[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ isn't Christian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 266x189) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 266x189
It isn't. Everyone here deals in obscenities, from language to pictures to Webmds; some encourage the open slaughter of other races, people God created. This place isn't Christian at all, it's an affront to Christ. At least drop the pretense, and maybe someday, you'll come to understand that you're not so different from them. Christ wanted you to love those people, not ostracize and threaten them. God is not near the depraved, so /pol/ is the last place I'd call "Christian."
>>
love christ, hate you jew cuck fag kill yourself
>>
>>79582467

God never had to smell an abo
>>
What do you expect OP when their phophet calls illegals rapists and criminals.
>>
The enemies of /pol/ are the enemies of Christ. Heathens who deny Him and His teachings.
>>
lmao I am pretty sure Hitler disliked Christanity yet used it to unify the people
>>
>>79582792
I expect better, frankly. It's 2016, and I mean that unironically.
>>
>>79582467
I'm Christian, but I can't be perfect in a world of fellow sinners you fucking heathen. Go peddle your idiotic kikery elsewhere.
>>
>>79582928

>wanting Hitler back this bad

You were born too late faggot. You're never going to gas a Jew. All you can do is watch Schindler's List over and over again.
>>
>>79583111
Now now, you'll never make it to Heaven talking like that! Nice trips, though. Probably provided by your false frog idol you worship on the side.
>>
>>79583385

I'm not religious faggot. Don't mistake me for a regular racist scumbag on /pol/.
>>
>>79583462
>faggot
Oh, you're just a homophobe, then. Sure you don't have something in common with religious folk?
>>
Jesus was from a different solar system and was only here to collect dna. he's growing humans to this day. he's going to bring some here eventually. i will offer them shelter from satan

>satan will not find my house
>>
File: sacredwilson.jpg (60 KB, 528x400) Image search: [Google]
sacredwilson.jpg
60 KB, 528x400
>Not using Lord Wilsons picture
>>
File: crusader_by_pencil_guy-d6t9v5i.jpg (254 KB, 1008x792) Image search: [Google]
crusader_by_pencil_guy-d6t9v5i.jpg
254 KB, 1008x792
>>79583111

Steven Spielberg's Schindler's List is a movie--IRL we CRUSADERS can just burn Jews and use INQUISITORS.

Why use a bullet when a sword or axe will do the job fine?
>>
>>79582467
>You aren't Christian because you won't submit to my delicate 21st century Western sensibilities regarding race on an anonymous shitposting forum!

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
>>
Jesus never met a nigger
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.