[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim bitch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: bitch.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3e4hmxmITE
What is stopping US from deporting this bitch?
>>
She is here legally, afaik, but the point he's making is putting her into 2 sides, both of which condemn her to harm or negative view. To support them [muslim terrorists], puts her in harms way of any US citizen, though herself is not part of said group, but is now in favor of enemies. To condemn the group, would have her shunned by any other muslim and possibly put on a target list by said groups who have ties in the US near her.

She honestly backed herself into a corner, without having an exit plan or strat to avoid the jews tricks.
>>
>>79590084
>she dindu nuffin!
>>
>>79586306
this is like the fourth time i've seen this

stop.
>>
This was back in 2010 I believe. She may already be dead.
>>
>>79590084
Isn't openly saying she supports them a crime?
>>
>>79590084
>would have her shunned by any other muslim and possibly put on a target list by said groups who have ties in the US near her.
isn't that the point? if condemning terrorists is considered bad by the muslim community then maybe you shouldn't be so happy with how the muslim community works
>>
>>79590423
No, unless there is some state law or something. People are supportive and rally under the KKK, a group known for hate crimes and domestic terrorism, and are protected by law. I assume, just her saying "yes" doesn't put her under a lawbreaker section. Though like I said, everyone in that town now hates her that isn't muslim, and is now on a watchlist.
>>79590270
She should have just walked away, desu. It was already very clear with her downtone talking and heavy breathing she was trying to fling shit. Too bad she threw her shit straight up above her head.
>>
>>79590720
To condemn terrorism withing the muslim community, is to dosband the community in all. That's the point they don't want to talk about (which is your point mostly). A "moderate muslim" is still a terrorist by ideals in western civ. The religion just hasn't progressed to a point to be accepted in the real world (aka non 3rd worlds).
>>
I JUST finished arguing with a Muslim about killing apostates.
The amount of twisted words is fucking unbelievable.
>>
>fat, SJW Muslim

Anyway, if she is scared to be condemned by her community then what does that say about them?
>>
>>79586306
Isn't this thing a few years old?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.