[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ATTENTION ALL MEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3435x3437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3435x3437
Men you need to stop cheating on us and be faithful! Women give you everything and all you do is take, take and take!

Words out on the street! Betta clean up your act!

https://youtu.be/rutETGoFHk0

thanks to amor armour!
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 480x481) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 480x481
Oh yeah, all men are dawgs and you should be ashamed of being patriarchal pieces of shit!

Bump
>>
File: 1404163675863.jpg (46 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1404163675863.jpg
46 KB, 625x626
>>79582341
>Click preview
>See "RealPartyKid
Opinion discarded
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>79582551
"RealPartyKid?"

Let me guess, you're a heteronormative patriachal shit lord?
>>
>>79582341
But almost all women are whores who cheat. No thanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 750x1334
>>79582843
What?! are you insane!!!! Women give their whole lives to please you! Women are incapable of cheating but, all men cheat!

Men cheat emotionally, Physically, and mentally! Amor Armour said so and he used to be a jerk like you guys but now he's good
>>
My thoughts on this issue are the same as Chris Brown's. Though he should have attacked that skank bitch Iggy instead of based Kehlani.
>>
>>79584240
Ugggjhhh! Leave it to a male to insinuate violence against women!

Are you sick in the head?!
>>
>>79582341
Who gives a fuck one bitch gets cheated on so now its #yesallmen but guy gets cheated on and it's well your just a beta
>>
>>79582341
>Men you need to stop cheating on us and be faithful
good men behave like this...
>>
File: wut the fuck.png (308 KB, 521x340) Image search: [Google]
wut the fuck.png
308 KB, 521x340
>>79582341
Honestly cheating on women is one of the greatest red pills a man can take in his life. I'm not even a Chad and I have done it to every girl that I have ever dated (including my wife.)
>>
>>79584577
Chris Brown has excellent thoughts on both pussy and gender equality. If you had to have a black man on a social discussion panel, I would recommend Chris Brown.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.