[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Community Leaders and Workshops
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1464915085199.jpg (67 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1464915085199.jpg
67 KB, 400x533
I'm a 3rd political science student, this is probably the last summer I can spend everyday on the chans.

Anyways, why the left wins is that they engage in professional development of their activists. pol has energy, but professional development is necessary to bring any real change outside of just maintaining the 'purity' of this board. What the left, the sjws, do so well is putting on training workshops to develop community leaders. They use the metaphor of planting the lawn to create their own grass roots. This strategy has so far been incredibly politically successful. In north america, and you can see the fruits of this around you and oddly enough, this is a strategy that is often mocked and ridiculed among these parts.

So here is what I'm thinking: would anyone be interested in participating, leading 'workships'? The best way to counter-punch the left is to engage in political activism that encourage skepticism and dilution of their claims.

your leftist counter-parts, who otherwise would be on social media all day, posting in their respective echo chambers, given tickets to confrences, with free hotel stays and food to sharpen their political activism to own the message. we just have us.
>>
>>79574705
I'm also drunk. 3rd year.
>>
>attending workshops

sure if there is free food
>>
true. but they have billionaires funding their side. the backing of every government establishment across the whole west. they have the media and they have the university's
>>
>>79574705
The problem we are facing is that the resistance to the left has been hijacked by some older ideologies and these ideologies have been battered by the left before. The way they are characterizing brexit to delegitimize it through claiming it is racist is a very effective tactic to suck out the oxygen. An effective antidote to that wouldn't be to reaffirm one racial inclinations but to bring naunces and grays into the picture which would make it easier for sane middle majority to align to these positions. This is an effective strategy that the left has also used by painting their end goals in easily consumable positions, and by painting the opposition to those positions as mere repetition of the extreme. There is more wiggle room when things are less polarize, and it is easier to bring agreement if you aren't being shoved into a pigeon hole by your opponents.

does this seem sensible to anyone here?
>>
>>79574901
They do not have the universities. They have the tools of universities, those analytical tools which the right, the real grass roots, do not have. It's like imagine the cold war, but you are an opponent to some entity that has well develop research programs, that are creating new weapons and tools and all that is kept out of your reach.

Social science is a tool, the instrumentation of its analytical means has the ability to affect how we live. We, especially in these parts because of our distrust of the intellectuals and the elites, have thrown the baby out with the bathwater, we gave up trying to understand their tools and how to use it, which is weird as fuck.

Like the frankfurt school and specifically habermas, there is wide condemnation for the research produced by those associate to it. This is irrational, it would be like us being Japan condemning the nuclear bomb because it brought so much destruction and somehow think a strong vow to never ever approach it would somehow save us from it. There are tools on the table for us to take to make us more effective in negative this terrain, tools we are ignore.
>>
>>79574901
Also, in North America and in UK, the 'government' wasn't backing this strategy. This strategy arose because the left was fearful of losing power and control. Back then businesses, the conservative movements were well funded. Once the left became more powerful, the funds they are able to extort from those around them became easier and in some places a 'tax' where it was a necessary cost of doing business to pay 5K for a plate at some dinner to talk to the elected official.
>>
>>79575468
no the official narrative of universities is that of left wing ideology. they have the lecturers, the directors, the curriculum and the student groups

not saying this isn't a good idea though and i definitely think we should all be doing more. but we really will be swimming against the current in every possible way.

It would be good to start like a study group type thing that focuses on some of the topics /pol/ broaches on so people with those opinions could articulate the message out in a much more consumable fashion. Start off with the study group then eventually transfer into a political party. Then begin debating different left wing parties. Aim mostly for the most extreme and autistic parties as to have the most effect on the minds of the general public

You would have to really steer clear of right wing cliches and be a strictly intellectual and factual group
>>
>>79576386
I think you are missing the power of the tools the left has monopolized. I think you experience with spreading messages is limited to a model used in christian fellowship and ministry. This model is ineffective in political activism as it is a model geared towards changing yourself and developing a conviction rather than changing your community and engaging in political 'struggles'.

