes and riots.
>>
You idiot. Not all East-European immigrants who are living in Germany moved there in 2015. As for the asylum seekers, what do you think happens to the ones who get rejected? And what about the migrants from Africa and Asia who moved to Germany but haven't filed an application for asylum?
>>
>>79601960
>Yes, then they just loot charity groceries like american niggers, and take handouts from kike ((((charities)))) in between child rapes and riots.
Be realistic, this is not how it works.

Quite a lot actually leave Germany voluntarily. Yes, there are also quite a lot of people who stay, but they will never be able to get anything out of their stay in Germany.

Unlike America, it is virtually impossible to get a decent (or actually any) job if you are illegal in Germany. We already have an e-verify system which the Republicans now want in the US... works like a charm.
>>
>>79590728
Either way you're c.u.c.k.e.d hans. Also, they're not "Syrian" so stop perpetrating that myth you stupid cunt.
>>
>>79601756
>Judging by Spain and Italy,and by the people that I know that work abroad,most of the East EU are in Germany for temporary work ie work a couple of years and then come back home. ! would say 10% of the Eastern EU are in Germany for qualified positions like doctors ,nursing(esp that) and some technical stuff since German is taught here alongside French .

There are 4.1 million EU citizens living in Germany and the numbers are rising fast. Each year 350-400k (numbers are rising) NET migration per year from the EU, most are from the East.

Or in other words, it is mostly permanent, many might be coming with the intend to stay only temporarily, but then they fall in love and start a family and stay.
>>
>>79592100
>>79600823
>>79601089
Most of the rapefugees aren't Syrian. This argument is pointless.
>>
>ctrl+F
>search for illegal
>0 (zero) results

OP, 10/10 nice bait but I will bite. How many muds are there in Germany ILLEGALLY?
>>
>>79602174
This is true as well. Germany has a shitload of Afghans and other arabs, as well as full blown niggers
>>
>>79591691
>Raping 10 yearolds in swimming pools because of sexual emergencies
>shitting in people's gardens and stealing from grocery stores
>better qualified than Eastern Europeans

At what?! Lowering the quality of life for everyone?
>>
>>79590875

They're less worse, but they don't belong in Western Europe.
>>
>>79590728
>thinking any of these people will actually be deported

hahahahahaha
>>
GUYS THERE ARE 7.4 BILLION PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WHAT DOES A COUPLE OF MILLION PEOPLE EVEN MATTER LIEK COME ON IT'S 2016!!
>>
>>79596678
>Poles don't assimilate either

in Germany they actually do. They atre literally only distinguishable by their last name here.
>>
>>79596678
Only bydło doesn't assimiliate, any Pole who emigrated to work knows he is not in his/her country and should act like a guest in his friend's home.
>>
>>79590728
>Arg national team
all ethnic Italian/Spanish no mestizo
>Ger national team
"Boateng"
>>
>>79602962
>GUYS THERE ARE 7.4 BILLION PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WHAT DOES A COUPLE OF MILLION PEOPLE EVEN MATTER LIEK COME ON IT'S 2016!!

282,000 is not "a couple of million".

You Australians take in as many foreigners in a year - mostly Asians.
>>
>>79605173

>being proud that his countrymen asymilate to the other countries fast

m8 it is like being proud that you daughter gives great head
>>
>>79590728
Why is Poles coming to Berlin different than eastern Germans going to NRW area?
>>
>>79602174
Maybe, but the risk of sexual assault is higher regardless. No one feels more enthusiastic when you say 'It's ok Syrians rape less.'
>>
File: 1467496747930.webm (1 MB, 965x545) Image search: [Google]
1467496747930.webm
1 MB, 965x545
>>79605509
>Why is Poles coming to Berlin different than eastern Germans going to NRW area?
It is not.
>>
File: 1456660787156.jpg (217 KB, 940x788) Image search: [Google]
1456660787156.jpg
217 KB, 940x788
>>79605497
Come on it's 2 different things, think about it that way. Let's say that there's a huge wave of german immigrants because of Merkel's policy, they come here and act like they own this land (all WWII resettling bullshit aside, we're talking current events) You'd be pissed to "Who gave those Krauts rights to act like this?! They live in Poland they should assimilate, respect our culture!". When you go to different country to work it's your duty to be on your best behavior period. If you go to Germany you must at lest know how to speak German, UK english, etc. There's no need to fight each others. We are all white, just from different cultures but that does not make us enemies. We should remember that brownies and white trash, liberals, leftist, etc. are our real enemis. All these faggots from diffrent countries saying shit like:
>eternal anglo
>krauts trying to destroy Europa again
>are X white?
>X are subhuman
are the reason we are divided.
>>
>>79607264
>We are all white, just from different cultures but that does not make us enemies.

