[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
More democratic trash. Why is trash like this allowed and how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
More democratic trash.

Why is trash like this allowed and how do we get rid of it.
>>
>>79573848
Pretty sure she's Canadian. Deport her? I'll take a blonde qt
>>
>>79573848
You can't. Just don't watch lime the rest of Americans.
>>
>>79573848
Is it bad I thought of gundam when I saw that?
>>
>>79573848
>Why is trash like this allowed and how do we get rid of it.

We're watching the last frantic spasms of an industry that will die along with the last of the boomers. They're desperate to pull in a young audience to replace their dying one, but the young has no interest in watching scheduled television. I welcome the death of corporate newspapers and television.
>>
>>79573848
she did some embarrassingly shitty tv ad for some company after being on the daily show. you can't be a paid shill and a fake news person.
>>
She's a stupid cunt, but I would still give her a full frontal.
>>
>>79573848
Run of the mill low hanging fruit political """ comedian""""
>>
>>79573848
Why are there no funny conservatives?
>>
OP here, wasn't she also responsible for that gun control controversy where she put a long pause that made it look like the pro gun advocates had no answer to a simple question?
>>
>>79574789
You spelt "women" wrong
>>
>>79574789
There probably are, but they don't push the agenda, so they don't get the spotlight.
>>
>>79573848
Manly men are a threat for the future overlords. Effeminate them, and you'll will. Oh it has a connection with your topic. I'll let ya ponder.
>>
>>79574789
>implying we'd ever know if there were one

media is not even trying to hide what they are anymore. they would never air someone who could steal young voters from the democratic party.
>>
I watched about three minutes of this cunt's awful show one time. I was about to smash my beautiful tv so I had to change it back to something less triggering, like Rachel Maddow.
>>
If you want to see some really cringey, unfunny shit you should check out Nikki Glaser's show.
>>
>>79574854
She also did one for Trump supporters, all the one who she interviewed were in college. After she would ask a stupid question and they blew her the fuck out, she would just do a thought voice over either making some shitty joke or "n-no", but never actually debating with them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWlUgI4cB4M
>>
>>79575667
actually, i am doing that while watching this chick's show

she is actually begging with her audience to not vote trump and she is trying to make it seem like christians hate him

it has been nothing but 100% propaganda so far

it is the lefty equivalent of airing that youtube video "open gates" on national television
>>
>>79573848
I have literally never watched this show and never will. My ancestors smile upon me can you say the same OP?
>>
>>79576056
I'm shocked that she actually stopped talking about he gaping snatch long enough to cover another topic.
>>
>>79574789
Bill burr is the first ""conservative"" comedian I actually laughed at. Doesn't necessarily talk politics though.
>>
>>79576306
*her
>>
>>79576319
I've never checked him out. Thanks for the suggestion.
>>
>>79574789
Howard Stern is at least a bit conservative
>>
>>79576552
True. I suppose Jeff Foxworthy and all those redneck comedy guys would count too. It just seems like there should be more since half the population is conservative.
>>
>>79576028
owned.
>>
>>79576028
this is clearly heavily edited yet she still kept the most altered parts
>>
File: 1feel7.png (47 KB, 318x254) Image search: [Google]
1feel7.png
47 KB, 318x254
Anyone remember comedy being more politically incorrect in the early 2000s?
>>
>>79577549
Yup. They went against the mainstream. Now they are the mainstream.
>>
>>79577549
you can still be politically incorrect, you just have to be cartoonishly politically incorrect so it seems self-deprecatory, i.e Uncle Ruckus and Eric Cartman
>>
>>79573848
Was watching a movie on the TV today, as I just didn't have it in me to do anything, due to heavy rain. It really only took me 10 minutes to turn it off and do something else, as the commercials are terrible and I ran into that pay gap BS from Budweiser.

Nice try, Anheiser-Busch, with your rebranding of your beer, but you lost a customer for good for posting that. It really was the cherry on top by adding two jews to really emphasize why I just loathe TV and hope for its eventual demise of most channels
>>
>>79574789
Closest is probably the South Park guys, but they're more libertarian, and only lean more right, because they hate liberals more than conservatives.
>>
>>79578004
>you can still be politically incorrect, you just have to be a nigger or a jew
ftfy
>>
>>79577549
because it was easy to be anti-bush, his fuckups were readily apparent to almost everyone

meanwhile Obama's fuck ups have been a gradual snowballing and all MSM has defended him. pro-establishment and comedy are antitheses
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.