[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Future of us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1439886713846.jpg (43 KB, 554x724) Image search: [Google]
1439886713846.jpg
43 KB, 554x724
Assume for a moment we manage to deter the subhumans from Europe for the next 50 or 100 years or so. (which we probably wont). How will the future look? Are we going to stay united or are we splitting up? Will we ever manage the differnces between us to make something better or are we all lost?
>>
>>79580354
Colonialism will probably make a comeback
>>
there will be a large pushback from people, like how the 60s and 70s beatnik/hippie counterculture only alienated people and only made people angrier
>>
>>79580530
I only wish, not that it would be much better for the niggers of africa but atleast they stay in their own countrys if they rise above the standard of today in said countrys.
>>
>>79580614
Maybe, its already happening in some places, most young people dont blindly follow what the "main" media spell out for them
>>
>>79580530
Not with liberals and atheists in the way.

The sad part is it is, its our own race that is destroying itself.

Mostly women.
Multiculturalism is a bitch.
>>
>>79582839
Sadly true, mostly women vote with their heart and not with their midn but not all of them. We will never make any progress as long as pictures of small drowned 5 yo are being posted on facebook or major newssites.
>>
File: nomorewhiteymeanschinkswin.jpg (76 KB, 570x301) Image search: [Google]
nomorewhiteymeanschinkswin.jpg
76 KB, 570x301
>>79580354
>How will the future look?
>>
>>79584054
at least china is a christian country.
10 years from now china will be the most christian country by population and belief.
>>
>>79580354
I dont think we will stay in this same shit where EU manages everything from free competition to how many fish we can pull up in a single year without tought how the countrys with high minimum wage are faring against those countrys with low mini. It has to be a backlash somewhere
>>
Flag design by Vault-Tec
>>
>>79584054
Maybe if we continue with this same "help everyone at any cost"
>>
>>79580530
colonialism was a mistake in the first place.
we should have left africa alone.
>>
>>79584830
>> Push in millions or billions every year in shit countrys and never get anything back
>>
>>79580354
>Are we going to stay united or are we splitting up?
Who is "we"? The EU?
>>
>>79585576
the eu or europe as a whole, I woild not mind splitting up in north and south
>>
>>79587873
>the eu or europe as a whole, I would not mind splitting up in north and south

Then you have to answer the question: where is France?

I would prefer a north- and south-EU over the current construct, but a Europe of nation states would still be the best. We can get along just fine without this supra-national blob, dictating our politics.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.