primo, i don't care about whiteness as much as i care about Polishness
secundo, Germans was our enemies for 1000 of years and even if they are not hostile now (which is debatable) they economical power is unhealthy for us, esepecialy in situation where they are one and only economical partner. And i don't even want to start about they political influence.
Conclusion german loving nationalist cucks are cancer that could be compared to commies
>>
File: 1453664432092.jpg (182 KB, 622x494) Image search: [Google]
1453664432092.jpg
182 KB, 622x494
>>79608433
primo do you really think that an average German gives a shit about an average Pole like you?
> i don't care about whiteness as much as i care about Polishness
That's why whites are minorites in the world right now and going to be minorites in their countries in the future. So what you're from Poland? If white people on the other side of the Odra are getting raped and killed you just laugh at them? This shit will come here too. When kebabs will be majority in western Europe it will be only a matter of time before they'll start going here and shitty socia won't stop them since they could always get a money from a rich kebabs from Oil countries.
>Germans were our enemies for 1000 years.
So what? People can't make up? We can't live as friends because "well we were always enemies"? Your style of thinking is the sole reason why we can't have good relationship with Germans or Russians. WW III is not gonna happen, you're not going to be awared Virtuti Military for defending your shit hole of a viliage in the middle of nowhere, you won't be remeberd as "the great hero that stopped germans". If you want Poland to have better economy then buy Polish products instead of German. Support your local shops instead of German super markets (unless you're one of those faggots that says shit like "POLAND IS WEAK BECAUSE OF NAZI ECONOMY, GERMAN CAN SUCK A DICK" and then goes to Kaufland to buy shit because it's cheper.) Only those sub humans "patriots" that destroy shit on independace day march or football matches are retarded to belive that germans or russians are our enemies. I'm also Proud of being Polish but that does not mean that i will do nothing if i will see white German or Russian being kicked by a pack of Ahmeds.
>>
>>79592024
Actually believing that those who are not Syrians gonna get deported. Fucking delusional Kraut you faggots are so dumb. Why was no one checking fucking passports at the border last year? Why was there minimal border control. So fucking dumb.
>>
>>79605256
Even German sources (which are reliable as a condom with a hole) said that 1 million came last year.

Dumb sour cabbage
>>
>>79600823
>>79592100
>posts women
delusional
>>
>>79609499
>Even German sources (which are reliable as a condom with a hole) said that 1 million came last year.
Look at my OP. These are the official statistics as per the German authority for refugees and immigration (BAMF).
http://www.bamf.de/DE/Infothek/Statistiken/Asylzahlen/Asylgeschäftsstatistik/asylgeschaeftsstatistik-node.html

17 months (Jan 2015 to May 2016): 744k first filings of applications (no multi-filings included) - 515k decisions in the same time period, 282k positive decisions, thereof 213k Syrians.
>>
>>79609760
>(((official)))
get the fuck out
>>
>>79609177
>average German

average German is a sheep and will do anything that his great gov will tell him to do be it shot jewish and polish civilians like cattle or spread his ass to accomodate more refuges

>This shit will come here too

m8 they are there because germany lets them to be there it is not some military conquest it is just lack of any basic resistance and poles xenofobic as they are don't let that kind of thing happen here. The only thing that can force us to accomodate arabs is fucking EU which main political player is suprise suprise germany

>So what? People can't make up?

it is not about some kind of emotional hatred or animosity. Our problem with germans have some deep geopolitical basis which can't be overcome while poles are poles and germans are germans and if you want nationalities to melt down in some kind of great european union because some artificial idea of internacional whiteness, well good lack keeping your polishness well and alive. Btw im not saying we should start lounching rockets across the oder im just saying we should be cautious about our relations with germans
>>
>>79602362
>says the fingolian
>>
>>79610308
Do you have a better source? Did you stand at the border and keep count?
>>
>>79611450
>https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/04/germany-welcomed-more-than-1-million-refugees-in-2015-now-the-country-is-searching-for-its-soul/

>https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/08/germany-on-course-to-accept-one-million-refugees-in-2015

>http://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-idUSKBN0UD19I20151230

Its there you just need to google it. Those posted here are leftists newspapers so the situation is probably even worse. His source is unreliable since it is coming from multiculturalist anti-white government.
>>
>>79611450
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xchBoEpI1As

Average German border
>>
>>79601810
you are alpine serbs
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.