[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does Google mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: eggs.png (746 KB, 1037x817) Image search: [Google]
eggs.png
746 KB, 1037x817
I google imaged "eggs" looking for a nice picture of eggs... what the fuck? Eggs are mainly white and look at all the results of the search

Why are they doing this to us?
>>
File: yvettefelarcaattackingTWP.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
yvettefelarcaattackingTWP.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>79588625
>I google imaged "eggs" looking for a nice picture of eggs... what the fuck? Eggs are mainly white and look at all the results of the search
> Why are they doing this to us?

To signal that it's ok to censor anything white: https://www.change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
>>
>eggs are mainly white

no
>>
>>79588625
sometimes a cigar is just a cigar....
SAID THE JEW
>>
>>79588625
White chickens have white eggs, brown chickens have brown eggs.
For some reason americans prefer white eggs so farmers only breed white chickens and vice versa here in the uk.

In countries who dont give a fuck eggs will be a mix if white and brown.
>>
>>79588625
Americans bleach their eggs but I get what you are saying Burger, every white egg is occupied with a different colour.

WHAT A COINCIDENCE!
>>
Americans use some genetics and shit for their chickens to produce white eggs, cause that's what americans think is normal

Either way, brown and white eggs taste exactly the same

Even different yolk colours don't matter
>>
>Brown eggs simply come from a different breed of hens, which are often bigger birds and require more feed than standard white-egg-laying hens.

Nigger chickens
>>
File: ameraucana.jpg (133 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ameraucana.jpg
133 KB, 1024x768
You shouldn't judge eggs by the color of their shell. It doesn't matter if an egg is white, brown, blue or green. It's what's on the inside that counts.

>the current year
>c'mon
>>
>>79588625
I have literally never seen a white chicken egg in real life before.
>>
>>79589705
>some eggs hatch precocious whelps that push the native eggs out of the nest
>liberals will defend this
>>
>>79590087
>Malaysia
You've probably not seen a white human being in real life either.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.