This is lack of understanding is another cut in the million stabs that our body has faced. we do not have the tools to resist them, to take activism outside of pol or even think about what are effective political positions to counter the left.

the official narrative around here is to ignore how the left is actually winning and pretending that their power is establishment. the more fruitful position would be to attempt to understand what we call the establishment as 'fluid', as someone to capture from the left.
>>
>>79576386
we as a community aren't there yet to engage them politically. we are just a place of bickering.
>>
>>79574705
>>79574901
ITT: Canada and Australia not shitposting.
What the fuck is going on?

Also, workshops are a great idea. You must remember, however, that obtaining funding and non-edgelord ideological support will be quite difficult. Even when you do, the peaceful people on the left will be sure to attempt to deny your platform. Just look at what they're doing to Trump rallies here.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ50XmALd54

They did a students for trump thing and look what happened.
>>
>>79578520
There is the radical left, and the left/centrist normies. the ideological picture painted in here at pol ignore the people those who aren't partisan in this cultural conflict. These people want to hear alternatives and resistance to the sjw that isn't just mere rehashing the morally delegitimate positions. The sjws want us to be racist, supremacist in order to point us and show the normie majority that the cause for their existence is validity by 'us' as their boogieman. that's why they are so insistent on pretending trump is a racist. If the talking points go beyond bickering about Trump being racist, people will then be exposed to his policies, is which more dangerous to them than the rise of 'racism'. Can you imagine a political culture where talking about immigration and islam is not associated to discrimination or racism? We can't talk about that if we personify racism, or are forced to grovel at their feet to ask them to forgive us. This is why we need workshops. In a democracy, the power is in the people whom are majority, who aren't on here, who aren't as partisan as the world painted here looks like.

I also want to mention this. Though our insults are great and a great way to raise our energy but remind yourself of this: the average german who supports the refugees truly believe deep in their hearts that those refugees will settle in their communities and join them for bbqs and play soccer together. If we cannot talk about the fact that these people are illiterate, that they will exclude and isolate themselves from our society because of islam, and do so while resisting charges of racism, this is leads us to where we are.

I know the radical left, there are theories in comparative politics about how people capture institutions and messaging and how they use it to deny a platform. They are doing this. They are building coalitions of power through the purse of the state.
>>
im actually working on a psyops attempt at infiltrating the left and exposing their thoughts to the public. it involves art but im not gonna go into it here because it might be a bit wacky for /pol/s liking

the basic jist of it is im using current popular music trends and artistic trends to create an alter ego extreme left wing version of myself that im going to try and sell on /pol/ in the future in hopes that it will be used as some sort of propaganda tool by /pol/ and the right. utilizing /pol/s power of hate i will then begin to spread myself around other more left wing parts of the internet playing the victim. using the "wow look at the racists going after this guys positive message". etching myself into the public eye and using this power to pervert the masses

its a crazy idea but i think i can very easily achieve this meme
>>
>>79580108
the more I think of it, the more I am realizing how our current situation of 'coalition' building through the state resource is looking a lot like third world politics.
>>
>>79580254
This is brilliant. Any political movement is fueled by social capital. Doing this, creating an avatar to play online to troll them from inside, is the best way to destroy their desire to activism.

I know pol hates to acknowledge why safe spaces are effective and what is the rational behind safe spaces, but if you inflirate, you can pit the coalition against each other by violating the rules of 'intersectionalism'. Here in canada, and this is so cuck of our abos, they protest in support of black lives matters and I heard a few BLM supporters tell the abos that they will support them later and draw awareness aboriginal issues with police. BLM never done it in canada and if an abo ever brings it up, they are told they are being anti-black for trying to steal the spotlight.

So yeah, do it and destroy the codified social rules to bring havoc. The left is dependent on the illusion of unity and solidarity against a fictitious 'white supremacy' so they won't eat each other live.
>>
>>79580738
addendum: pretending to be mexican and hating blacks in america is more dangerous to the left than all of us joining the KKK. It will sow distrust among the grand coalition and the moment distrust exist, their paranoia, skepticism and dislike will let other issues bubble up, creating greater fractures to 'heal'.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.