[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Propose Bill to Hang Race Traitors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: le-rope.jpg (4 KB, 266x189) Image search: [Google]
le-rope.jpg
4 KB, 266x189
The "racist" witch hunt is getting out of control. People are sick of it. Even normies. The tide is turning. It's time to go offensive.

We need to propose a bill to legalize the hanging of anti-American race traitors for treason and we need to find a congressman willing to introduce the bill to the house committee.

Now, I know what you're thinking. "That will never pass!" Well, that doesn't matter. We need to get the debate rolling. It will likely be shut down, but we can refine it and reintroduce a new incarnation.

Thoughts and ideas?
>>
>>79589181

fuck off reddit false flagger
>>
What a non-white thing to do
>>
>>79589244
Not plebbit, faggot. What is wrong with this idea? I have no expectation of such a bill passing, but these people who want to attack others and ruin their lives for anything they perceive as racism need a counter voice in the public narrative.

>>79589270
No such thing.
>>
What about civil tort amendment to slander law with penalties of fines paid to victims of accusations of racism? Can you pussies live with that?
>>
>>79589507

>hurr durr lets execute people for making different choices

You're either a reddit falseflagger, severely retarded or a shitposter.

In any case fuck off
>>
>>79589765
You're an ass if you think that is the thread topic.

From now on nobody with an IQ below 130 post in this thread.
>>
>>79589854

>he keeps going
>>
>>79589765

T.Moshe Rosenberg
>>
>propose law
>hold racist hunters accountable for slander/libel

I would think that it already falls under current law, but proposing that these people specifically should be held accountable because of this trend getting out of hand would do well to make them think twice.

It would take away the greatest slur they have built to silence people. Anyone who disagrees with no constructive input is an actual communist shill.
>>
>>79589927
Go back to Sudan.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.