[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Future of the EU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: euro.jpg (54 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
euro.jpg
54 KB, 600x401
What do you think will happen to it in the next 10 years?
>>
Nothing
>>
>>79581601
Hopefully Brexit will be the catalyst to its destruction as other nations grow a sack and get out.
>>
>>79581601
They'll seize the remaining countries that are under their control and seek global domination
>>
>>79581601
>And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
>>
It won't exist in 10 years time.
>>
File: 1461621102119.jpg (94 KB, 925x571) Image search: [Google]
1461621102119.jpg
94 KB, 925x571
>>79581757
wishful thinking
>>
Bunch of shitty little countries join in for geopolitical purposes and then they start to move in on Russia

Assuming they make it past this brexit hump of course
>>
>>79581601
2nd Question:
When will Russia invade?
>>
>>79581601
It pains me to see what EU cucks are doing to Europe. It's too late for us in SA, but it's not too late for you guys. I wish you all the best in getting rid of those filthy Africans and mudslimes. Europe must not become South Africa.
>>
>>79581601
The EU will frantically try to tighten its grip around the remaining countries, especially the ones in eastern and southern Europe.

But the driving forces are already set in motion and they will tear the EU apart.

The interesting question is, what will remain of the EU?
It guess it will be a completely disfigured mess of different countries bound to different treaties all trying to cheat each other out of some shekels. And unfortunately Germany will stay in till the bitter end.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.