[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is slavery not considered as a viable option today? Consider
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Why is slavery not considered as a viable option today?
Consider the following scenario: You can choose to be free and work and make money and spend 15+ years paying your morgage to the bank. Or you spend 5 years as a slave (owned by the bank) and you do whatever work they ask you to do, but after 5 years you become free and get a house (of the same worth as a 15-20 year morgage).

Do you think we need to reintroduce temporary slavery as an option for people who are unable to afford even basic things like housing? Maybe if we also add rules like: no torture, no permanent slavery, etc.
>>
>>79581142
Exactly, we should enslave Canada.
>>
No you idiot.
>>
File: 1412449335313.jpg (34 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1412449335313.jpg
34 KB, 500x500
>>79581142
>person agrees to the terms
>slavery
>>
>>79581142

worked out well for America

only took 200 years from slaves to being ruled by a nigger

is this the future you choose?
>>
>>79581142
You can be my slave. I rape all my slaves.
>>
>>79581342
>>>79581142 (OP)
>>person agrees to the terms
>>slavery

>Become my slave or die

Oh no, I agreed to become your slave so I agreed to the terms that make me stay alive, therefore I can't be a slave and now I must die :(
>>
>>79581142
That's not slavery.

But the traditional slavery isnt bad. I mean, if you're part of a loser people, you should be enslaved.
>>
>working for 5 years and getting your substantial paycheck as a single, lump sum in the form of a property
>slavery
>>
>>79581142
>implying most people arent already working as a slaves
>>
>>79581342
I wrote "temporary slavery", the idea is that instead of working 20 years in a 9 to 5 job to pay for a house you could intead work as a slave for 5 years.

I guess you could argue that the banks already have people that work like slaves for them so they can pay for their morgage, but there's a difference because you can always quit your job and get more money and end up paying your morgage faster, etc.. While here you have to work for them for 5 years. I guess it's more like a contract than slavery.
>>
>>79581142
it could work, but you would need a platonic cave, a closed system, a panopticon, where the slaves live in a perfectly segragated society, say a terraformed mars, but what would they make for us that robotics cannot? they are not truly enslaved, they are abandoned.

maybe mankind is "enslaved" in a such a manner, and it's all because some forgotten civilization wants us to do make plastic and kill off other species until the planet is sterile. they're immortal, they can wait, they don't like running the risk of fucking up their overpowered space suits, meant for high velocity transportation and deflection(micrometeorites and shit), so they watch from the nearest vacuum. they're all there... watching. watching you poop. watching you rub the inside of your knee.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.