[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mark Zuckerjew BTFO by ISRAEL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: giphy.gif (646 KB, 440x280) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
646 KB, 440x280
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israel's Minister of Internal Security on Saturday accused Facebook and its founder, Mark Zuckerberg, of not doing enough to prevent incitement against Israel and said the social network was "sabotaging" Israeli police work.

Israel has in the past said Facebook is used to encourage attacks and the government is drafting legislation to enable it to order Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and other social media to remove online postings it deems incite terrorism.

>https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/israeli-minister-says-facebook-monster-hindering-security-195301516--finance.html

TOP FUCKING KEK!

Israel is even getting sick of the international Jew.

This is glorious.
>>
File: zucker cucker.jpg (82 KB, 634x722) Image search: [Google]
zucker cucker.jpg
82 KB, 634x722
>>79577811
Like most powerful Jews, Zuck probably does not want to be openly associated with Israel, since it makes his Jewish-ness extremely obvious.
>>
So facebook is going to do what they did for Germany.
>>
>>79577930

It's common for liberal Jews to dislike Israel.
>>
>oi vey you're not suppressing their speech hard enough

Jesus christ, he already lets Merkel's stasi censor Facebook for "hate speech" in Euro
He lets the CIA run their regime change ops through facebook
He hands over all records these goyim are fucking stupid enough to trust him with to the NSA
How much harder does he have to jew to become kosher?
>>
>>79577930
No, Zuck looks to be only an autistic tool to the actual Jewish elite, and is used as such.
>>
>>79578098

The difference is he suppresses hate speech for Islam and the German government.

Mark doesnt care about Israel because he is an international Jew.
>>
>>79577930
She clearly wants the taller man

MANLETS BTFO ONCE AGAIN
>>
>>79577811
Oops
>>
>the government is drafting legislation to enable it to order Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and other social media to remove online postings it deems incite terrorism.
Haha, not legislation to remove it, just to ask for it to be removed
>>
>>79577930
This picture would be perfect if that woman on the far left, next to Cuckerberg, is cut out.
>>
>>79577811
>Israeli Minister: "DELETE THIS"
>Zuckerberg: "I'm trying."
>Israeli Minister: "OY VEY! ANTISEMITIC!"
>>
>>79579412
>"I'm trying"
Yes, and facebook is also not selectively censoring content and banning pages that run counter to their political philosophy.
>>
>>79577930
I like how one can become so rich that they transcend style and presentation.

Does Mark have gyno? Prescilla is just accepting an invite to Farmville.
>>
I don't know who's Jewing who anymore
>>
>>79577811

>/pol/ has triggered JIDF so hard with troll Schlomo Goldbergstein accounts that they actually took it to their bosses

MADMEN
>>
>>79577930
Who is that big guy?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.